Sally Show full post »
PixarsBiggestFan
Finally! It literally took forever until they released one!
Quote 0 0
Britney
yeah, after a long wait, I hope is worth it because I want at least a 1:59 min trailer. I'm praying to see Sally in this one, she is my favourite character and I wish Pixar shows us a bit more about her.

I had the feeling that this week was going to be full of Cars 3 news. Pixar normally releases a new still before each trailer (yesterday they showed the Sterling pic) so I was expecting a new full trailer before the sneak peek that it's going to be released while RDMA's next Sunday, which I think is going to be a TV spot version of the trailer mixed with some new footage, perhaps.

I'm glad that this time Pixar officially announced the trailer and we needn't make our own speculations about it.
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I'm hoping we get to see Sally because we haven't seen or heard her, and Smokey and Doc because we haven't seen them moving yet and I especially want to find out more about Doc's role in the film.
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
The new trailer is here!

Quote 1 0
CanadianPixarFan

Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
The new trailer is here!

Wow. AMAZING TRAILER!! I can't wait to see Pixar redeem the Cars Franchise. It looks like they are really playing with the classic Sports Movie genre which I really like.

Thematically, it is interesting to note what this movie looks like it will deal with (maintaining ambition while growing old, leaving a legacy, dealing with change... etc) because these themes don't necessarily have a huge appeal to the young demographic Pixar is reputable for. Looks like the Pixar Element "Just as Appealing to Adults as it is to Kids" will definitely be   present in Cars 3.

Quote 2 0
SethHappyNemoGuy
Here's my Reaction/Review to this Funnny Powerful and Heartwarming trailer to Cars 3! Hope ya like it and i hope i did great! [smile]
Quote 2 0
Britney
Well, I got A LOT of things to say about this new trailer SO SPOILER ALERT! First of all, I gotta say that Pixar has "heard" us because the trailer is 2:24 min, that's enough for me! so glad for its length. Also, I said I wished to see Sally on this trailer and she does appear, not that much but I'm satisfied with hearing her saying "How are you feeling?", means a lot to me. After a loooong wait waiting I'd say it was totally worth it, I was afraid because I felt losing interest in the film and get bored seeing the same clips over and over but this trailer brought the excitement back to me.

Let's talk about the trailer and how emotional it was for me, I don't know about you guys but the trailer brought me back to 2006 when I watched Cars and I was 13 years-old and I felt it so special. The Florida 500 track looks awesome, out of this world. I laugh so hard when I see the Lightning McQueen merch while he's talking with Sterling. Something really shocking were the parts added from the crash scene, I thought I had seen everything but no, there was more to watch and Lightning is almost destroyed! I felt emotional when the ambulances are approaching McQueen after the accident and his friend are there too. Then we get to see Radiator Springs as McQueen's trailer is leaving. I enjoyed watching Cruz on screen for the first time, she is very funny, she's got an attitude that is pretty awesome, she's so energetic, I'm loving her with just seeing a bit of her, that means a lot. "The beach ate me" was the best part hahaha. We can see the reporters shouting at Lightning while he was getting out his trailer, it reminds me a lot to Cars 1 when he has to leave the town. But the part it really made me almost tear up was the little bit from Cars 1 when McQueen is jumping while Cruz says "I used to watch you on TV flying through the air, you seemed so fearless". That part killed me! it's so true, McQueen is losing confidence, he is not the same from Cars 1.

I think that's all, I have to say. I felt this trailer so personal, I loved it and it was so emotional as only Pixar can do!

Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
That was amazing - the best trailer for any movie (not just Cars or even Disney) that I've ever seen. I've probably seen it at least 30 times already.

I'm really glad it came in at 2:24 - most Pixar trailers come in at ~2 minutes. And they didn't add an extra 10 seconds to YouTube's timer by saying "Subscribe. In theatres June 16" like they did with The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory.

The way they did this trailer was incredible. They visuals were outstanding - especially the crash, the dirt and mud, the beach, and the tires. The film brought back so many positive memories from Cars 1 (I was 4-1/2 when i saw it in theatres, which I don't remember, but I have gotten to know the film very well over the years).

When the trailer opened, the show the Florida Speedway (it looks like it's in Miami). The way they opened it, with the camera angle and the boats, brought back another pleasant memery from another movie - one of the shots of Sydney Harbor in Finding Nemo.

The seem to make Lightning's crash more and more intense, horrifying and brutal with each new trailer. Why is it rated G in America?

I love how they did include a reference to Cars 2 - Lightning McClean merchandise (previously spotted in a Tokyo shop in Cars 2).

There were also a couple of screenshots Pixar uploaded to social media (Facebook and Twitter). The demolition derby shot is well known and shows Lightning right in Miss Fritter's path 😢. The second shot, which I have not seen on social media, shows Lightning on a simulator with Cruz next to him - the stats on the simulator's screen show he's going fine, but I'd still be worried because simulators would normally be used by next generation racers like Jackson Storm.
Quote 0 0
SethHappyNemoGuy
I can defentily say after watching a few more times today on the trailer it looks beautiful to watch visually and the story is the right and better direction than what cars 2 did. I'm gonna say this but i think this will be the best out the franchise!  The Ocean race the detail of the sand and racetracks look beautiful and the best i've seen in a cars film in years. [smile] My Funniest line in that trailer for me was "The Beach ate me" that was really good. I don't think they showed too much without giving the whole film away. It's not like it's Sony is in charge creating the trailers as they recently gave too much away from the fans perspective for the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer, haha, Jk. Anyways, this film does have three things right in the direction of feelings this film. It has Heart humor and emotional tone of levels. 

I'm planning to go see it with my friends and good brother on a June 15th Premiere night. The tagline is Feeling the Speed. :-) 

Ka Chow!
Quote 0 0
Britney
Guys thanks for the mention at the live discuss! I was watching it live but as I don't have a YouTube account I wasn't able to comment.

I watched the trailer several times and I gotta confirm that the one saying "don't fear failure. Be afraid of not having the chance. You have the chance!" Its actually Sally, not Cruz because after that Cruz says "I used to watch you on Tv..." if you compare the voices, they are not the same and the first line is closer to Sally's voice than Cruz's, the second line it's clearly that is Cruz. You can check it by yourself if you pay attention and if you can recognize Sally's voice easily...
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Found a new TV spot with a ton of new footage. Most footage is blink-and-you'll-Miss-it, so it may require a lot of pausing to closely see the footage.

Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
New Japanese trailer with a ton of new footage!

Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Whoa, the weekend was good to us, huh?! [smile_zpsf797a80b] Lots of great new footage and clips. If you're avoiding spoilers you'll want to skip the clips, but if you want to view some screenshots of Cruz in some interesting paint and sponsorship, read our write-up regarding the videos (but know that you'd be viewing some potentially spoiler-ish items).

So, I do want to discuss some spoiler type speculations here and get your thoughts (if you've watched the clips) - so avoid reading if you're dodging spoilers.

What do you think about the Cruz Ramirez screenshots? Why do you think she's painted with the black bolt and #20 in the Japanese Trailer and then #95 and Rust-Eze in the "Last Chance" clip? Very intriguing. 
Quote 0 0
tardisdelorean1
the design on cruz in the japanese trailer is basically a cheap jackson storm design, i guess it help mcqueen seeing the design of his main rival to motivate him.
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
You're absolutely correct, tardisdelorean1, (awesome username by the way...lots of time-travel in there)! That's a great observation and I can't believe I just took it at face value originally and didn't notice the 2.0 rather than 20! [Nerd_zps76dc97d3]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy