Pixar Post - T.J. Show full post »
Britney
Hey, Sorry I'm Late! but I've read the news as soon as they came out but I haven't got time to leave my opinion. What can I say? finally we've got some news about Cars 3, I was afraid that they were not plaining on release something until November. I'm so excited with just hearing some news about Cars because I'm a BIG fan of it, I love that movie, it has a special place on my heart, like any Pixar film but this one is my favourite!

First of all I gotta say that the story plot is very interesting, is so promising! and I can help myself thinking about Lightning McQueen getting older and saying goodbye to the racing world, is a great idea that Pixar is working on and I'm glad we are having, somehow, the original Cars back.
Of course, is so good to know we are having Mater, Sally and Ramone back, I feel happy for Sally because she's one of my favourite characters and I hope she got more appereance this time.

As I said the plot sounds amazingly and I'm glad the director is finally revealed, Brian Fee, I've heard he done his job very well on Cars and Cars 2 so I think he's the best to work on the project and he says that there are a lot of things to do yet so I'm sure that they have a lot of more amazing ideas to add.

I wasn't satisfied with Cars 2 and I really hope that Cars 3 fix everything, so far everything seems to be very interesting. The concepts are something you must look and study to help imagine the scene, they both are great. I'm excited to know a bit more about the new characters, Cruz ramirez, well I speak Spanish too and when I first heard the name I thought it was a male because Cruz is a male name in Spanish but when I started reading the news I couldn't not believe that it was a female. It made me so happy and I started wondering why Pixar choose make McQueens new trainer a female car? so I kept reading and found out a bit more about her, she is young and she is prepearing McQueen for his race in Florida. Then I started thinking well, this may cause a problem between McQueen and Sally because having Cruz close to Lightning it can make Sally jelous.

That was something that just came to my mind but I can help thinking why Pixar wanted a female car for McQueen's new trainer. then we have Jackson Storms who seems to be McQueen's new rival and the rookie sensation, I can imagine him like an actual version of Lightning when he was a rookie, arrogant, selfish, competitive...

Did I undertand wrong? McQueen is having an accident or something? because it says that he is "badly beaten" by Jackson Storm on a race. Sorry I may not understand that part very well.

Well, everything sounds amazingly, I want to watch it as soon as it comes out but we have to wait a bit more yet.

Quote 0 1
Bonnie
Britney wrote:
 then we have Jackson Storms who seems to be McQueen's new rival and the rookie sensation, I can imagine him like an actual version of Lightning when he was a rookie, arrogant, selfish, competitive...

I'd hope not. That'd make him exactly like Chick, and Francesco was already exactly like Chick, so this'd be the third time doing that character in a row.

(Also neither of those guys were very entertaining to begin with, in my opinion, so I wouldn't want them to do that again even if it wasn't massively repetitive and kind of lazy.)

Quote:
Did I undertand wrong? McQueen is having an accident or something? because it says that he is "badly beaten" by Jackson Storm on a race. Sorry I may not understand that part very well.

Pretty sure it just means he lost.
Quote 0 1
Britney
yes, maybe you're right, Jackson Storm could be something different to Chick or Francesco as McQueen's rival but this is how it works.

Thanks for your answer, so it means that he loses the race but it's not talking about an accident, I mean, it can happen but there's nothing sure yet...
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
You bring up an interesting point Bonnie; on one hand I think all racers in the Cars franchise had a similar psyche because that's the point they were trying to make, that the racing world tends to be selfish and superficial. But I agree it would be interesting if they found another character type, considering the "McQueen faces his old self on steroids" storyline has already been made in Cars 2 with Bernoulli.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Gray Catbird wrote:
You bring up an interesting point Bonnie; on one hand I think all racers in the Cars franchise had a similar psyche because that's the point they were trying to make, that the racing world tends to be selfish and superficial.

King was nice. 

Quote:
But I agree it would be interesting if they found another character type, considering the "McQueen faces his old self on steroids" storyline has already been made in Cars 2 with Bernoulli.

[Confused_zps36c72db0]If that was what was supposed to be happening in Cars 2 it was really badly conveyed. If anything, an argument can be made that Francesco's nicer (or, "less extreme" may be the better term) than Lightning. Francesco trash talked an opponent, Lightning was written to be rude to everyone and also overworked Mac (man, I miss Lightning when he had a personality).
Quote 1 0
Britney
Great point there, I think many of us being Cars fans miss the old Lightning McQueen, I mean, he was selfish, arrogant and very cocky but in a very funny way. I loved that part of McQueen because he was so rude that sometimes it was very funny and he might be cocky but is not someone who you probably hate. So I hope we can see some of the old Lightning Mcqueen's personality back, we need it, it was part of the film and made everything funnier.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy