Toy Story 3 4 votes
8%
 Cars 2 2 votes
4%
 Brave 1 votes
2%
 Monsters University 3 votes
6%
Multiple choice poll. Please sign up or log in to vote.
What is your favorite Pixar film so far? You may choose a solid first or multiple favorites, sharing first place. Feel free to explain you're choice and discuss with others.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
[FavoritePixarMovie_zps31aa9b71]    
Hey - cool question to see how people vote for their favorites. I'll post a tweet about this to see what some others think as well.

I responded with my favorite being Toy Story 2. For people that are followers of our site, you know that this is my favorite because of the hilarity of the movie and because it was Julie's and my first date movie (so it has a sentimental reason as well).

If I had to pick my overall favorites of the complete list of releases, it would go: Toy Story 2Toy StoryThe IncrediblesRatatouille, WALL-ECarsMonsters, Inc.Toy Story 3Those are my favorites from the overall bunch, but the order jumps around all the time based on how I'm feeling...but Toy Story 2 is always at the top of the list.
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
For me, it will always be the one that started it all... Toy Story. After that, it's hard. REALLY hard. I feel exactly like T.J. does, my order changes depending on the mood! It's difficult to put 14 incredible movies in order from favorite to least fave but I would say my list includes the same as T.J.'s almost to a T (just not the same order). I would add Finding Nemo or A Bug's Life in there as well as pretty much tied somewhere in the mix of faves.

I'll be interested to hear others' thoughts!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Updated July 8 - Just to throw in some responses from Social Media, so they're not included in the votes above (here's what we heard back from Twitter and Facebook when we posed the question as well). 
  • Toy Story (1 vote)
  • A Bug's Life (1 vote)
  • Finding Nemo (2 votes)
  • Monsters, Inc. (2 votes)
  • The Incredibles (1 vote)
  • Ratatouille (3 votes)
  • WALL•E (4 votes)
  • Up (4 votes)
  • Toy Story 3 (1 vote)
That would put Up in the lead so far.
Quote 0 0
Christy Watson
Ultimate iPad Expert wrote:
What is your favorite Pixar film so far? You may choose a solid first or multiple favorites, sharing first place. Feel free to explain you're choice and discuss with others.

Don't leave me here, I'm in hillbilly hell. CARS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!
Quote 0 0
Ultimate iPad Expert
I'd have to say that it is a hard decision for me as well, it's like a parent choosing their favorite child, though most don't have 14 and counting. My favorite, though, is Up. I became a Pixar fan in late 2008 (I believe) and Up was the first new movie I saw in theaters. My family and I went on opening day and watched the movie in 3D and I still have the glasses from that day. From the beginning sequence on, the movie filled me with emotion, whether it be excitement, heart, or humor. In fact, prior to Up, my favorite was Monsters, Inc., another Pete Docter film. Hearing about Inside Out is making me feel like my favorite movie may change, though. [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4] We'll see.
Quote 0 0
ed840
I have to say Finding Nemo. Because, it's a story about a relationship between father and son. You can't argue with that picture. I like where Nemo gets upset of his dad. Marlin saids to Nemo,''WELL, YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS BUT, YOU CAN'T NEMO!!'' Where Nemo gets captured by scuba divers & Marlin finds Nemo with a blue tang fish who is forgetful. He battles sharks, jellyfish, a fish that has sharp teeth. Then, Nemo ends up in a dentist office and meets a group of fish who hate ''Darla'' and make an escape fish. A 6 year old who isn't polite with fish and shakes them to wake up. Very funny.

Along with, A bug's Life. A bug name Flik, never fit in and can't make a difference by being different. So, to fix up his mess. He go to the other colony to bring tough bugs to save the colony and forbid Hopper and his gang. Because, they demand food and the bugs get upset at Flik because, he lost the food that the whole colony spent weeks gathering up food for themselves and the grasshoppers. To fix up these whole mess, Flik volunteers to brings back tough bugs back. But, the circus bugs lies about being tough bugs and Flik freaks out about it. So, Flik lie to the ant colony and the grasshoppers means except Hopper's brother name Molt. This movie is funny with Heimlich and his sayings.

Toy Story had a lesson with Andy's next door neighbor Sid Phillips. Who tortures his toys and is very mean. The story teaches kids to be nice with their toys and be very good friends to people they meet. But in Toy Story 3, there was a cameo that had Sid as a trash man. Andy grows up, Andy's mom accidentally thought that Andy's toys was trash, Andy's toys got to Sunnyside daycare. Woody never gave up on Andy and that the toys gave up on Andy because, he's grown up. They meet a whole new cast of toys who are nice like Lot's of hugging bear. But, they realize they hate their new surroundings in Sunnyside Daycare, realizes Lotso is mean and that he switched Buzz. They plan an escape plan to bring Woody back to Andy, Andy leaves Bonnie in charge of his toys, Andy gives up Woody to Bonnie, and they say their last good-byes to Andy by one more playtime.

I like those movies because, they make me sad, others sad, and alot of great humor. I like of the way Pixar makes their movies every year or one year later.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I put The Incredibles, which is my second favorite, because my favorite was released after the poll was created. My favorite is actually Finding Dory.

I love Finding Dory because it has a lot of emotion and is very funny, and the story is great.

Incredibles is #2 because it is has a great story and the action scenes are really good.
Quote 0 0
Pixarsuperfan8695

Happy Friday everyone! 

I know this thread’s getting old, but I thought I’d leave my thoughts here anyway. 

Although all four Toy Story films are amazing, Incredibles has a special place in my heart. That’s why Incredibles 2 was so special to me last year—it truly rocks me to my core every time and made the IMAX double feature without a doubt one of the best days of my life. (I’m still bitter about it losing at the awards lol.) It’s really great on the story aspect, has amazing character design and presents a lot of key social themes in a tangible medium. Aside from Incredibles 2, Toy Story 2’s really fun and well written—I find myself rewatching it most out of the four TS films.

On a separate note, though, I really like Ratatouille because it expresses a lot of themes and opinions worth noting—Brad Bird’s really a sheer genius in that regard. The scoring’s very well done as well and definitely has one of Pixar’s best soundtracks. 

Quote 1 0
Arlo
This is really hard I'd have to say TOY STORY is at the top of my list with TOY STORY 2 and TOY STORY 3 behind it, respectively. After that I'd defiently say MONSTERS INC. is my favorite non-TS film. Other films that would be at the top of my list probably CARS, FINDING NEMO, RATATOUILLE, and THE INCREDIBLES. 
Quote 1 0
buzzfan120
Toy Story 3 is definitely my favorite. Buzz's Spanish mode made me love him even more, and Buzz and Jessie's big dance number is my favorite scene. I love that scene so much that whenever I see merchandise featuring Buzz and Jessie performing their big dance number--or just Buzz in his Spanish mode--I just have to get my hands on it. Number two is a tie between the other Toy Story movies and Monsters, Inc.
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy