Pixar Post - T.J.
Pixar-Post-Andys-Mom-Toy-Story-4.jpg 
Well, here's an interesting note...we weren't expecting to hear that Andy's Mom would make her return to Toy Story 4 when Julie stumbled across this video of Laurie Metcalf's interview on Watch What Happens Live (our full post is here). Watch the clip below - were you as surprised as we were hearing the news?

Will Andy's Mom have a big role, will she just make a brief appearance, or will her appearance only be tied to a flashback scene looking back at the toys lives?

Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989
Most likely it'll be connected to a flashback concerning Bo Peep (probably off-screen during the events of Toy Story 3 or in-between the time skip for TS2 and TS3).  
Quote 1 0
Arlo
If Andy's Mom is set to return, her name is actually Ms. Davis, I think that would be pretty cool. Like VioletParrFanatic1989 said, I think she will most likely appear in a flashback concerning Bo Peep that Woody has. But who knows she could make an appearance other ways as well. There are endless possibilities and with John Lasseter at the helm of the film, there are even more possibilities. Who knows what Pixar could bring us. She could have a very brief appearance (which I think is likely), kind of like a Stan Lee cameo in a Marvel film, or she could have a huge role as a human character. 

Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
Interesting! Have any other characters besides Andy's Mom, Woody, Buzz, and Bo Peep been confirmed so far?
Quote 0 0
Arlo
ReptilePatrol, no not yet. Although I do believe fan favorites like Jessie, Hamm, Potato Head, Bullseye, Aliens, Rex and Slinky Dog will make appearances in the film. The characters I want to see in this film are the prospector Stinky Pete, and my favorite growing up Wheezy! 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
ReptilePatrol wrote:
Interesting! Have any other characters besides Andy's Mom, Woody, Buzz, and Bo Peep been confirmed so far?

Potato Head (Don Rickles) and Trixie (Kristen Schaal) have also confirmed their return to the film.

I also agree with the others that Andy's Mom will be back for a brief flashback as we may see what happened to Bo Peep.
Quote 0 0
Sally
I'm really worried about how this will play out, but my money is on a flashblack

Also, Arlo, Wheezy (may) not return due to the passing of his VA, Joe Ranft back in 2005
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Hm since Lotso's my favorite Pixar villain I'm divided over whether I'd like to see a cameo of him or not, like with Sid. Whether he'd still be stuck on that truck (lol) or if he'd ever enjoy being with the new owner like how Sid seems to be content with his trashman job and Stinky Pete would probably eventually like his new child at the end of TS2. I wonder how old that girl who found him would be by this point in the story? But anyway, there are so many toy characters now there's no telling what old/new ones will show up. The regular gang plus Bonnie's gang are a given to appear and that's already a lot of characters to juggle in one movie. But the large casts are the reason I enjoy Pixar's works like the Toy Story and Monsters series so much. Same with Finding Nemo.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Wow! Finally some interesting news, the Pixar world has been quite silent for a couple of painful months! It is quite interesting how Andy's mom is set to return, my mind goes directly into hope that if Andy's mom makes an appearance, so will Andy,
Quote 1 0
Arlo
Flashback sequence, is probably the No. 1 option. I've read lots of articles about Andy's moms return and lots of the articles agree with us, that the flashback sequence is probably the way Pixar is going to go. Who knows maybe we could see a young andy in that flashback sequence. They could just use archival recordings, from previous Toy Story films for him. This is the upcoming Pixar release I am most excited for, although I am really excited and pumped up for Finding Dory, Cars 3, Coco, and The Incredibles 2. 
It should be interesting to see how it plays out! But I'm 99.9% positive Pixar won't disappoint, no matter what they have in store for us!
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy