Ava-Kane
This is hands-down one of the best Disney Channel productions. The atmospheric environment, memorable characters, zany comedy, and an intrigue of mystery.  Another real charm of it is its devotion to background detail and even the animator's fervor to satirize the background/symbol conspiracies. 

/video]

Discuss, white out spoilers. Let's rave about it.
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
I watch it, I like it. But I prefer season 1 to season 2.

My favorite Disney TV show is Wander Over Yonder, created by Craig McCracken.
Quote 0 0
Ava-Kane
BeanoMaster wrote:
I watch it, I like it. But I prefer season 1 to season 2.

My favorite Disney TV show is Wander Over Yonder, created by Craig McCracken.

I love Wander Over Yonder for its energetic production, but I prefer the more arc driven Gravity Falls that had a bit more complex lessons (though still simplistic) than Wander Over Yonder. My preference is toward the second season where I felt there was more character development and the stage for a more intriguing mystery that the first season was building up to.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Hi! It's me, PIX-R.113! I haven't posted in a while, so to return to posting on these forums, why not talk about one of the best current cartoons?

I love Gravity Falls! The story is really interesting, the characters are lovable and fun, and the animation is amazing with jaw dropping backgrounds.

If you want to know my other favorite current animation shows they include:
  • Wander Over Yonder
  • Star v.s. the Forces of Evil
  • Adventure Time
  • and I'm starting to get into Steven Universe
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
Oh man, I don't like this series one bit. Its creepy, horrific, and if this is the best Disney Channel/XD has to offer, I don't know what's happening to Disney. Once someone showed me a video of Gravity Falls (Though I told them not too) and boy, that traumatized me for a year and mentally scarred me for life.

But don't get me wrong. Disney Channel/XD is fine when they're giving movies, Marvel The Avengers (The cartoon), or my one of my favorite TV shows, Phineas and Ferb. But that's pretty much it.

I just hope that they don't make more shows like this. I mean, while I see not making more series like Gravity Falls a miracle, for those that like it it gives them the opportunity to appreciate the original. And that's fine with me.
Quote 0 0
Ava-Kane
Peace_Love_Pixar wrote:
Oh man, I don't like this series one bit. Its creepy, horrific, and if this is the best Disney Channel/XD has to offer, I don't know what's happening to Disney. Once someone showed me a video of Gravity Falls (Though I told them not too) and boy, that traumatized me for a year and mentally scarred me for life. But don't get me wrong. Disney Channel/XD is fine when they're giving movies, Marvel The Avengers (The cartoon), or my one of my favorite TV shows, Phineas and Ferb. But that's pretty much it. I just hope that they don't make more shows like this. I mean, while I see not making more series like Gravity Falls a miracle, for those that like it it gives them the opportunity to appreciate the original. And that's fine with me.

I really disagree with this.

I think Gravity Falls (and Wander Over Yonder) are some of the best Disney productions because of how much it stretches the animation medium. I like Phineas and Ferb because its fun and plays with the medium, but narrative-wise, it is rather too grounded in a status quo narrative (not that it doesn't depart from the status quo once in a while) to become something like a real "maximalist" entertainment. Something like Gravity Falls executes a lot of ambition (and even satirical moments) and is more willing to take risk.

If you don't like creepy stuff, fine. To me, that's the charm of Gravity Falls and it always curbs it with elements of comedy. They don't need to make more Gravity Falls because Gravity Falls is its own already. If anything, Cartoon Network's Over the Garden Wall is one of the few productions that might even share Gravity Falls-esque horror qualities,

If anything, it's one of those Disney animated shows, like Phineas and Ferb and Wander Over Yonder that showed that its the animated series that tends to shine brighter than the live-actions shows because they're comfortable with breaking restraints.

Quote 0 0
mac95
I love Gravity Falls! It is very imaginative, with lots of great humor and the whole "story within the story" of figuring the mystery of Gravity Falls, Oregon is interesting and I always find myself at the edge of my seat at an episode's end. I love the nods to the fandom in some of the recent episodes("He had a twin brother the whole time!? What a rip-off!") And the show has a specific kind of humor that hits home with every joke.

Speaking of humor, I love how they don't really have pop culture references, they just kind of like fun at pop culture in the most brutally honest way possible, and it is hilarious!

I agree with what is being said about Gravity Falls pushing the boundaries of the animation medium. Specifically television animation, which has a bar constantly being raised by shows like Gravity Falls.

It is visually stunning, gorgeous, and I love how they play with color to set the mood. It could be a warm, friendly orange scene one second then dark, eerie colors the next, all with a seamless transition.

The Nostalgia Critic on YouTube did a video not to long ago about how animated television shows are becoming more intelligently made. Gravity Falls is really the only animated show I tune into when there is a new episode, but from what I have heard about other, "smarter" kid's shows, we are in a kind of revolution.

The characters are endearing, funny, and the designs are simple yet tell us a lot. My favorites are Stan and Soos. "Hot Belgium Waffles!" Priceless. The stories are witty, adventurous, and pull you in right away.

All these elements come together, and each episode ends up feeling like a little treasure chest that had been waiting to be dug up.

Adventure Time was brought up, which I am not a big fan of. What I have seen of the show seems obnoxious, and a lot of it I find uninteresting.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy