Luis504170
The film has officially come out! I know you guys WANT to talk about this amazing film. Out of any other Pixar film, I think this one just BEGS for a spoiler review the most, given the many plot twists and story complexities found in this motion picture. 

What parts made you laugh? cry? cheer? tap your feet? What were your favorite scenes! Let's discuss! 

I will share my spoilery thoughts in a couple of hours as I'm doing homework lol.
Quote 0 0
InfinitePixar
Really loved this one, like all other Pixar films, and was really surprised at many scenes, especially seeing that Ernesto killed Hector, that may be one of the darkest elements from a Pixar movie. Satisfying ending as well, that wrapped it all up quite nicely, so I doubt there will ever be a sequel.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
InfinitePixar Yeah, that part of the film was shocking for sure! 
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Okay, so I will go in order of the scenes that had the biggest emotional responses for me: 

- The movie opening with papel picado was so artistic, loved the visuals!
- The shots of the marigold bridge, and the panning shots in the land of the dead floored me. 
- Miguel was the perfect main character, nice, humble, rebellious, but backed up with a huge amount of passion to justify it. 

I said in my non spoiler review that there was something that was so twisted it suprised me. Okay, that was when it was revealed that Ernesto poisoned Hector, and seeing Hector drop dead and the twisted look on Ernest's face as his best friend dies. I was like "Well DANG!" 

Un poco Loco jam of the year son! 

I think this is the Pixar film that has gotten the biggest emotional response from me for the most extended amount of time. While not as heartbreaking as Up (clearly) The last 10 minutes of Coco has been the longest amount of time with no intervals that I've cried at the theater, and judging from the audience, they were too. 

The way Miguel triggered Mama Coco's memory with the lullaby Remember Me was beautiful, and seeing the old lady have a final impulse after being completely gone from the world (psychologically) it was very emotional, and beautiful because it was payoff for 1 hour and 40 minutes worth of film. Then 2 minutes later when Abuelita puts the photo up on the ofrenda to signal she has passed. DONT EVEN WITH ME PIXAR! HOLY MOLY there was major discharge from my eyes. 

Mama Imelda singing La LLorona was fantastic, the shots and the lighting made this a highlight for me. 

The talent show "Un Poco Loco" scene was great! 

Oh!! One of the most magical scenes in Pixar history (apart from those 10 final minutes already mentioned) is actually very early in the movie, and that is when Miguel is playing guitar in the attic to an Ernesto de La Cruz ofrenda. The shots, the silence combined with the beautiful arrangement of the guitar, Miguels expression as the "camera" pans across his face! This was the most perfect scene ever! 

The pithole scene was very reminisent of Inside Out, in the sense that two major characters have a pivotal epiphany that changes the direction of the entire story, inside a giant hole too! Loved the scene, and the flashback with Papa Hector singing to a young Coco, that was...powerful! 

I don't want to make this overly long, so that's it for now! What about you guys! What's good?!
Quote 0 0
InfinitePixar
This may be my favorite Pixar original for this decade, the whole essence of the film just feels so natural, and its good to see the audience in Mexico agrees. I love how to world building made sense, but was also full of creativity.
Quote 0 0
Disney Fan & Pixar Too
When I watched it a second time (which you can read about in this article - http://theresasreviews.com/loco-for-coco-seen-it-twice/), my favorite part was watching Hector and Miguel play in their audition for the sunrise spectacular together. I enjoyed watching Hector teach Miguel how to do a grito (the Mexican shout).
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
FINALLY saw this! I've been wanting to since it came out but I wanted to try out the D-Box thing at the theater near my college and had a hard time finding a time to do so.

OH MY GOSH, GUYS, that was great!

Okay, a few complaints first;

1. it could've been a bit funnier.

2.  I don't buy that Hector suddenly grew massive shoulders for that image just for the fakeout. 

4. Half complaint...I'm not sure if I'm critical of the concept that De La Cruz put a scene inspired by murdering his friend in a movie (that I guess he made, not only starred in?). On the one hand, it shows how unfeeling the guy is. On the other...it's a little contrived.

5. Again, half complaint, there were a few moments where I thought the dialogue felt a little forced (e.g. "Miguel, you've lived here all your life, but let me reexplain this holiday so the audience gets it", and "I'm going to make sure my insult to you covers all the crummy things you've done so the other dead people know, De La Cruz!"). Yes, I understand they need to get exposition across for the audience members that don't celebrate Day of the Dead (I'd be lost without that exposition), but perhaps it could've been worked in a bit smoother. However, this could just be me being a bit too critical; I'm not completely sure how I feel about these lines.

Complaints over, everything else was fantastic.

It was beautiful (a personal favorite was the water pit Miguel gets thrown in. I know it's weird pick in such a colorful movie, but all I could think of during that shot where it's looking down at him is that that water looked amazing, it looked like it had real depth, I wanted to dive in), and I cried so much. Sad crying and happy crying! 

I have a tendency to be constantly trying to guess the next plot point, so I did at one point mentally toss out Hector being his ancestor in a flurry of guesses. De La Cruz being evil seemed a bit more obvious, but just flat out murdering the guy was a shock, I was expecting more like Chick Hicks in skeleton form. It was enjoyably surprising, even if technically I knew something was going to happen.

The best thing about this movie is that it took the criticisms I was forming in my head, and broke them. "I don't get why getting to the Land of the Living is so important, they really should've established that better", proven wrong! "I don't like you, Hector dude, you seem like unfunny comic relief", also proven wrong! "De la Cruz is his relative; no duh, it's so obvious", WRONG.

And the movie did inspire a feeling of appreciation for this culture, I think. I kind of wanted to experience this holiday for myself. Especially during that beautiful shot of the cemetery at night, with the lit candles. 

So great, guys.

AND IT'S NOT CENTERED AROUND TWO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER BECOMING FRIENDS! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Here are my reviews for Coco & Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, both in 3D.

I was going to see it last weekend, but all the showings were sold out except for the front row and back corners. This weekend, there were less than 10 people in my showing (2:00 PM in RealD 3D at an AMC Theatres). The runtime at my theatres from te first trailer to the start of the credits was about 2 hours 16 minutes.

COCO - 10/10
Coco is extremely emotional and arguably one of Pixar’s best films, if not the best (I would rank it as their best). The opening of the film is a little slow as there is no action and basically just introduces the backstory behind the music ban and characters. However, it quickly picks up speed upon arrival in the Land of the Dead. The way every event described in the opening we’re connecred worked very well. Upon entering the Land of the Dead, a pan over of the bridge and city are shown. I found this to be one of Pixar’s most beautiful shots, and the most beautiful since The Good Dinosaur. The scenes at the Department of Family Reunions was also pretty funny. At the rehearsal for de la Cruz’s show, they did a really good job at showcasing Miguel’s talented ideas as well as providing a smooth transition into the competition where “Un Poco Loco” is performed. Chicharrón is introduced around this time, and his “final death” is the first of many emotional moments. During the performance, I loved Héctor’s dance and it was also interesting to see Miguel doubt himself before performing.
It was a little weird how Ernesto was convinced he had a great-great-grandson so easily. When Héctor interrupts to not allow Ernesto to give the blessing, I found it unusual that he never mentioned his daughter’s name (it was for plot purposes, to not spoil the plot twist later on). The pit scene was the second emotional scene in the film, as Héctor reveals that “Remember Me” was actually for his daughter. This is the scene where the twist occurs - Héctor is Miguel’s great-great-grandfather.
Immediately following this is the Sunrise Spectacular. I found it weird that nobody questioned why Mamá Imelda was on stage instead of Ernesto. The way the lights and cameras were done to avoid visibility of security to the concert’s attendees was cool. The camera work made Migiel’s fall seem pretty scary. After this is the most emotional scene in the movie - Miguel want to stay with Héctor, who is being forgotten. I was crying a lot during this scene. The emotion continues into the next scene, in which Mamá Coco has completely forgotten Héctor. After Miguel and Mamá Coco sing “Remember Me” is when the film’s emotion switches from extreme sadness to extreme joy (I was crying in both emotions over the course of the scene).
The film’s epilogue does a great job at balancing the emotions of joy and sadness, similarly to Toy Story 3 or The Good Dinosaur. It is revealed that Mamá Coco has passed, but Héctor has not been forgotten and is with Coco and Imelda, and the family is supportive of Miguel’s music.

OLAF’S FROZEN ADVENTURE - 2/10
I did not like Frozen, so I knew I would dislike this. However, the trailer and Internet did make it seem worse than it actually is. My major complaints are the music is really bad, the same jokes are repeated way too many times, and it shares too many similarities with the first film for a “new” chapter in the Frozen story. It was also longer than I would of liked, but it was less torture than I imagined because it did have more story and character development than what people said and how the trailer made it seem.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
Bonnie Woo! You saw the movie, I was wondering if we would hear your input as I remember you lost some excitement for this movie. So glad you thought it was great! 

Bonnie wrote:
"I'm going to make sure my insult to you covers all the crummy things you've done so the other dead people know, De La Cruz!"). 

This is it! This is the only flaw that sat weird with me, i would still give the movie a perfect score because it's not significant enough. But when Miguel exclaimed outloud "Hector is the real musician, you are just the guy who murdered him and stole his songs!" I was like EHHH, that was a bit on the nose. But then again, the movie was perfectly paced in my opinion, so I get the quick check mark to get out of the way.

Bonnie wrote:
I cried so much. Sad crying and happy crying! 

Same! What moment got you the most? For me, I was tearing up massively when Miguel triggered Coco's memory with "Remember Me" and she sang along, but I held everything back. But once Abuelita Helena put up her picture in the ofrenda, I lost it, I let everything out lol.

Bonnie wrote:
It was beautiful (a personal favorite was the water pit Miguel gets thrown in. I know it's weird pick in such a colorful movie, but all I could think of during that shot where it's looking down at him is that that water looked amazing, it looked like it had real depth

The water in the pit was a huge highlight for me as well. And despite the animation being fantastic, I think the biggest jaw-drop was the lighting. This is the quintessential Pixar film for lighting display. A few highlights: 
1) In the beginning with papel picado, the lighting shifts depending on the mood of the voice over. 
2) Literally every shot in Miguel's hide out. 
3) Miguel going up the staircase while Mama Imelda looks up from the iron gate. 
4) Literally the ENTIRE sequence at De La Cruz's exclusive party, I could not believe my eyes! 
5) The close ups and pans in Chicharron's hammock room when Hector sings Juanita. 
6) The sunset beginning to stab through as Hector kneels over Hector's body. 
7) Every single flashback, specifically the lullaby scene with Hector and Coco 
8) And obviously the perfect lighting and character placement when Miguel and Coco sing. 

Bonnie wrote:
And the movie did inspire a feeling of appreciation for this culture

Nice! Is there any song you liked enough to stick around? 

Bonnie wrote:
AND IT'S NOT CENTERED AROUND TWO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER BECOMING FRIENDS

This was refreshing! And Dante was not just an obligatory sidekick either!

Quote 0 0
Luis504170
PixarsBiggestFan woah! such a strong reaction from you too! Another perfect score for Coco! 

PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
Coco is extremely emotional and arguably one of Pixar’s best films, if not the best (I would rank it as their best)

Definitely Top 5 Pixar for me. Right now it would rank in my top 3, hopefully it stays there in time, but I highly doubt this movie will ever age like milk for me. The Good Dinosaur was a 8.5/10 movie when I first saw it, now it's a 6/10. I'm 99.999% sure this will never happen with Coco. 

PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
The scenes at the Department of Family Reunions was also pretty funny

Yeah! I also felt like this scene was very reminiscent and drew parallel to real Border crossing checkpoints. I cross from U.S to Mexico every week (I have a lot of family in Mexico, including my Mama and my Papa) and I see a lot of very intense questioning of people wanting to cross over to the U.S. Great subtle social commentary, not obvious at all, and serves the story well. Similar to how the Finding Dory team commented about pollution to our ocean and how it affects sea life in a non-direct way. 

PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
Chicharrón is introduced around this time, and his “final death” is the first of many emotional moments.

I loved this scene! It's not just emotional because "Hey we are Pixar and we make you cry" (John Lassetter actually said this himself in an interview) but this was a perfect way to set the stakes for Hector, it is masterful storytelling. And it is also a very thought provoking and scary idea and it definitely plays part into the whole remembrance theme and how important it is to remember our family.

PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
 The emotion continues into the next scene, in which Mamá Coco has completely forgotten Héctor. After Miguel and Mamá Coco sing “Remember Me” is when the film’s emotion switches from extreme sadness to extreme joy (I was crying in both emotions over the course of the scene). 

I asbolutely agree with you with every single word in this statement! And I felt like this emotional arc was the most well-deserved in any Pixar movie. Sure, Toy Story 3 made us cry when the toys were about to face their death, but the story didn't call for such a horrific scene. With this one, every single line of dialogue, set up, shot, moment, sets up this beautiful moment to the point were the audience is left begging for a scene like this.

Quote 0 0
Tazbanian Devill
That ending scene where Miguel sings Remember Me to Mama Coco was the best moment in any Pixar film EVER! I was literally about to cry during that scene i could feel the tears building up. When Mama Coco began to sing I lost it. This scene made the film a masterpiece and I would put it up with the best Pixar Films of the 2000's! I give Coco a 10/10!! Pixar never ceases to amaze me!!
Quote 0 0
Kyr
We all know the favorite parts dealing with the emotions and major plot points. :-)
I wanted to talk about my favorite parts related to the cleverness  of the script and how they hid various things from us. 

*) Miguel's family seemed totally confused by Miguel's assertion that de la Cruz was his great-great-grandfather. If de la Cruz really was related, despite the "family curse on music," they would have known about it.  A little hint that Miguel came to the wrong conclusion. Hector has no way of knowing he's related to Miguel because he was cut out of the family and never saw anything of his family since he died. He just assumed Miguel's story was correct, and had no way of knowing de la Cruz didn't have a love child at some point. 

*) Dante subtly and not so subtly tries to connect Miguel and Hector together in music throughout the film. Dante tugs Hector onto the stage when Miguel sings Un Polo Loco, then tries to pull Miguel back when he leaves. Dante really does guide him into the land of the dead. The next time you watch the movie, watch Dante fulfilling his spirit guide duties!

*) Miguel's ancestors know that de la Cruz is unrelated to Miguel. But Miguel only tells THEM that he's looking for his great-great-grandfather. They were so ANGRY at Hector that they wouldn't even speak his name. That's a plausible reason for Miguel never hearing his name -- Mama Imelda only called him "that man." It's in character, but also a way to hide information from Miguel, and thus the audience. 
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:
Bonnie Woo! You saw the movie, I was wondering if we would hear your input as I remember you lost some excitement for this movie. So glad you thought it was great! 

I got more excited as the release date got closer. I think I noticed that there's nothing I plan on seeing until 2020 (Untitled Pixar Suburban Fantasy Film! I'm so desperate for something to watch I'm reduced to looking forward to the thing from the Monsters U guy!), and that kickstarted a feeling that I HAD to be excited for this. 

Luis504170 wrote:

This is it! This is the only flaw that sat weird with me, i would still give the movie a perfect score because it's not significant enough. But when Miguel exclaimed outloud "Hector is the real musician, you are just the guy who murdered him and stole his songs!" I was like EHHH, that was a bit on the nose. But then again, the movie was perfectly paced in my opinion, so I get the quick check mark to get out of the way.

What I think they should've done is have Miquel be aware of the camera rolling. De la Cruz is focused on yelling something at Hector, Miquel's eyes wander to his other family members, he sees the camera, maybe one of them gives a little gesture to really establish that it's recording, then the scene plays as it did in the final but with the understanding that Miquel is purposefully trying to get the information out. If it comes off as too convenient that he just happens to look at them while de la Cruz happens to be distracted, they could play it as him being scared ( at this point de la Cruz has threatened to kill him, right?) and shooting his less-actively-involved-in-the-plot family members a "please help" look. 

Luis504170 wrote:

Same! What moment got you the most? For me, I was tearing up massively when Miguel triggered Coco's memory with "Remember Me" and she sang along, but I held everything back. But once Abuelita Helena put up her picture in the ofrenda, I lost it, I let everything out lol.

Probably when they were explaining Hector's backstory, but there were a lot of crying moments, so I don't really know. 

Luis504170 wrote:

The water in the pit was a huge highlight for me as well. And despite the animation being fantastic, I think the biggest jaw-drop was the lighting. This is the quintessential Pixar film for lighting display. A few highlights: 
1) In the beginning with papel picado, the lighting shifts depending on the mood of the voice over. 
2) Literally every shot in Miguel's hide out. 
3) Miguel going up the staircase while Mama Imelda looks up from the iron gate. 
4) Literally the ENTIRE sequence at De La Cruz's exclusive party, I could not believe my eyes! 
5) The close ups and pans in Chicharron's hammock room when Hector sings Juanita. 
6) The sunset beginning to stab through as Hector kneels over Hector's body. 
7) Every single flashback, specifically the lullaby scene with Hector and Coco 
8) And obviously the perfect lighting and character placement when Miguel and Coco sing. 

YES! I noticed the lighting, too, though I don't remember the specific instances. 

And while we're on the subject of animation highlights, whoever had the job of animating accurate guitar playing deserves major recognition! 

And I think it kind of dropped off as the movie went on, but Hector's animators were clearly having fun, at least in that office scene.7

Luis504170 wrote:

Nice! Is there any song you liked enough to stick around? 

I hate to say it, but no, none of the songs really stood out to me. That's not to say I thought any of them were bad, just that none of them really stuck to me or sounded so catchy in the film that I had to look them up later. 

Luis504170 wrote:

This was refreshing! And Dante was not just an obligatory sidekick either!

His part was still fairly subtle, but he's miles ahead of the likes of Olaf, Pascal, and Hei-Hei, I'll give him that. 

Luis504170 wrote:

I loved this scene! It's not just emotional because "Hey we are Pixar and we make you cry" (John Lassetter actually said this himself in an interview) 

And that's the mindset that gives you halfbaked things like the ending of Good Dinosaur. 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy