Sally Show full post »
PixarsBiggestFan
They uploaded a higher-quality video to Facebook, twitter and instagram. The first word/text is changed from January 9 to Tonight.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158023043990183&id=35245929077&__tn__=C
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Is the Cars 3 thing on ESPN or ESPN2? Both list having College Football Pregame at 8:00PM EST. And I'm not into sports, so I don't know which one is more likely to have it. The first ESPN is the one having the game at 8:30, the second one has Homers Telecast (no idea what that is) at 8:30.
Quote 0 0
Britney
I'm watching ESPN and they just showed the promo for the sneak peek for tonight (the same video you posted). So I think is on both
Quote 0 0
Sally
I'm unfortunately going to be in the theater (group showing of Hidden Figures) when all of this is happening. But i hope to see it in the morning (if it is something new).
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Here's a status report on how long it'll take for it to come on:

When is the Cars 3 sneak peek coming on? It's 8:02 EST and it's still all football!

8:07 now. Maybe after these commercials? They didn't show it.

8:11 and the players are coming out. Are they ever gonna show it?

8:13 and they're doing the Nationsl Anthdm. Am I on the wrong channel?

8:16 and people are walking into the field? When are they showing it?

8:17 I give up on waiting because I have to eat dinner. Did anyone happen to see it or can it get recorded whenever it comes on?
Quote 1 0
Britney
Is all made on porpuse to make you stay and watch the game but don't worry I'm watching it so I'll try to record it in HD [wink]
Quote 0 0
SethHappyNemoGuy
Further Confirmation that YES this is a Trailer from Pixar Animator Chris Chua on Twitter! :-) Excited!!!
https://twitter.com/ChuaChua007/status/818629458118574080
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Was this what was debuted during the game?

It seems really cool. Everything about it is great. I love the competition between McQueen & Jackson. McQueen's new paint job is also super cool!
Quote 0 0
Britney
Aaaahhhh I'm so excited I can't wait for the movie to come out!!! I think so, let me compare the video with what I recorded and I'll tell you [wink]
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Some initial thoughts:

— For a sec I thought I was just watching the teaser again, until the new footage came on. But it makes sense if this is an extended teaser.
— Lots of cool new scenes! Very exciting.
— Fast, exciting tone reminiscent of the original teaser.
— Cruz Ramirez's voice is a lot better than what I had originally thought it might sound like.
— But not enough Cruz Ramirez in the trailer imo. We see McQueen and Storm but not much of Ramirez.
— Glad to see Finding Dory featured as prominently as Inside Out, though it looks like The Good Dinosaur isn't good enough in Disney's eyes
Quote 2 0
ThePolishGent
Well I just watch the trailer on the official Pixar twitter page and I have to say that I'm still very pumped to see this!

Plus, did anyone manage pick up on a child that yelled Lightning at the top of his lungs towards the end of the trailer!? What we probably just saw in that scene is Lightning getting ready for his very last race of his career while looking upon the number 95 and that's probably why they added in that screaming youngster. To get both us the audience and Lightning pumped!
Quote 1 0
SethHappyNemoGuy
Super Stoked and Ready to See it this summer! Already has me sold! :-) Let's Finally get that finished W we've been waiting for McQueen! Animation SUPERB! :-)
Quote 1 0
Gray Catbird
Great trailer! Interesting how they are maintaining the fairly serious tone; we still haven't seen a single joke.
Overall, the updated visuals are impressive, and it's pretty striking how similar to the first Cars some shots are. It's clear that they are trying to get back closer to the original.

Also, already at least one Easter Egg, with the Buy N Large Raceway at 0:59!
Quote 1 0
BornFromThe90s

I am very impressed with the sneak peak and what makes this even better is the fact that the movie is only still in post production. Just imagine how it's going to look in that beautiful new renderer for June. Might not be exact replica of the November teaser but it's gonna raise Pixar's standards to a new level. 

I scream with the crowd at the end seeing McQueen looking at the big 95, just WOW.

Quote 1 0
SethHappyNemoGuy
Here's my Exciting Trailer Reaction and Review for this super great trailer! :-) 

Hope you guys like it and i hope i did a good job. :-)
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy