Rachel Cranor
I saw your article that Party Central will be in front of the next Muppet movie, and I had to hold myself back from squealing! I'm already a pretty big Muppet fan but now I need to see it! Anyone else exited?
Quote 0 0
mac95
I was already going to see it, being a Muppet fan myself. But now I'm really excited! With the next feature film coming from Pixar June 19, 2015 as Inside Out, this is something great for me to look forward to that is relatively soon.
I love the Oozma Kappa gang, so I'm glad to see them again.
Toy Story Toons: Small Fry came out in front of The Muppets, so this proves now that any future installments of the Muppets will have a Pixar short attached! [biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Oh, of course I'm excited - The Muppets rule and are so hilarious! We went opening day to the last Muppets release and we'll be there again for this this March 21! The fact that yet another Pixar short will lead into the movie makes it that much better!

Since you mentioned the post that we wrote earlier, here's a link to it as well (in case anyone else wanted to check it out).

I love the Muppets so much that I ended up getting the Muppet I created for Christmas (using the Muppet Whatnot Workshop through the FAO Schwarz site). Here's a screenshot of the Muppet I got (I'll have to post an official photo later). He pretty much looks just like this is person as well - such a cool thing!

[ScreenShot2014-01-08at31153AM_zpsf94add59]

By the way - I still don't have a name for my Muppet and am open to any ideas that people may have!
Quote 0 0
oozma-girl
Love the Muppets, love Oozma Kappa, what could be better than this? [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
mac95
T.J.-
Here a few ideas I had for your Muppet character! I tried to make them as Muppety as possible.
•Sputz
•Chef Qonzoni
•Phil the Pink
•Chester
•Toxic Waste
•Animals cousin
•Bep
•Benny the Beater
•mac95(just kidding)[biggrin]
•Grayson McCook
•Spuddy
•Crasher
Hope these at least inspire you!
I was wondering-- when does Party Central take place? I had assumed that it took maybe a few months after Mike and Sulley got their jobs at MI, but it could be a few years after, as I don't remember any of the Oozma Kappas saying if they were freshman or not. Can't wait for it and the easter egg!
Quote 0 0
Pricklepants
So I assume everyone has seen the little sneak peek of Party Central by now - if not, T.J./Julie has kindly posted on the main page [Moderator Edited - here's the link to the article you referenced (and, you're welcome)].  I really liked the code names that Mike and Sulley gave each other, "Beach Ball" and "Throw Rug" [biggrin] Since I'm all about re-naming things, let's come up with code names for the rest of Oozma Kappa shan't we? Just for fun.

Don - Bumper Sticker
Squishy - Bowling Ball
Terry/Terri - Tentacle Feet
Art - Cul-de-sac (you know, because he can roll into a perfect circular shape and all)

What dya think?

Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
This preview was amazing! I watched it twice and had to MAKE myself not watch it a third time so I could get schoolwork done!

Something I noticed, is that they stayed true for the most part with the characters attitudes:
Mike/Sulley: We're kicked out anyway, so lets get this party started!
Squishy: *Scream* Is this ok? Are we allowed to do this?
Terri/Terry/Don: What are they doing?
Art: AWESOME!

And with the codenames, they are so funny! Here's my take on what the others should be:

Don: Papa Bear (to go with Sherrie, I really hope their relationship continues), Don has always been the father figure of the group, plus he is now Squishy's step dad.
Sherrie: Mama Bear, she is the overprotective mother.
Squishy: Mochi, the Japanese treat his texture was based on.
Terri/Terry: Tentacles, I think @Pricklepants is dead on, for this one, but adding feet kinda sounds like an insult in my opinion.
Art: Either Cul-de-sac, U-turn or Rainbow
Quote 0 0
mac95
I'm surely pumped about the clip too! I had to stop watching it to get schoolwork done as well[smile]
I think that:
Squishy--Gummy Bear
Don-- Scare Bear(I kind of played off of your idea, Rachel)
Art--Slippers
Terri and Terry--Stripes
Looks from the clip like this will be a perfect companion short to Muppets Most Wanted. Also, I think I found a familiar face or two in the crowd behind Trow Rug.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Woohoo! A new clip from Party Central as well as a new movie poster for the short! We did a  short post on it here! Oh, and we also know Art's official nickname now...and Rachel had the best guess earlier when she mentioned "Rainbow" since his nickname is "Fuzzy Rainbow"!

[PixarPostPartyCentralPoster_zps39b2a618]
Quote 0 0
mac95
Very impressed with this new clip! I love the clever use of the doors, and the gag with monsters going across the room from closet to closet is sure to be reoccurring, much to my delight. Every bit of dialogue really stood out to me as either smart, funny, or interesting.
I noticed that at the bottom of the poster it said, "A Monsters University Short" either this is for people who will get confused between movie and short or if it is another movie, or this is the first of several MU shorts! I could easily see plenty of these made and be quite popular.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mac95 wrote: I noticed that at the bottom of the poster it said, "A Monsters University Short" either this is for people who will get confused between movie and short or if it is another movie, or this is the first of several MU shorts! I could easily see plenty of these made and be quite popular.
Ooooh, I love that observation that this could be a reference to a series of MU shorts...like with the Toy Story Toons and Cars Toons! I would love to have that pan out and continue to see more of our favorite monsters.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Looking forward to this! I wonder if the short will end up on the Muppets BluRay ?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mikewazowski2013 wrote: Looking forward to this! I wonder if the short will end up on the Muppets BluRay ?
My initial thoughts would be, no, only because Small Fry wasn't included on the last Muppets release - but I'd love to see it included though!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy