PIX-R.113
I was thinking about Pixar deleted scenes. So I wanted to start this topic about deleted scenes that are from Pixar's movies. Here you can discuss your favorite deleted scenes from Pixar's movies from Toy Story to future movies.

My favorite deleted scenes are Secret Files from WALL-E and Drama Class from Monsters University. (Which are both found on the Disc 2 of their Blu-ray releases.)

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Oh man - this is a good question. I've never really cataloged or thought about which deleted scene is my favorite. I'll have to spend some time and think about this one and get back. Anyone else have a scene that stands out in their minds. I know that most of the time I agree with the deletion as the scenes feel long and usually don't add too much, but I know there were some times I felt like they could have been left in.

Although the Drama Class scene you included shows some more of the struggle between Mike and Sulley it probably wasn't necessary because we already saw so much of their struggle. But...it is still a fun deleted scene for sure - one that even shows the early version of Art saying "love". Cool!
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Thanks, T.J.! I'll wait for the response. [Winking_zps1d9118ce]

I understand why they cut certain scenes, even my favorite ones. Anyways, I didn't even know that the guy who said "love" was an early Art, that is awesome! Also, does anyone feel like the monster who said "a big cuddly bunny" looks like a monster version of Joy? [Confused_zps36c72db0]

Anyways, I'll wait for your answer of the favorite deleted scene. Until then, thanks for responding! [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
PIX-R.113 wrote:
Also, does anyone feel like the monster who said "a big cuddly bunny" looks like a monster version of Joy? [Confused_zps36c72db0]

She does have a "Joy-ish" vibe to her for sure, but that's actually Claire Wheeler. She's the one that's the emcee of the Scare Games with Brock Pearson. She obviously went through some major attitude changes during the writing process for sure to get to the sullen character she is in the final project! Since it's an early version of Art and Claire is so different as well, I'd have to say that this scene was cut really early on. 

[08a7e7834a32f74b0fd2ca632944ed38] 
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixar Post - T.J.
She does have a "Joy-ish" vibe to her for sure, but that's actually Claire Wheeler.

What?!? MIND BLOWN! Thanks, T.J.!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Ha! Glad to help!
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Well, I guess that really shows that Pixar does all kinds of changes, like the many versions of Sulley when they were making the first 'Monsters, Inc.'.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
I can't seem to find it anywhere online, unfortunately, but my favorite's deleted scene's a Toy Story scene where Woody wakes Buzz up in the middle of the night, and Buzz starts panicking because he thinks someone kidnapped the sun. 
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
I don't remember that one, Bonnie. I will try to find it on the Blu-ray next time I watch it. [Winking_zps1d9118ce]
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
*Big Gasp* Somebody's kidnapped the SUN! I love that one! I really like the acting class one from MU. I love Mike's commentary on his part during the improv part.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
I like that part of 'Drama Class' too, Rachel. [Winking_zps1d9118ce]
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
So after the Inside Out blu-ray came out, I naturally looked at the deleted scenes, and I was floored with one particular scene.

The scene were Joy encounters young Riley inside her mind, and she starts to dance with her, until she hugs her and says goodbye because she needs to save older Riley.  TEARS!! I would've loved to have seen that scene in the movie I wonder why they didn't put it in after all.  I think it further conveys the emotional  turmoil that comes with saying goodbye to your childhood.

Have you guys seen this deleted scene? Please tell me your opinion I would love to know how this resonated with the other Pixar fans.
Quote 1 0
PixarDude
I love the "Godzilla Rex" scene from Toy Story 2 (just the beginning part, not the part where Woody flies out the window somehow), as well as the "Rain" scene from the first film. It really adds to the original scene in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy