Sullivan
This year Toy Story is celebrating its 20th anniversary! 
[tumblr_nhreozZIpd1r0jajko1_1280]
First of all congratulations to you all and of course to Pixar.
How do you think Pixar is going to celebrate this anniversary? Maybe with special DVD/Blu-Ray editions or a re-release in theaters? What are your thoughts?

Image source
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Also, it should be nice to know that the movie is officially celebrating its 20th anniversary around the same time they release The Good Dinosaur. I wonder if there are going to be any easter eggs to Toy Story in the movie (aside from the Pizza Planet Truck). [Cool_zpsf7e1371b] 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hmmm, I wonder what they might do to celebrate it. Part of me thinks that a re-release in theaters wouldn't happen since they re-released the 3D versions in theaters just a few years ago...but you never know.

Certainly they'll do something though since 20 years since the release of this film is a major milestone and worth celebrating for sure. Part of me would want them to go back and release an official "Art of Toy Story" book from Chronicle (like the other Pixar films) to not only complete the collection, but to dig deeper in the archives and see what other concept artwork and concept ideas they could unearth. Then they could re-release the Bugs Life and Toy Story 2 "Art of" books eventually as well. 

The Toy Story Sketchbook is great and does encompass a ton of concept artwork, but it's nowhere near as in depth. So, that's my vote and hope for what I'd like to see them do for the anniversary.

[Toy+Story+Sketchbook%252C+art+of+Toy+Story+Cover] 
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Maybe Pixar will be willing to share something about the fourth movie, but that's not likely.
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Actually, this year is D23, so there probably going to be new information about the film there.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
I completely forgot about that, thanks mynameiskhannie! [smile]
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Looky what I found!
i-HXxqNPt-S
I found it at this link: http://www.pixarpedia.com/news-14jan15/4587950914
Can't wait to see more 20th anniversary toys soon!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, we noticed that last week on the Disney Consumer Products page too...we are still hoping that it will be a new line of official "Toy Story Collection" toys that have yet to be released (i.e., Hamm, Twitch, Bo Peep)...but according to this pic, it looks like they won't be the official line, but at least they'll still be made by Thinkway (it appears).
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
It would also be cool if Thinkway would make toys for minor and background characters from the movies. [smile]
Quote 0 0
mac95
So, PixarDude made a forum post about a new film accurate Woody that is being made to celebrate the 20th anniversary. How cool! I think it is very fitting for them to make this, and I love how sriously they are taking this huge milestone for Pixar.

Here is the forum post to discuss this:http://forum.pixarpost.com/post/medicoms-new-filmaccurate-woody-7383850?pid=1286988827#post1286988827

Here is the article itself:http://toyland.gizmodo.com/heres-the-most-perfect-screen-accurate-toy-story-woody-1699932861
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Wow! That is a great job of recreating Woody! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 0 0
PixarDude
IKR? I'd kill to have that Woody. I really hope and have a feeling that will eventually release Buzz as well. 

In addition to Medicom's Woody (and hopefully Buzz), Walt Disney Records is making a soundtrack for Toy Story in it's Legacy Collection. Basically, Disney is making special edition soundtracks with music that wasn't heard on the original soundtracks. The Toy Story soundtrack was supposed to come out March 17 to coincide with the 20th anniversary but as of right now, does not have a confirmed release date. Hopefully when it finally comes out it'll have the Pizza Planet truck music included as I've been looking forever for it and haven't ever found it.

Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl
Just thought I'd share this sweet image from Disney's Japanese site, that I discovered online.  At first I thought it was fanart, but it was drawn by Pixar's own Jeff Pidgeon!  

[tumblr_nlq3g5UbTR1rmt3gxo1_1280] 

I'm really hoping that there's some sort of acknowledgement at D23 this year, both of the anniversary and the new movie!  
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
YodelinCowgirl wrote:
Just thought I'd share this sweet image from Disney's Japanese site, that I discovered online.  At first I thought it was fanart, but it was drawn by Pixar's own Jeff Pidgeon!  

[tumblr_nlq3g5UbTR1rmt3gxo1_1280] 

I'm really hoping that there's some sort of acknowledgement at D23 this year, both of the anniversary and the new movie!  

I think we will definitely see something Toy Story 4 related at D23 since the movie comes out in 2017. And D23 is every 2 years. So, i think (and hope) they talk about TS4 this D23 because they won't be able to talk about TS4 in the 2017 D23, for obvious reasons.
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl
Luis504170 wrote:
I think we will definitely see something Toy Story 4 related at D23 since the movie comes out in 2017. And D23 is every 2 years. So, i think (and hope) they talk about TS4 this D23 because they won't be able to talk about TS4 in the 2017 D23, for obvious reasons.

I think we will too, for those same reasons - plus they have the 20th to celebrate.  I know there's a TS 20th anniversary event at the D23 Expo in Japan in November, that's already been announced.  And we did get sneak peeks at both Inside Out and Finding Dory at the 2013 Expo, which were as far or farther out as TS4 is now, so that's a good precedent.  
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy