Pixar Post - T.J.
Hello all,

Since we had already spotted a few Easter Eggs, we wanted to start pulling them together in one post so we could have a place to add more as we spot them! It also got us thinking about starting the topic when Andrew Stanton gave a few more tips as to the timing when we should keep an eye out for hidden items in his recent Twitter Q&A!

It also goes without saying that an Easter Egg post MAY contain spoilers so look ahead at your own risk as new items are added to the list!

Darla photo hidden in the background (spotted in the promo image released during the 2015 D23 Expo)

Pixar Post Finding Dory - Darla Photo.jpg 

WALL•E Easter Egg (first spotted in the Spanish Trailer)

Finding-Dory-Walle-Calendar-Pixar-Post-wm.jpg 

Pixar Animation Studios Easter Egg (first spotted in the Japanese trailer)

Finding Dory International Pixar Post 1 Easter Egg.png 

A-113 Reference (spotted on the Rudder and Fluke plush toys)

Finding-Dory-A-113-Easter-Egg-Pixar-Post-WM.jpg

Crush the turtle (first spotted in the Hank ultimate Easter Egg gag teaser)

Finding-Dory_Crush-Easter-Egg_Pixar-Post.jpg 

I think that's all of them I recall we've spotted at this time...let's keep the list going as we find more!
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
I think that this is a first for everyone to own the A113 reference in the merchandise.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
It's a little different, but Mater's license place is A-113 - so that's another product with it!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Spoilers below - read on with caution.

So, now that the film is out - what additional items have you spotted? The easiest of the bunch was the CA A113 license plate on the Marine Life Institute truck which was taking the group to Cleveland. I also think that the Pixar ball was the logo in the center of the steering wheel in the truck as well.

Julie thought she spotted the Pizza Planet Truck in the squid scene (amongst the corroded trash in the background).

Has anyone spotted any Cars 3 references?

Did anyone catch John Ratzenberger as well? He voiced the husband crab named Bill!

Also, forgot to post this image here from a while back - the image Uku magnet from Lava!

Finding Dory Easter Egg - Uku from Lava Easter Egg.jpg
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
One of my friends I saw the movie with said he spotted the Pizza Planet Truck in the scene where Dory and Hank drive the truck out of the roundabout but I didn't catch it myself.
Quote 0 0
frozenrhythm
I found it hard trying to look for the Pizza Planet Truck towards the latter part of the movie, since Pixar with all it's ingenuity added a whole lot of yellow SUV's with some cargo on top of them which makes them look like the Pizza Planet Truck at first glance. T_T
Quote 0 0
luxo jr.
First off, is the crush thingy even an Easter egg? He's IN the film. Also I'd like to point out that the "mine" seagulls are in the movie as well wether that's an Easter egg or not [smile]
Quote 1 0
mac95
I don't think that the seagulls were easter eggs, because it is the same universe and they weren't being hid.

I also saw the pixar ball and A113 on the truck, and I don't think that's all! The woman was wearing a band-aid on her hand, and I think it had Lightning McQueen on it. I would also bet that two of the police men were Wilson and Phillips from Toy Story OF TERROR!

That's all I could manage to spot.
Quote 2 0
Gray Catbird
ReptilePatrol wrote: One of my friends I saw the movie with said he spotted the Pizza Planet Truck in the scene where Dory and Hank drive the truck out of the roundabout but I didn't catch it myself.

I thought I saw that as well. It was incredibly brief, but it had the right shape.
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
About the potential truck on the roundabout: I decided to double check, and it's not the Pizza Planet truck. It's just some kind of boxy SUV/van with a thing on the roof, kind of like a taxi...

Considering that Stanton said the truck would be in the first part of the film, the possible appearance in the shipwreck is decidedly more plausible. I guess it's not impossible it appears more than once, but then I would think Stanton would be aware of it.
Quote 0 0
HCK
There are a lot of yellow SUV taxis (borrowed from The Blue Umbrella) resembling Ford Tourneo Connect vans in the chase scene. Virtually, all the cars I noticed except the Cleveland truck) were borrowed from past Pixar projects from the likes of Cars, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, and Inside Out).
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
HCK wrote: There are a lot of yellow SUV taxis (borrowed from The Blue Umbrella) resembling Ford Transit Connect vans in the chase scene.

I believe then that the one I noticed is one of them. *sigh* Why do they have to make it harder to find the Pizza Planet truck by putting a ton of cars that look like it?

HCK wrote: Virtually, all the cars I noticed except the Cleveland truck) were borrowed from past Pixar projects from the likes of Cars, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, and Inside Out).

That's pretty cool! I find it pretty impressive the amount of recycling that has been going on between recent Pixar films when it comes to cars. Even the cars in Monsters University were based on cars from their previous films (The PNK's convertible is really a glorified Pacer!).
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
I've know this has already been mention once before on the latest hangout but a picture of Piper is also in the movie next to the map of the MLI for those of you who didn't know!

Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
So, I know we've talked about Alexander Gould voicing a character in Finding Dory as a tribute to him voicing the original Nemo. So, this isn't necessarily new, but Entertainment Weekly had an article highlighting Alexander's role in the new film and it included a screenshot of his character (officially titled, "Passenger Carl" in the credits). It also points out the CALA113 license plate on the truck going to Cleveland so I thought it was worth posting to put a visual to it.

nemo-in-dory.jpg 

Also - as luxo, jr. pointed out a few days ago - technically, no, Crush isn't an easter egg any longer...but when we spotted it, it was in a trailer and we didn't know if Crush's role would be as obvious...so, nope, that one's probably out of commission now, but could have been at the time.
Quote 0 0
PixarDude
So as it turns out, the Pizza Planet truck appears at the beginning of the movie, not the end. It's in with some of the junk in the squid scene. It's hard to make out but you can kind of see the rocket on the top of the truck.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy