Luis504170
It looks like the demand for superhero films has reached its peak after the release of Box Office juggernauts such as Captain America: Civil War and Batman V Superman. Superhero films have massive appeal on today's audiences and many, many more are planned for the next few years. However, this has already raised many eyebrows and the superhero slate has been raised for judgement as a fraction of movie audiences have been growing tired of superhero films.

In 2019 (Incredibles 2 release year) we will have (as of now) 3 major superhero releases: Avengers: Infinity War: Part 2, Justice League: Part 2, and The Incredibles 2. As of now, these 3 films are cramped in together in the span of a month and a half.

Avengers IWp2 - May 3
Justice League 2 - June 14
Incredibles 2 - June 21

Could this affect the box office chances for Incredibles 2? Or will it help it?

Quote 1 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

This all depends on what kind of story we get for the Incredibles II (if it's the Jack-Jack rumored story that's been spreading around for a few years happens (even though it's more likely to be faked as it's the impatient fanbase are trying to get their way), then it'll most likely bomb (as true fans would want to see what happens to the Parrs after their fight with the Underminer along with Bomb-Voyage, rather than see a grown-up broken up version of the family that we seeing rumors of today), there's a reason why Bird's keeping this film a complete secret from the fans and I think it's got nothing to do with Jack-Jack (I do see him getting development in the story similar to what Violet and Dash got in the 1st film, but I don't think he should be the main focus of the sequel as that's a big sell out), if the sequel focuses on the kids (around 2-3 years after the 1st film) that involves one of them rebelling (most likely Violet, unless it's both her and Dash) with an equally dangerous villain that completely overtakes Syndrome as the best villain, then it'll be a huge hit (the reason why to prevent this sequel from getting the same leaked treatment like the other superhero films).

Granted I wouldn't be shocked if the film got pushed back by a month to avoid competition with the 2nd Justice League movie (unless the JL Part 2 gets moved instead as we saw with BvS getting moved to March to avoid competing with Captain America: Civil War that was coming out that same day BvS was slated to open on).

The Incredibles more or less brought the Superhero Genre into full circle as we see today, I wouldn't be shocked if the Incredibles II ends that for good.

Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
I think it's extremely unlikely that The Incredibles 2 will be moved. Pixar has cemented their dominance of the late-June timeslot; it's other studios that are moving out of Pixar's ways. Especially as we've seen with Illumination releasing their films internationally late June, but stateside in early July (to avoid Pixar competition internationally in June and domestically in late June).

Given the track record of Warner so far, I have little faith that Justice League 2 will be that good. Perhaps things will change by 2019, but until then, Warner is the weaker player here and it'll be them doing the moving out of the way, if any.

I don't think Avengers will be a problem, as that's also a Disney release, and Disney put it in early May. So the main fight I'm guessing will probably be between Incredibles 2 and JL2. And I'm guessing that Incredibles 2 will dominate the box office north of $100 million given the performance of Toy Story 3 and Finding Dory, which puts it well within range of topping whatever second weekend gross JL2 will have.

Perhaps I'm being a bit bullish because I'm biased towards Pixar. But we'll have to see. Weekend box office predications are definitely a bit hard three years in advance, haha.

Finally, in regards to the superhero clump - kudos for comparing Incredibles 2 to its rivals by virtue of its genre rather than its medium! [smile]. But I think it would be find simply because it's Pixar and not your traditional superhero film.

I think I recall reading that Disney was concerned about Civil War's performance because of BvS's poor reviews (non-fanboy moviegoers don't always make the distinction between DC and Marvel; they often just see them all as a bunch of superhero movies, and Disney was worried that if people didn't like BvS, they wouldn't turn out for another superhero movie a few weeks later). But Incredibles 2 is animated, which sets it apart, and a Pixar sequel, so people won't be comparing it to the live-action superhero movies of the few months leading up to its release, but rather to The Incredibles 1.
Quote 2 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

ReptilePatrol wrote:
I think it's extremely unlikely that The Incredibles 2 will be moved. Pixar has cemented their dominance of the late-June timeslot; it's other studios that are moving out of Pixar's ways. Especially as we've seen with Illumination releasing their films internationally late June, but stateside in early July (to avoid Pixar competition internationally in June and domestically in late June). Given the track record of Warner so far, I have little faith that Justice League 2 will be that good. Perhaps things will change by 2019, but until then, Warner is the weaker player here and it'll be them doing the moving out of the way, if any. I don't think Avengers will be a problem, as that's also a Disney release, and Disney put it in early May. So the main fight I'm guessing will probably be between Incredibles 2 and JL2. And I'm guessing that Incredibles 2 will dominate the box office north of $100 million given the performance of Toy Story 3 and Finding Dory, which puts it well within range of topping whatever second weekend gross JL2 will have. Perhaps I'm being a bit bullish because I'm biased towards Pixar. But we'll have to see. Weekend box office predications are definitely a bit hard three years in advance, haha. Finally, in regards to the superhero clump - kudos for comparing Incredibles 2 to its rivals by virtue of its genre rather than its medium! [smile]. But I think it would be find simply because it's Pixar and not your traditional superhero film. I think I recall reading that Disney was concerned about Civil War's performance because of BvS's poor reviews (non-fanboy moviegoers don't always make the distinction between DC and Marvel; they often just see them all as a bunch of superhero movies, and Disney was worried that if people didn't like BvS, they wouldn't turn out for another superhero movie a few weeks later). But Incredibles 2 is animated, which sets it apart, and a Pixar sequel, so people won't be comparing it to the live-action superhero movies of the few months leading up to its release, but rather to The Incredibles 1.

And yet we have the recent fanboys who wants to see the 2nd Incredibles go in the same exact route as the recent Live Action superhero films in terms of story-line telling which we all know isn't going to be happening anytime soon (I will admit it's fun to guess what may happen to the beloved family of superheros and Disney/Pixar loves playing guessing games with it's fans especially those who waited so long for a certain sequel to a hit franchise), The Incredibles isn't just your normal superhero film, it's an animated superhero film that focuses on family life with superheroics thrown in at the last second and that's what makes us love them soo much, and that sets it apart from the other Superhero films that we see today, no other Superhero film has a family theme in it (unless you count the now-dead Fantastic Four, but even that series has the same theme as the other Live Action superhero flicks, if only Disney can get the rights back).

Granted I am a Superman fan and I want to see both Justice League films do well at the box office (I know the 1st part's going to be pretty decent as they don't have to worry about the Avengers too much aside from the 3rd Thor film and GotG Vol. 2 which are getting the Summer releases in 2017 (as is Wonder Woman which is the only DC movie that comes out in that time-frame, although it'll get crushed pretty badly by Thor and GotG but that's another time as I'm getting a bit off-topic), but then there's Star Wars Episode VIII in JL's way which could harm it as it's Star Wars and anything Star Wars related will sell big bucks), but JL Part 2 will most likely move out of it's current release date due to a Family of Superheros taking their Summer spot (probably to November or December of 2019, which would put it in direct competition with Star Wars Episode IX (we all know that's going to get moved like Episode VIII did when VII became a huge hit, especially since it's pegged in it's usual May slot for the time being (putting it in direct competition with the Avengers Infinity War: Part 2).

Quote 0 0
Luis504170
VioletParrfanatic1989 wrote:

This all depends on what kind of story we get for the Incredibles II (if it's the Jack-Jack rumored story that's been spreading around for a few years happens (even though it's more likely to be faked as it's the impatient fanbase are trying to get their way), then it'll most likely bomb (as true fans would want to see what happens to the Parrs after their fight with the Underminer along with Bomb-Voyage, rather than see a grown-up broken up version of the family that we seeing rumors of today), there's a reason why Bird's keeping this film a complete secret from the fans and I think it's got nothing to do with Jack-Jack (I do see him getting development in the story similar to what Violet and Dash got in the 1st film, but I don't think he should be the main focus of the sequel as that's a big sell out), if the sequel focuses on the kids (around 2-3 years after the 1st film) that involves one of them rebelling (most likely Violet, unless it's both her and Dash) with an equally dangerous villain that completely overtakes Syndrome as the best villain, then it'll be a huge hit (the reason why to prevent this sequel from getting the same leaked treatment like the other superhero films).

Granted I wouldn't be shocked if the film got pushed back by a month to avoid competition with the 2nd Justice League movie (unless the JL Part 2 gets moved instead as we saw with BvS getting moved to March to avoid competing with Captain America: Civil War that was coming out that same day BvS was slated to open on).

The Incredibles more or less brought the Superhero Genre into full circle as we see today, I wouldn't be shocked if the Incredibles II ends that for good.

You raise interesting plot points that could potentially serve a great movie in the Incredibles 2. Although I don't believe a Jack-Jack dominant story could injure the overall gross for The Incredibles 2. The number one question I heard from fans after Incredibles was "What happened to Jack-Jack? How will he deal with his powers?" Although a lot of the things you said could make sense for an Incredibles 2. I honestly would love to have a time skip, no more than 10 years, but a time skip would be nice.

The reason I believe Bird is keeping Incredibles 2 under wraps is because we still have 3 years left till its release. I mean, when have we ever gotten plot related news from Pixar for a film that is still 3 years left to release? I don't think we've gotten plot details from any film in general that early. I mean, look at Cars 3, we barely got the plot details about a month ago and the movie releases in 8 months.

Thank you for your lengthy and elaborated reply!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
ReptilePatrol wrote:
I think it's extremely unlikely that The Incredibles 2 will be moved. Pixar has cemented their dominance of the late-June timeslot; it's other studios that are moving out of Pixar's ways. Especially as we've seen with Illumination releasing their films internationally late June, but stateside in early July (to avoid Pixar competition internationally in June and domestically in late June). Given the track record of Warner so far, I have little faith that Justice League 2 will be that good. Perhaps things will change by 2019, but until then, Warner is the weaker player here and it'll be them doing the moving out of the way, if any.

Honestly, your comment made me believe that if anyone will change release dates, it would WB. I mean if any past indications play out three years from now (like you said)

ReptilePatrol wrote:
I don't think Avengers will be a problem, as that's also a Disney release, and Disney put it in early May. So the main fight I'm guessing will probably be between Incredibles 2 and JL2. And I'm guessing that Incredibles 2 will dominate the box office north of $100 million given the performance of Toy Story 3 and Finding Dory, which puts it well within range of topping whatever second weekend gross JL2 will have.

Do you believe that Incredibles 2 could beat Dory and become the highest grossing animated film of all time? Like you said, it's too early to properly pin-point, but its always fun to predict. If Justice League 2 does settle in the May release, I reckon Incredibles 2 first weekend gross will be higher than Justice League's second week. However, given the circumstance, Justice League 2 would still be very much a new movie and it will take some of Incredibles 2 potential audiences. Now how many? I guess that would depend on how good Justice League 1 is, as well as The Avengers: Infinity War, as you said movie audiences don't always make the distinction between Marvel and DC, and they will go watch a superhero film if the past offerings were good. A lot of audiences wait for the second weekend to go see a movie. So if Justice League 2 gets good word of mouth on its first week, you bet many people will go see it on the second week. (Hurting Incredibles 2) It Happened with Batman V Superman, it made a huge amount of money opening weekend, got negative worth of mouth, and the second week had a huge drop off.

ReptilePatrol
Perhaps I'm being a bit bullish because I'm biased towards Pixar. But we'll have to see. Weekend box office predications are definitely a bit hard three years in advance, haha. Finally, in regards to the superhero clump - kudos for comparing Incredibles 2 to its rivals by virtue of its genre rather than its medium! [smile]. But I think it would be find simply because it's Pixar and not your traditional superhero film. I think I recall reading that Disney was concerned about Civil War's performance because of BvS's poor reviews (non-fanboy moviegoers don't always make the distinction between DC and Marvel; they often just see them all as a bunch of superhero movies, and Disney was worried that if people didn't like BvS, they wouldn't turn out for another superhero movie a few weeks later). But Incredibles 2 is animated, which sets it apart, and a Pixar sequel, so people won't be comparing it to the live-action superhero movies of the few months leading up to its release, but rather to The Incredibles 1.

Thank you for your response. always appreciated!! I agree with everything you said on the paragraph above.
Quote 0 0
mac95
As of right now, there are no set plans for a Justice League Part 2. There was, but Batman v Superman did not have the fan, critical, or box office response that DC and Warner Brothers hoped for, so there was a bit of a shake-up in the DC film division.

At some point there will probably be a Justice League 2, but it is for now unclear. 

That leaves Avengers for May 3rd and Incredibles for June 21st, at least for now. I think that Disney knows what they d when they slate their films, as they have to factor in every variable and they of course plan all this stuff years in advance.
And Incredibles 2 is one of the most demanded sequels ever as well as a Pixar movie, so I think people will see it regardless of a superhero fatigue.

If a possible Justice League sequel does fill up the June 14th slot, I think that Incredibles 2 would still do just fine. Die-hards would see Justice League 2 opening weekend and then Incredibles 2 the next week, and families who are in no rush would probably go to Incredibles 2.
But it's so hard too know this far ahead of time.
Quote 2 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Luis504170 wrote:

You raise interesting plot points that could potentially serve a great movie in the Incredibles 2. Although I don't believe a Jack-Jack dominant story could injure the overall gross for The Incredibles 2. The number one question I heard from fans after Incredibles was "What happened to Jack-Jack? How will he deal with his powers?" Although a lot of the things you said could make sense for an Incredibles 2. I honestly would love to have a time skip, no more than 10 years, but a time skip would be nice.

The reason I believe Bird is keeping Incredibles 2 under wraps is because we still have 3 years left till its release. I mean, when have we ever gotten plot related news from Pixar for a film that is still 3 years left to release? I don't think we've gotten plot details from any film in general that early. I mean, look at Cars 3, we barely got the plot details about a month ago and the movie releases in 8 months.

Thank you for your lengthy and elaborated reply!

I'd rather have a small time skip (no offense), no more than 2 to 3 years (maybe 4 if they want to focus on Dash more seeing as there still that one fan-theory going around on Reddit involving Dash rebelling and turning evil), aging up the Parrs to the point that the parents are nearly useless in the story would truly signal the end of the franchise for good (not everyone in the whole world wants a grown-up Parr family, plus even though they have stopped making sequels to their big hits (Cars and Toy Story) this series is just too big and vast to die with just a mere 2 films, it needs to be at least a trilogy of films), but it seems that's going to be happening as Pixar listens to fan-demand and the fans have been crying for more grown-up like characters in follow ups (look at the fans who screamed for a teen Nemo for Finding Dory and we only got a 1 year gap but it still did great), 10 years is far too much and would change too much about the family we know and love, but regardless the sequel's going to focus more on the kids this time around (as it's already been written with the ending of the film giving us a glimpse of what they want to go with and they clearly want the kids to take over).

Disney/Pixar needs to market the Parrs with the designs they are currently known for as of now with almost little-to-no minor changes as possible (as they have done with their other sequels), trying to sell them to the fans with the kids all grown-up would be very difficult to do (depending on how far they stray from the 3 kids' respective original designs, although I'm betting Dash and Jack-Jack will be redesigned the most as they have yet hit puberty where as Violet already went through that) and could hurt the overall fanbase if they get them wrong as most of the fans are young kids-to-teenagers and would want familiar looking characters on the big screen, you gotta have that cute factor with Jack-Jack (at least with him as a toddler/kid) to draw in the crowds, regardless the film will make money, no matter how much they age the family, because the fans almost always wins out in the end.

Bird should just stop with the mindgames and just reveal the plot already, the fans already figured him out at this point and we know it'll focus on a grown-up Parr family, because everyone wants it and is expecting it at this point.

Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
I'm thinking that the collection of such anticipated films together aren't really going to affect The Incredibles 2. After all, seeing Avengers Infinity Wars 2 or Justice League 2 isn't going to stop anyone from watching Incredibles 2 (boy those are a lot of 2s [tongue]). There's also how Justice League might not do so good, and even if it does, The Incredibles 2 is still really highly antivipated, so it'll make lots of money in the box office anyway.

Also, on a separate note, I don't think the movie is going to be about Dash, Violet, or Jack Jack rebelling against their family or that it'll include Bomb Voyage or the Underminer.

Another thing too is that I agree and it's way too early for Bird to release plot details. If the film is coming out in three years, I would rather wait for a synopsis than get it now, for the sake of avoiding a The Incredibles 2 knock-off by other studios and because plot details three years in advance is just kind of illogical.
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Peace_Love_Pixar wrote:
I'm thinking that the collection of such anticipated films together aren't really going to affect The Incredibles 2. After all, seeing Avengers Infinity Wars 2 or Justice League 2 isn't going to stop anyone from watching Incredibles 2 (boy those are a lot of 2s [tongue]). There's also how Justice League might not do so good, and even if it does, The Incredibles 2 is still really highly anticipated, so it'll make lots of money in the box office anyway.

Also, on a separate note, I don't think the movie is going to be about Dash, Violet, or Jack Jack rebelling against their family or that it'll include Bomb Voyage or the Underminer.

Another thing too is that I agree and it's way too early for Bird to release plot details. If the film is coming out in three years, I would rather wait for a synopsis than get it now, for the sake of avoiding a The Incredibles 2 knock-off by other studios and because plot details three years in advance is just kind of illogical.

Well someone (other than me and maybe Canadian Pixar Fan) gets it right, although I still think it'll focus on the kids in the end as it's the only logical direction they can go at this point in time and it's highly expected as they can't really go in another retirement-like plot like the 1st film pulled off as that would be revisiting old themes (I think it might focus more on Bob and Violet's parental relationship a bit more as father/daughter since we never really saw them interact all that much in the 1st film aside from a few scenes), also Cars 3 has the retirement story down already.

I still think Bomb-Voyage and Underminer will appear as cameos to tie into the events of the 1st film (plus fans have been waiting for that bombing criminal to get his dues for over 10 years and not having him there would be like a punch to the face to those fans), plus Bird mention he wants to use the 1st film's unused stuff for the 2nd film to link back to the 1st film's events in some form (similar to how other Pixar sequels have done over the years).

If we get any plot details at all, it'll come at D23 next year or if not that, then maybe in mid-2018 (right around when Toy Story 4 comes out) or even at the Disney Shareholders meetings (which is how the 2nd Incredibles got confirmed).

The one thing we can kind of possibly predict 100% would be part of the voice cast regarding the family and Frozone (Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell and Samuel L. Jackson are all pretty much coming back (Jackson more or less confirmed his return just as the sequel was announced, Hunter also partially teased she was on board no thanks to that Collider interview about BvS), Dash and Jack-Jack might get recast due to Spencer Fox being too old to voice him (pulling a Nemo on Dash) and J-J's up in the air right now as we don't known whether or not he'll still be an infant or a young kid at the age of 4-5 when the sequel's news gets dropped). 

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Great topic, Luis and great conversation everyone. Regarding the initial question, I don't think any superhero fatigue will affect The Incredibles II. I think superhero movies are just becoming the defacto action flick. Sure, it will morph, but I think we've still got a lot of years before people lose interest on the genre.

Luis had also asked in a subsequent question, "Do you believe that Incredibles 2 could beat Dory and become the highest grossing animated film of all time?" No, I don't. Pixar and Disney still put a lot of marketing power behind Finding Dory (though it was scaled back a bit)...but they had a secret weapon...millions of Ellen fans that watch her show. Leading up to the release, we were watching Ellen and she was practically demanding that her audience go see the film. That's not to say it was a bad thing - Ellen genuinely loved the movie and genuinely wanted her fans to see it. You can put out advertisements on top of advertisements, but the power of a celebrity (who has a talk show) consistently promoting a film, releasing exclusive clips through her show and way more generates way more interest than generalized TV and Print ads. That level of free PR can't even come close when you think about The Incredibles II. At least that's my take.

Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy