mynameiskhannie

A few weeks ago, I was looking for information for Inside Out, when I came across these plush toys. [0%20Inside%20Out%20plush] Yes, every emotion is there; Sadness, Fear, Joy, Anger, Disgust, giant mutated pig-skunk hybrid-wait what....?

Apparently that last one is Bing Bong, and he is apparently Riley's imaginary friend. The source I found this was in a sneak preview for upcoming toys based off of summer blockbusters. However, I think this character is supposed to be kept under wraps, because they removed his presence in an update.

So, what do you think, do you believe me?

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, that is some crazy news - we have also heard that there will be a series of "Funko POP!" toys in the works as well but hadn't seen any news of the plush toys yet. Very interesting - what was the site you found these on? Any link to the updated post? Thanks.
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
http://toptoys2012.com/scene-stealers-a-look-at-the-toys-accompanying-next-years-biggest-summer-movies/
Here it is. The original article is on a different site, but they took the information about him down.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inside-Bing-Board-Scratch-Sniff/dp/1484722159
In addition, Amazon has also listed a Bing Bong Board Book that will obviously feature him.

He a pretty cool character honestly. I don't know who'll play him, but I predict Bob Peterson will play him, as he was in Docter's last two films.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Thanks for the info - I dug around last night and found those too. Interestingly enough, I also found some info from Pete Docter's presentation he did in June of this year mentioning (in passing) the character of Bing Bong. It's cool to put a visual to him though! Hmmm, I'm not sure on Peterson playing him though - I guess we'll have to see how goofy his character is in the film to see what kind of voice he may have...although Peterson can certainly do goofy or straight-laced with his vocal work! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Yes! I wanted plush toys of this movie!

Anyways, I was getting a idea that maybe Bing Bong is voiced by John Ratzenberger, I don't know why but there is something about his design that makes me think we would maybe be voiced by him.

Also, if this guy is getting a plush, how important is this character? My guess of what he does is that he dissapears somewhere in the movie as Riley grows up more.

Any thoughts?
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Well, he does look like a John Ratzenberger character, I can see him being voiced by him.

I really wished Robin Williams is the voice of him, and he recorded his part not long before his suicide.

He is a main character from what I heard.

I'm guessing he is an entrepreneur, like Riley's mind version of Walt Disney, and runs the reported Imagination Land and Dream Pictures.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Thanks, mynameiskhannie!

It would be cool if Robin voiced him, I miss him.[Crying2_zpscd88994b]

I like your idea of him being "mind Walt Disney", I think your prediction could be true.

Well, whatever the movie turns out like, we can just remember we only have 168 days until the movie comes out (as of January 2nd).
Quote 0 0
immewnity
Looking for Bing Bong? [smile]

[Ix8fxgM] 
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Wait a minute, thats not how he'll actually appear in the film, because he looks a little, low-grade for Pixar, and especially considering the film he is.

Oh wait...Tomy? Where did you get this?
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
[B7CRun8CcAAxRHO] 

Well, Kellogg's will be making Inside Out fruit snacks, and Bing Bong is one of them. Makes me wonder how important he plays in the plot.
Quote 0 0
Ultimate iPad Expert
Quote:
Well, Kellogg's will be making Inside Out fruit snacks, and Bing Bong is one of them. Makes me wonder how important he plays in the plot.

Same here. I'm thinking that Bing Bong could be Riley's imaginary friend and could possibly join Sadness and Joy to help them find their way back to the Headquarters. Just a thought, who really knows at this point. I'm very excited to see where this can go.

Also, I found this picture of what is apparently Bing Bong:
[tumblr_nhlzbfDX4O1u5cv3mo1_500] 
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Yeah, that's something I also predict with this character.

That photo was once on this thread, but thanks for bringing that one back on.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
As pointed out, Bing Bong has to be pretty important to get his own fruit snack shape! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Quote:
Pixar Post - T.J. said:
Bing Bong has to be pretty important to get his own fruit snack shape! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4] 

I guessing Bing tastes good Bong. [Winking_zps1d9118ce]

Also, I was looking at a tweet of this photo and that person thought he was a clown, maybe Bing Bong is a good entertainer maybe.
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I just had this thought looking at the picture. He kinda looks like he could be the villain. Like maybe he lured Joy and Sadness away and is trying to stop Riley from growing up. Maybe he is motivated by the day that Riley outgrew him, and is dealing with rejection in a very Lotso or Syndrome like way? I don't know, just a hunch. Could Pixar be going the same direction for villains as Disney did with Frozen and Big Hero 6?
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy