Darlyn Addy
After the cars 3 series, I have been thinking about cars the entire time and if there was gonna be a cars 4 or a cars series on tv. If there was that would be great.So if they had one here were the cars that i woud add: Rimac Concept S, Ds Surveot, 2017 FORD GT,bmw m3 gtr,bmw i8, and porsche 918 Spyder. What do you think?
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
I would rather have a Cars series. They probably won't do Cars 4 because Cars 3 under performed massively at the box office, but then at the same time It'll probably make huge loads of money in merchandise so who knows? Also, the only thing Cars is doing at this point is just fracturing Pixar's reputation. While I enjoyed Cars 3 and I love the first one, MANY people can't say the same thing. 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I think they will eventually make a fourth movie, likely starting Cruz Ramirez. There is a lot that can be explored with her such as her racing career, her backstory, and McQueen’s future.

I think box office isn’t Cars-specific, it’s a slump all of Hollywood has been experiencing. Transformers, Cars and Despicable Me all were the franchise lows for opening weekend (excluding Planes when discussing Cars), and I believe all 3 were also below expectations.
Quote 0 0
CanadianPixarFan
I'm not saying that won't be a Cars 4, but I don't think there should be. There shouldn't be a part 4 of anything, in my opinion. Stories come in threes. A 3 film trilogy mirrors a three act plot.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
We'll have to wait and see, no one thought that Toy Story 4 would happen so I guess I shouldn't assume a 4th Cars wouldn't happen. I do think that a short or series of shorts (like the Mater's Tall Tales) could work with Cruz going on mini-adventures and learnings (which could be cool). 

The box office for Cars 3 is really perplexing to me. I agree that the summer has been slow overall, but with the PR that the film had, the huge number of Cars fans (whether they admit it or not, there are a lot) and the positive vibes the press was giving it overall (for it's heart and girl-inspired theme), I really feel like it should be doing better.
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
I literally won't be surprise if Pixar decides to make a 4th installment of Cars. But then again, what more would there be to tell about Lightning and his legacy? I say don't continued on and just put the whole franchise to rest but unfortunately, Disney won't do it just because it's their 2nd highest grossing property in terms of merchandise.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I'm not surprised at Cars 3's weak box office performance, given the tepid reviews. Disney's PR was firing on all cylinders but with increasingly Internet-savvy audiences, people are opting to spend their money on well-reviewed films instead. The critically disappointing Despicable Me, Transformers and Pirates sequels got punished, while the well-reviewed Spider-Man Homecoming and the new Apes movie are doing extremely well.

Personally I was hoping that Cars 3 was going to be Pixar's way of ending the franchise properly (rather than ending on a bad note with Cars 2), but evidently the degree to which that has been accomplished is rather minimal. If there is going to be a Cars 4, then I hope Disney learns a thing or two from this summer's box office results and lets Pixar (or makes Pixar) make it properly.

As for the series idea — I wouldn't be surprised, given the series treatment for Tangled and Big Hero 6, though I have no idea how they'll manage to adapt a Pixar CGI property into 2D animation (or maybe they'll keep it CGI, but then the quality would suffer, since CGI is prohibitively expensive for television, and I'd hate to see Pixar's name attached to shoddy CGI).
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
I agree with ReptilePatrol. 

Box office right now is getting more and more dependant on the reviews. And for good reason. Ticket price inflation is real! And audiences hesitate to spend $10 to see a movie they're not sure they'll even like. So they'll tend to look for reviews, most specifically Rotten Tomatoes to see if their money is well worth. 

This is actually a good thing, I can see this encouraging some studios to actually put effort into some of their movies. (Looking at you Transformers) 
Quote 1 0
Darlyn Addy
What about a tv show about cars like when turbo movie became turbo fast . a tv show on netflix
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
It’s a possibility but we’re more likely to see a continuation of Cars Toons or a 21-minute television special if they go that route.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy