Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey gang,

Pixar has released the first official Cars 3 movie poster. Mirroring the teaser trailer, it shows the intense side of the franchise which is really working to shake things up with fans and people who were faltering on the films.

What do you think about it - The lighting on the 95 is great really highlighting that this is McQueen and all the details in the sparks is fantastic. Although it's still hard to say I like it seeing as it's still McQueen crashing.

Cars-3-Official-Poster.jpg

Thanks to Pixar Planet France we also have our first look at the first international poster as well - showing McQueen racing along the beach.

Cars-3-Official-International-French-Poster.jpg
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
I like to point out that I can spot a lot of paint scuffs on Lightning of the U.S. poster. I have a feeling that's it's not going to end well with him competing against Jackson Storm.

As far as that crash being a possible bad dream, I highly doubt that it is. And granted, I'm well aware that not every clip of every teaser trailer that comes out ends up being in the actual film. So it's a possibly of what we saw in that 50 second teaser will still be in the film but in a different version. What we saw was probably just made for the promotion of the film.
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
The beach shown in the second poster looks nice, but why is McQueen racing there?

And I found an English version of the second poster
[Cars3-p2] 
Quote 1 0
Gray Catbird
Very nice posters. Amazing level of details, great lighting. I like how they are going back to posters more focused on the "cars" part of "talking cars", as they did for the first Cars.

ThePolishGent wrote:
As far as that crash being a possible bad dream, I highly doubt that it is. And granted, I'm well aware that not every clip of every teaser trailer that comes out ends up being in the actual film. So it's a possibly of what we saw in that 50 second teaser will still be in the film but in a different version. What we saw was probably just made for the promotion of the film.

That's the view I favor now as well.
Quote 2 0
ReptilePatrol
Very nice posters! The tone matches the trailer, which is very promising. With the American poster — I wonder if there's any particular reason the Disney•Pixar moniker is off to the side, instead of directly above the logo?

Going off what Gray said, I find it really interesting how we still haven't seen McQueen's face yet. Or even part of it. Though I guess that makes it more teaser-y, which is necessary for the reader trailer and teaser posters.
Quote 1 0
Sally
This is something I thought of:

Today, I was thinking to myself, what if the theaters already put this to their 'coming soon' standees, and a child who is obvious obsessed with Cars freaks out because they think Lighting has crashed. Imagine that.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
If they're obsessed with Cars, they probaly would've seen the teaser and knew about the crash.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Well the intent is to make people excited for the movie and want to see it, not to scare anyone. I think any kid old enough to be obsessed with Cars will come away from seeing the poster more excited than scared [smile]

And as PixarsBiggestFan said, they'd probably see the teaser too. If they're at the movie theater for a kid-appropriate movie, chances are the Cars 3 trailer will precede the movie they're watching.
Quote 0 0
Britney
ThePolishGent wrote:

I couldn't agree more! I don't think that Lightning's accident it's a bad dream only, I think it's real happening in the story. Also, I've said that the scenes in the teaser are not the same as in the actual movie. That's what I think.

Talking about the poster, the are amazing. I'm trying to control myself and not to see too much spoilers but I can't help it, I just love this movie so much and what we are seeing so far, what Pixar is showing us (as promotion or not) is soooo addicting. The US poster is really shocking, just seeing our beloved Lightning McQueen flying like that with the tagline, it's so cool and Pixar is promoting it very well because it caught the attention to fans and even those who were not attracted to the franchise. The international poster is very cool, it show us that not everything is tragic in the film, it has McQueen racing across the sea and I guess it's part of the scene where he trains with Cruz Ramirez but I also think that it's such a beautiful place to take a drive with Sally like in the first Cars.
Quote 3 0
ThePolishGent
PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
The beach shown in the second poster looks nice, but why is McQueen racing there?

My guess is that due to his condition, he is trying to challenge himself big time so that he's prepare to go up against the Florida 500 race. 
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
PixarsBiggestFan wrote:

Earlier in the year when Pixar released the concept art it showed Lightning racing with Cruz Ramirez along the beach - so, as Steven mentioned, he's training.

Klocek-Noah-Cars-3-Concept-Art-02.jpg
Quote 1 0
Britney
Here is a horizontal version of the poster taken from Pixar's twitter account and we can see that the place of the accident is in Los Angeles International Speedway, the same from the first Cars. And we can also see the campers watching Lightning McQueen.

[image]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy