Tazbanian Devill
I absolutely loved Piper and would say It is my new favorite Pixar short! It was so adorable. The animation was breathtaking, the story was heartwarming, and the music was elegant and incredible. What more could you ask for???
10/10
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
I'm giving Piper a 10/10 as well. I loved the story, the music, along with the characters and the plot, which is why I give it a 10/10 too. [biggrin] I also like how they managed to work in some humor into the short too!
Quote 0 0
Sally
It was such a cute short, the best one I seen all year, it makes me want to be a sandpiper too, [smile]
Quote 0 0
Arlo
Going to be seeing Finding Dory and Piper tonight! So excited!
Quote 0 0
Arlo
OK, so I saw Piper last night in 3D with Finding Dory! And here is my review of it! 
VISUALS
OK, so the visuals in this short are fantastic and spectacular, which I'm sure is what everybody is saying because they really are fantastic and beautiful! I'd go as far as to say that this is Pixar's most visually impressive thing ever. The Good Dinosaur was top-notch quality animation, but I feel like with Piper they just took that a step further, and I honestly think they perfected the technique of realism. All the birds look fantastic, and it felt like all of the little feathers were a character of their own. Also the crabs looked fantastic, as well as the water, the sand and of course the bubbles!! 
VISUALS GRADE: 10/10 
STORY 
The story for Piper I think is very cute but somewhat forgettable. The story is definitely not the strong part of this short film like the visuals. I loved how she overcame her fear and it was a real coming-of-age story, but it wasn't brilliant and mind-blowing like some of the other Pixar shorts. 
STORY GRADE: 7.5/10 
COMPARING TO OTHER PIXAR SHORTS 
Like some of you guys, Piper isn't one of my favorite Pixar shorts and I don't think it is the best Pixar short in years like some people. I actually thought Sanjay's Super Team and LAVA from last year were better. That's not to put down this short film, it was great but it wasn't at the level of some of the other Pixar shorts (like Day & Night, Sanjay, Presto, For the Birds & Partysorus Rex)!
CONCLUSION: 
In conclusion, Piper is a fantastic addition to the ever-expanding world of Pixar shorts. And while it's story is not as strong as it's visuals, Pixar still provides another state-of-the-art short film! 
LETTER GRADE: 
B+
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
As I said in the other thread I love birds and so I just loved this short.
As with Pixar's newer shorts it's a visual experiment with a simple yet sweet story. It's kind of the same story as The Good Dinosaur, just in a shorter format (and told better?). The incredible visuals (the macro! the sand! the feathers!!) and Piper herself (the cuteness levels are through the ceiling) are really what makes this short shine. While no sandpiper ever has dealt with waves the way Piper does, I really appreciated how the sandpipers' behaviour was a perfect mix of realism and more creative animation.

10/10
Quote 0 0
Arlo
Yes the behavior of the sand-pipers are incredible!!
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
9/10 for me

Great visuals, great story, and great music — and even better how these three elements were so harmoniously synchronized. The only thing that's a bit lacking is the emotional punch (it didn't hit me as hard as my favorite Pixar shorts, The Blue Umbrella or Sanjay's Super Team, or, to venture outside of Pixar's filmography, The Dam Keeper - my favorite animated short of all time) but that's a minor imperfection in what is otherwise an absolutely splendid short film.

And with the enthusiastic response it's been getting from everywhere else, I'm also pretty excited for this film's Oscar prospects come January. Pixar's overdue for a win in best animated short film!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/
http://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy