PixarsBiggestFan
ZZ Ward has a new song called "Ride" that will be used in Cars 3. To be debuted on ABC tomorrow

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/852609582954426370
Quote 0 0
Britney
Here you can hear the song:

I don't know what to say, I prefer Life is A Highway, let's see what Rascal Flatts wiil bring us for the Cars 3 soundtrack
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Cars-3-Ride-Banner2.pngWoohoo - we got around to writing this one up and after a few listens, the song has continued to grow on us (although we are already casual fans of both of the artists...so that helps...we could listen to Gary shred all day on the guitar)!

We'll have a few more details about the soundtrack we can chat about after we can post about the press event, but at a high level, it will be a blend of pop/rock songs and Randy Newman's score (like the Cars soundtrack). Lyrics, purchase links and our thoughts are also in our post!

Oh, and side note, I moved these posts to be their own topic since once the soundtrack hits, we'll have much more to chat about!
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Official Dancing with the Stars video of Ride:

Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
The soundtrack will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, available June 16.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here are some more details from our post. There are TWO releases - one release will be the "Soundtrack" with original and cover songs and the other will be a 21-track release of Randy Newman's score! YES!

SOUNDTRACK

The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will feature an original song which opens the film titled, "Run That Race," which is written and performed by nine-time Grammy winner Dan Auerbach. “The song is about never giving up and always trying your best,” said Auerbach, who met with filmmakers prior to penning the song. “They showed me the storyboards and ran through the plot. I was able to read some of the dialogue, and from there I had enough to piece together a story in my mind for the song.”

The soundtrack will also feature the already released song, "Ride" performed by ZZ Ward, featuring Gary Clark Jr. which will play during the film's end credits. Included on the Cars 3 soundtrack will be four cover songs, including two bonus tracks (see below).
  • “Kings Highway,” originally released in 1991 by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, makes a comeback courtesy of 23-year-old British singer-songwriter James Bay.
  • Bruce Springsteen’s 1984 hit “Glory Days” gets a modern-day makeover by Grammy®-nominated performer Andra Day, who voices Sweet Tea in the film—a performer in the Cotter Pin with a hairstyle reminiscent of Day’s signature look.
  • (Bonus Track) The Beatles’ classic 1965 song “Drive My Car” is back on the road, compliments of Hollywood Records artist Jorge Blanco.
  • (Bonus Track) “Freeway of Love,” made famous in 1985 by Aretha Franklin, is performed for the soundtrack by actress Lea DeLaria, who also provides the voice of Miss Fritter, a school bus-turned-demolition-derby-queen in “Cars 3.”
Stepping back into the Cars world will be three-time Grammy-winner singer, songwriter Brad Paisley who was called in to create two instrumental tracks for the film. Being that Paisley is quite the guitar aficionado, the two tracks he penned are titled "Truckaroo" and "Thunder Hollow Breakdown" which accompany the film's action-packed Crazy 8 demolition derby sequence.

SCORE

Stabilizing the musical fuel line of the film, is none other than composer Randy Newman, who created a score that reflects both heart and high-octane action of Cars 3. Newman used an 110-piece orchestra to record the 21-track score. 

Full details and additional quotes in our post.
Quote 0 0
Britney
I was kinda wondering when we were going to have some news about the soundtrack, but as Pixar is taking it all "low'n'slow" (as Ramone says) I decide to be patient and wait.

As I said I'm very perfectionist with the things I like the most, as well as I can make compliments, I can dislike some things.

It may be too early to say this but I have a 'bad feeling" about this soundtrack. I don't feel satisfied with the cover but anyway, it's alright (you can't judge a book by its cover). But since the song "Ride" was released I was highly disappointed because I think this movie deserves more emotional songs than a "happy" song like this one because of the drama the movie has, I feel like that song can't fit with the tone of the movie.

The good part is that we are having 2-soundtrack release and that's so AWESOME! I love the idea! but when I read that Brad Paisley is only making instrumentals and there is no sign of the Rascal Flatts, I got really sad because I had high hopes to listen them again here, I've read an interview of them and they confirmed they were working on the Cars 3 soundtrack back in 2015! I can't believe they aren't included! My last hope was to listen a song by Brad Paisley but we don't have that either.

So, let's put it this way, I think it's going to be a good soundtrack, with good songs but it is not what I was expecting, I thought it was going to be a more "dramatic" soundtrack. Anyway, I really, really hope I'm wrong and it won't disappoint me, I'm waiting to listen to it even more if the score by the great Randy Newman. I'll buy it anyway!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Cars 3 Sountrack and Score.jpg 

The track list is now available - be careful of spoilers when reading the track titles (if you're avoiding them).

SCORE

Order on Amazon or iTunes
  1. Storm's Winning Streak - 1:22
  2. When All Your Friends Are Gone / Crash - 3:44
  3. Doc's Painful Demise - 1:25
  4. Mater on the Horn - 0:28
  5. Sistine Chapel on Wheels - 1:05
  6. Temple of Rust-eze - 1:25
  7. A Career on a Wall / Electronic Suit - 3:20
  8. Drip Pan - 1:11
  9. McQueen's Wild Ride - 2:05
  10. Biggest Brand in Racing - 3:11
  11. Fireball Beach - 2:15
  12. Pull Over, Now! / Cruz's Racing Dreams - 1:59
  13. 1.2% - 1:21
  14. If This Track Could Talk - 2:32
  15. Letters About You - 2:02
  16. Smokey Starts Training / A Blaze of Glory - 5:56
  17. Starting Dead Last - 1:41
  18. Flashback & Pit Stop - 3:32
  19. Through the Pack - 3:41
  20. Victory Lane - 3:50
  21. The Fabulous Lightning McQueen - 2:10

SOUNDTRACK

Order on Amazon or iTunes
  1. Run That Race (Dan Auerbach) - 2:44
  2. Kings Highway (James Bay) - 3:07
  3. Truckaroo (Brad Paisley) - 2:36
  4. Thunder Hollow Breakdown (Brad Paisley) - 4:49
  5. Glory Days (Andra Day) - 4:07
  6. Ride [feat. Gary Clark Jr.] (ZZ Ward) - 4:03
  7. Drive My Car (Jorge Blanco) - 2:42
  8. Freeway of Love (Lea DeLaria) - 4:32
Quote 0 0
Britney
Definitely, I'm highly disappointed by this soundtrack, I'm so sorry, I would lie if I tell you I like it [Crying2_zpscd88994b]

When we were talking about a 2-soundtrack edition I thought it was going to be something like "Moana" or "Frozen" deluxe soundtrack but no, there's just an 8 track-soundtrack? Is it worth to buy a soundtrack just for 8 tracks? Why didn't they include the score to and make just one soundtrack instead?

Yeah,  I'll try to buy it but if it's not worth it, then I'll forget about it. But let's talk about the good points I see here, I really like the idea of Lea DeLaria singing! I love it and I want to listen her song. Most of the artist are good for me as well, Brad Paisley, Dan Auerbach ,James Bay and Andra Day? (I don't know her, sorry).

The bad points are that song by ZZ Ward, I hate it, sorry [Angry_zps01df8e28] hahaha it's kinda annoying to me. And Jorge Blanco, was it necessary, really? I CANNOT stand that guy.

Anyway, I'm so happy we have Randy Newman back so well, I may buy the score soundtrack. I'm sure he won't disappoint me! Remember that was my personal opinion but I would like to hear what you guys think because I don't feel satisfied. Perhaps you can see from other POV.[Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
Modeltrainman
No CDs is hard for me. I prefer CD to digital. I guess I might have to somehow get the Cast and Crew CD again.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
This is the trailer song (first full length trailer).

Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy