PixarsBiggestFan
Coco has just hit US theatres earlier today, but stores are already beginning their blu-ray pre-orders:

ULTIMATE COLLECTOR’S EDITION
Blu-ray 4K UHD + 2-Disc Blu-ray + Digital (redeemable on Movies Anywhere, iTunes, Amazon, etc)
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/coco-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-2017/6151306.p?skuId=6151306
Best Buy’s image is the theatrical poster, but blu-ray.com has the case artwork (subject to change) http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Coco-4K-Blu-ray/193147/

BLU-RAY COMBO PACK
2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/coco-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-2017/6151305.p?skuId=6151305

BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK
2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/coco-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/6166204.p?skuId=6166204

TARGET EXCLUSIVE FILMMAKER GALLERY & STORYBOOK
2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital (one of the images reveals the disc artwork for the Feature Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray, & DVD)
https://www.target.com/p/coco-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-53141896

DIGITAL
Pre-orders are available. The current artwork is the poster from June. https://moviesanywhere.com/movie/coco

DVD
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/coco-dvd-2017/6151303.p?skuId=6151303
Quote 1 0
philly30
so I just find on line today about Coco dvd release date witch is coming out on dvd on February 20, 2018. Netflix (dvd by mail) set for March 20, 2018. Redbox rentals from February 27, 2018. 
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Target’s website says the street date is 2/27. It’s probably accurate - they had the right date for Cars 3 a week or two before the official announcement.
https://www.target.com/p/coco-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-53141629
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
That probably also means that the digital version would come out around 2-3 weeks prior to the physical release date...so, either February 6 or February 13. I'd guess the 6th, but wow, that seems fast. I know this is the schedule The Good Dinosaur was on, but that was (guessed) that it was rushed because of the slower box office. So, if those dates are accurate, I'm surprised it's releasing so early - I still know a lot of people who were seeing it over the holiday weekend.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Blu-ray.com has what appears to be final slipcover artwork on their website.  http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Coco-4K-Blu-ray/193147/

I think it it looks really cool, with the bright, vibrant colors, and fireworks and Pepita going onto the borders. It’s hard to compare this case to other 4K Pixar films as it’s the second one, but it it a definite improvement over Cars 3 4K.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Despite the lack of announcement from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, it looks like 2/27/2018 is official - Walmart now has this as the “ships on” date.
In addition, Walmart also has images of the cover art for all 3 standard formats (DVD; regular Blu-ray; 4K UHD Blu-ray). For the first time in a really long time, it looks like all 3 standard formats are receiving the exact same cover art.
The links aren’t actually set up (or my phone won’t open them), so I was getting redirected to their Movies & TV homepage every time I clicked on one, but they do show on this search:  https://www.walmart.com/browse/movies-tv/4096/?cat_id=4096&facet=coming_soon%3AFebruary%7C%7Crating%3APG&page=1&prg=mWeb&sort=new (the filtering/sorting settings I used place all 3 within the top 3 rows.)
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, that is odd about the links just going to the homepage...but that's kind of neat about the covers being the same. The Blu-ray one looks great with the silver foil, too!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
A few additional updates. The site The Slanted is claiming that the film will come out digitally on February 13.

Additionally, this forum thread on Blu-ray's site notes that these will be the special features. Interesting.
  • Brazilian Trailer 2:00
  • Thousand pictures a Day 20:03
  • The music of Coco 13:15
  • The land of our ancestors 6:16
  • Fashion over time 8:35
  • The real guitar 3:04
  • Paths to Pixar 11:42
  • Papel Picado: How do I make a Mexican papercut? 2:17
  • You have the role! 2:11
  • Additional scenes with intro 33:00
  • Un Poco Coco 3:00
  • Trailers 8:50
  • Welcome to the feast 2:20
  • My family 10:00
  • Dante 6:12
  • Vienna one draws a skeleton 3:16
Also, interestingly, the release date from Target's site has been removed and the listing has been removed from Walmart's site altogether. I wonder what that means?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Pixar has now confirmed the dates - we're working up a post with additional details.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Is it safe to presume commentary is just counted as an alternate audio track or something else other than a special feature and that's why it's not on that list? Pixar's the only big American animation studio that's been consistent with those, I'd hate to think they'd stop (especially for a good movie). 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
The list above was probably from an international release...the full list of special features is out now and it includes the Director's Commentary...even more details in our full post.

4K, Blu-ray & Digital:

• Deleted Scenes with Introductions - Director Lee Unkrich and co-director Adrian Molina talk about the deleted scenes and the part they played in the development of “Coco.”
  • Día de los Muertos - In this musical extravaganza, the colors and excitement of Día de los Muertos come to life as we meet superstar Ernesto de la Cruz.
  • The Way of the Riveras - A musical number in which Abuelita and Miguel prepare their Día de los Muertos celebration while she teaches him Rivera family history and traditions.
  • Celebrity Tour - Héctor, a Land of the Dead tour bus guide, agrees to help Miguel, revealed to be a living boy, on his quest to find de la Cruz.
  • The Bus Escape - The Rivera family catches up to Miguel and Héctor and attempts to halt their mission to find de la Cruz.
  • Alebrije Attack - Miguel and Héctor are interrupted on their journey to find de la Cruz by a fierce alebrije.
  • The Family Fix - After de la Cruz reveals his true colors, the Rivera family puts their dismay aside and comes together to repair the smashed guitar needed to send Miguel home.
  • To the Bridge - As the Land of the Dead counts down to the end of Día de los Muertos, Miguel and de la Cruz come head-to-head on the marigold bridge.
  • Filmmaker Commentary – Presented by Lee Unkrich (director), Adrian Molina (co-director) and Darla K. Anderson (producer).
  • The Music of “Coco” - Collaborating with musicians of Mexico and some unique instrumentation, this documentary explores the beautiful fusion of music essential to the story of “Coco.”
  • Paths to Pixar: “Coco” - Explore how the film crew’s personal stories resonate with the themes of the movie itself.
  • Welcome to the Fiesta - A musical exploration of the skeletons that make the Land of the Dead in “Coco” so wondrous and intriguing.
  • How to Draw a Skeleton - Pixar artist Daniel Arriaga gives a lesson on the quick and easy way to draw skeletons using simple shapes.
  • A Thousand Pictures a Day - Join the “Coco” crew on an immersive travelogue through Mexico, visiting families, artisans, cemeteries, and small villages during the Día de los Muertos holiday. 
  • Mi Familia - Developing the Riveras was a labor of love that took the cast and crew on a deep dive into the meaning of family.
  • Land of Our Ancestors – Watch Pixar artists lovingly construct layer upon layer of architecture from many eras of Mexican history, bringing the Land of the Dead to life.
  • Fashion Through the Ages – The cast of characters in “Coco” are from many different eras, making for some magnificent costuming opportunities.
  • The Real Guitar – The majestic guitar that spurs Miguel on his journey through the Land of the Dead is a unique creation. Watch as it is initially designed by a Pixar artist and ultimately realized as a real instrument by a master luthier in this poetic ode to craftsmanship.
  • Dante - How the crew fell in love with the uniquely Mexican breed of Xoloitzcuintli (or “Xolo”) dogs that inspired Dante.
  • How to Make Papel Picado - Join Pixar artist Ana Ramírez González as we learn how papel picado is made traditionally, and then try your own approach to this beautiful art form.
  • Un Poco “Coco” - A montage of original animated pieces used to promote “Coco.”
  • “Coco Trailers” - Trailers include “Feeling,” “Dante’s Lunch,” “Destiny,” “Journey” and “Belong.” 

DVD

• Filmmaker Commentary 
  • Dante

I also wanted to include this text that I wrote for the post as well, talking about the timing of the release in comparison to how much the movie is still pulling in at the theater...what does everyone think? Is the release coming out next week cutting off profits from the theatrical release? 

Excerpt from our full Pixar Post Article wrote:
What is interesting the is speed the film is being released — we were surprised that it was hitting shelves so quickly since it's still pulling in $15 million per week domestically. After seven weeks in U.S. theaters it is pulling in $7 million more per week than Inside Out or Finding Dory was after seven weeks (Finding Dory being the top-grossing animated film of all time)...and $10 million more per week than The Good Dinosaur was after seven weeks in theaters. It seems like Coco is a slow and steady grower that may have benefited from a little extra time.

That being said, the box office does slow way down (typically) after the 10th week, which is when the release will be out. But, will this chop the film off from potentially more theatrical profits since it seems to still be holding strong. The last three weekend pulls have averaged at $15 million domestically. What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below, or chat about it with other Pixar fans in the Pixar Post Forum thread centered around the in-home release of Coco.

Quote 0 0
Audrey Vandermeulen
Question for the Target exclusive: I think I understand the storybook/Digibook part, but does anybody have an idea of what the “Filmmakers gallery” is? Tried to google existing examples with no luck. If it’s anything special then I’ll probably buy Targets package!
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
The Disney Movies YouTube channel released 3 bonus feature clips and 2 movie clips.

Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Audrey Vandermeulen wrote:
Question for the Target exclusive: I think I understand the storybook/Digibook part, but does anybody have an idea of what the “Filmmakers gallery” is? Tried to google existing examples with no luck. If it’s anything special then I’ll probably buy Targets package!

Sorry for the delay in getting back - the gallery is really just a collection of concept art from the film. If you have the "Art of" book, you pretty much have seen the artwork already. I saw a long-form video at while I was in Target the other day and they showed it.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Thanks for sharing the clips, Brendan! 
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy