Pixar Post - Julie
Sanjay Patel Pixar Post.png 

Just moments agoThe LA Times broke the news that a new original short film, Sanjay's Super Team will be the featured short paired with the theatrical release of The Good Dinosaur (November 25, 2015). First time director, Sanjay Patel will take the audience on a very personal journey inspired by his Indian roots, "It took me a long time to feel safe with my identity".

Sanjay's Super Team Pixar Post.jpg

Be sure to read the entire article on the Pixar Post homepage.
Quote 0 0
maxxie03
This sounds really cool! So original! I can't wait to learn more about it. 
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster

That sounds cool!

Sanjay Patel must be a popular name, it's the name of the lead character from Nickelodeon's Sanjay and Craig!

[Dogwave36] 

Quote 0 0
Sally
To me, it's looks like the kind of short that appeals to the barrel, because it's directed by an Indian, a first

Also the idea of a Avengers-like superhero team really gets me, not because Marvel is owned by Disney, but that's surprised me
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
Will it be have speaking in it?
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Yes! Some more Good Dinosaur news, good to know that they are still trying to put the movie out.

This sounds like a great short! Can't wait to see more of it. [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Seems like a good short! Can't wait to start seeing good dinosaur marketing! Seriously the teaser could drop anytime next month!
Quote 0 0
mac95
This sounds like such a cool short! Pixar has done a lot of shorts and films(Partly Cloudy, Finding Nemo) inspired by their own experiences, but this is the closest they have gotten to an autobiography-type production. Has a really great premise as well, and it is good to see Pixar going back to fun shorts that also have a surprise emotional aspect, as this looks to.

Also, cereal while watching superhero cartoons? That's right up my alley! [biggrin]
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie

The only thing that bothers me are the noses. Other than that, it seems to look like a pretty good short film is coming our way!

I wonder if this is going to showcase Pixar's painty CG technology, like I said before.

Quote 1 0
Ava-Kane
I'm looking forward to this one. It's original and the inventiveness is sure to come! 

And it would be nice to see Pixar, with an Indian lead animator, showcase his cultural upbringing.
Quote 0 0
Raz Yizhack
Sounds like an amazing short i think it will be a short without speaking like la luna maybe .. that they speak without talking like the la luna short and the Indian music in the background do the rest of it .love the concept art picture for a second i thought its a full rendered pic from the short .
Quote 0 0
mac95
I just noticed something: in the concept art, there is a beam of light coming through the window, metaphorically splitting Sanjay's cartoon life and his father's religious life in two. Also, Sanjay and his father are both looking at the box-like thing that is important to who they are.
Thoughts on this?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mac95 wrote:
I just noticed something: in the concept art, there is a beam of light coming through the window, metaphorically splitting Sanjay's cartoon life and his father's religious life in two. Also, Sanjay and his father are both looking at the box-like thing that is important to who they are. Thoughts on this?

Holy cow - how have I not seen this response until now? This is brilliant - pure gold! I don't believe that would be just by chance, this is completely what it is saying, Aidan. It's showing the separate of the two and how they are both focused on their own thing...TV for Sanjay and a moment of prayer for his Father. It will be great to see how their worlds collide as the short progresses.

You can get even more details on Sanjay's past (and a few hints from this short) in an interview from 2010 that he was a part of. Oh, and at the very beginning when he's walking in the upstairs hallways of the Studio, you can see a piece of the Train of Thought concept artwork framed on the wall above him as he walks by it! That's a fun teaser I wish we knew more about 5 years ago! Ha! 

Additionally, since it hasn't been posted here yet - here's a quick look at The Art of Sanay's Super Team book cover (as well as the first look at the official logo). We wrote some more details on this book as well as the significance of this being the first short film to receive its own "art of" book on our post. Additionally on the post, you can get a look at Funny! Twenty Five Years of Laughter from the Pixar Story Room and The Animator's Sketchbook
Pixar Post - Chronicle - Sanjay's Super Team.png
Quote 0 0
mac95
Thanks, T.J.! I had a feeling you would be interested! Great interview, by the way-- his life story is fascinating, so I am so excited to see how his short turns out.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy