philly30
I find this on youtube 

Quote 0 0
Britney
I found it last night and I put it in the "Cars 3 trailer" discuss post. I think no one has seen it yet because there is no reply. Anyway, is good you made a post to talk about it.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I wonder how long it will take the Cars 3 sneak peek to come on.

I just turned to the Disney Channel to watch it - currently showing Wreck-It Ralph end credits.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
The sneak-peek from the RDMA's just aired - a few new clips - we'll add it when we find it!
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I just put it on YouTube (filmed it from my TV)

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
We screen captured it from our computer and just uploaded it to YouTube as well. Our post summarizing the new info will be located here when completed.

Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I'm glad they did not show Lightning's crash because it allows for more time of new footage and it can get boring watching the same footage in every preview (this is the first preview of at least 30 seconds to not show the crash).
Quote 1 0
Britney
What a week! it was almost a month or so that we didn't see any new footage from Cars 3 and now we are having all at sudden! I can barely catch everything! Even though I was mad 'cause Pixar made us wait so long to watch new footage I gotta say that they are doing a fantastic job with this movie. I'm very critic when it comes to things I like the most, I look for perfection and now for the sequel of my fav Pixar film "Cars" I wanted everything to be perfect. I have mentioned about how the animation changes in Pixar sequels, in Cars 2 you can compare it with Cars 1 and recognize the differences easily. But for this movie, everything is perfect, I'm really satisfied. I can't find anything negative to say about Cars 3.

So far what we are seeing of Cars 3 is fascinating to me! I couldn't ask for more, I really love it, I feel the connection with the original and keeping its essence. The animation looks amazing, really close to the original, as much as they can do, having in mind the technology through the years. Cars 3 is the sequel I was expecting for Cars. I'm so glad they finally made. I personally think that Cars 3 is what Cars 2 should've been. I was expecting a real sequel for it and now we have it!

About the special look, I agree I'm also glad they didn't include the crash scene again cause after seeing it so many times it loses essence so I won't feel anything once I watch it in theaters.This spot shows the funny side of the film. First of all, it's good to see Sally more and more, I wish she had the same screen time as in Cars 1, I think she'll be very supportive for McQueen in this film, I hope to see them taking a drive or kissing. It seems McQueen isn't comfortable with Cruz at first. Finally, we've got to see Jackson Storm! I think he is just like McQueen was in his rookie days, arrogant and selfish. The part when McQueen flew through the screen got me laughing! And how witty was the part where McQueen yells Cruz to turn right to go left and she says "that doesn't make any sense", just what McQueen said to Doc in Cars 1.
Quote 1 0
BornFromThe90s

I don't know why but I found McQueen's response to Storm to be hilarious. I took it as if McQueen was clearly trolling with Storm. I know he's a nice car but he still got that sass to him. Plus it was funny to hear how serious Storm took the response. I really enjoyed that part and the animation on McQueen's expression is just great.

But poor McQueen ever since the climax of the first movie he's interrupted while doing his "Speed I am speed" will he ever get to finish it.

Seems like Cars 3 will have good balance between emotional and entertaining which I always like. 

and another Doc reference. I know Pixar is saving the best for the theatrical experience.

Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Absolutely agree with everyone that I'm glad the crash sequence wasn't shown again and yes, they're definitely saving the best of Doc for the film!
Quote 2 0
Britney
Guys, I have checked the RDMA's sneak peek again because last week we had so much about Cars 3 in a sudden that I barely had time to pay attention to little details, there's still much more to talk about but I think if I start to analyze every single shot I may get spoiled, so as I don't want to do that I'm trying to find the simple things and here I just analyzed the part where McQueen stares at Cruz when she talks to him at the beach. He seems completely annoyed by her presence:

[image] 

This face McQueen does reminds me A LOT of the original McQueen from Cars 1, when he was very cocky and it was like he couldn't stand anything, this reminds me that McQueen, and I LOVE IT! I wish Pixar bring back a bit of the old McQueen because I think he was very funny, so if I'm not wrong, I think we'll see him in that kind of mood again. I guess at first McQueen doesn't want to train with Cruz because if we can remember he used to love working by his own, and Cruz is much younger and energetic, it makes me think about Cruz is the "Car-ification version of "Dory" somehow and she would be like bothering McQueen. I imagine their relationship just like Dory and Marlin. That's what I personally think.

Oh!, I have a question: any of you guys know if there is going to be a kindle edition of the Cars Origins and Junior Novel books? I don't want to buy the paperback editions :/
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
You're on to some good points in your observations! [Smug_zpsbec03801] I hadn't thought about Dory and Marlin, but I think you're right in some regards - it's not exact, but there are definitely similarities!

Also, good question on the books. I'm surprised they're not already available in ebook formats to be honest. The Cars 2 novelization is available as an ebook, but I think we'll have to wait and see on this one - I haven't heard anything either way. Just as an FYI, the Origins book is really cool - I'm interested to see more on the Jackson Storm story coming in July. As a sidebar - our book review of many of the Cars 3 books will be wrapped up over the weekend - more soon!
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy