PixarsBiggestFan
I just read an article that said that the Coco teaser should be classified soon and will be 90 seconds. It said possibly as soon as Beauty and the Beast.

In my opinion, I think it could come soon (since the teasers for Finding Dory & Cars 3 came about 8 months prior to their theatrical release), but it's more likely to hit in late May or June (since the last two November Disney films, The Good Dinosaur and Moana, both had their teasers release in June.

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/2017/02/28/disney-pixar-coco-new-film-first-trailer-coming-soon/
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
This article says it's been classified in the U.K. and will release in March.

http://www.slashfilm.com/movie-trailer-release-dates/
Quote 1 0
Vellerie
I always assumed it would play in front of Cars 3, but I guess this might mean it'll play before Beauty and the Beast instead? Super excited to see what it's all about!
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
From the news (especially the fact that it's been classified in the U.K.), it probably will play in front of Beauty & the Beast - it'll probably be on Pixar's official YouTube page a couple of days prior to Beauty and the Beast's release.

I really hope that in this trailer, they show a lot of the Día de los Muertos shots because those will probably be really colorful and fun to watch (colorful shots are the shots that are most visually appealing to me). I also hope that we get to hear at least a couple of the characters' voices (I was disappointed that there was no talking in both the teasers for both The Good Dinosaur and Cars 3).
Quote 0 0
philly30
yeah I just saw this on Pixar times.com cant wait to see the teaser trailer!!!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
SO EXCITED. A Pixar original project is something that will definitely have me squealing. This also gives me hope that we might see an Incredibles 2 teaser sooner than this November. But we'll definitely know more about that film on July in D23. 
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
It's slightly possible that the teaser might come soon in March but I'm highly leaning towards the month of June and the reason being is because The Good Dinosaur which was release on Thanksgiving has it's teaser trailer release in that same month of June and the same goes for Moana which also had a Thanksgiving release date.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
June was what I was originally thinking (also using Good Dinosaur and Moana as evidence), but now I think it will be March because I can't see Disney and Pixar (or any film studio) having their trailer get rated 3 months before they plan to release it.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Disney might be shaking up their trailer release for future November Pixar releases given how The Good Dinosaur was a financial flop during Pixar's first attempt at doing two films in one year.

Granted, Moana surprisingly had its teaser drop before Finding Dory instead of Zootopia. However, Disney's excellent efforts in promoting Cars 3 suggests that they knew moviegoers would show up for a sequel to Finding Nemo, but are scared people won't show up to a sequel to Cars 2. Plus, Moana didn't exactly live up to Frozen.

Moving the Coco teaser up to March suggests that the animation is either on or ahead of schedule, so they actually have lots of footage to showcase, and probably weren't rushed like The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory were. It also suggests that Disney wants to promote both Pixar films in front of Beauty and the Beast, instead of doing them one at a time, an interesting choice which could be interpreted in many ways.

There's a slim chance that this means the teaser for The Incredibles 2 might come with Cars 3 instead of Coco, though for now I still think that's on track to come with the latter.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I still think that The Incredibles 2's teaser will be released with Coco. The animated Disney trailer with Cars 3 would instead probably be the first full length trailer for Coco.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I can't really guess why Moana's teaser was released in June...but for The Good Dino, in that case, I think it was more due to the film being so far behind rather than it starting a new trend. 
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I had assumed the trailer release schedule for The Good Dinosaur and Moana were following a strategy of promoting the next WDAS/Pixar film alongside the one immediately before. In other words, the teasers were tied specifically to the summer releases for Inside Out and Finding Dory. This suggests that the first Coco teaser should come with this summer's Cars 3, though a shift to releasing the first teaser in March would be a departure from the promote-one-animated-film-at-a-time-strategy. They'd be promoting both Cars 3 and Coco at the same time.

EDIT: actually, looking back, there has been overlap before. Just not recently for the June/November slots.
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Very exciting news - Canada has rated the Coco trailer on 3/7/17. Being rated in at least two countries almost guarantees a release next week in front of Beauty and the Beast!

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx
Quote 2 0
ReptilePatrol
Excellent news! The 90 second runtime was also confirmed.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
It's been confirmed by the director!

https://mobile.twitter.com/leeunkrich/status/840245282373689344
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy