Luis504170
From the very unpleasing and selfish Woody to the Alien creatures in Wall-E, Pixar's scripts go through a major process. It's time to look at the possible ideas that we could've seen in Inside Out. 

• The Secrets Vault: a hidden place where all of Riley’s secrets, like how her friend Meg kissed a boy, were kept.
  • Music Cognition: a place for understanding music as part of a language. "When you watch your cat, you know your cat doesn’t hear it," explained Rivera. "But for us it means something." In an earlier draft, Joy starts talking while in Music Cognition, but then her voice becomes music and takes shape. This was eventually cut because it felt redundant compared with another setting, "Abstract Thought."
  • Hobo Camp: a bizarre place that served as a collection of Riley’s doodles and "stuff she created as a 3-year-old." Essentially, it’s a place for out-of-work imaginary characters, and it would’ve been the first appearance of Bing Bong, Riley’s childhood imaginary friend. Other characters who popped up here were Ms. Scribbles, a poorly drawn stick figure, and Mr. Sun, a play on those arcs kids always draw in the corner of the paper to represent the sun.
  • The School Play: A scene cut from the script centered on Riley performing in a school play. Joy is so excited that she steers her into a "social firestorm," embarrassing Riley in front of her classmates. Docter’s team needed to make Joy more likable, though, so this scene was dropped.

- Got this info from CINEMABLEND

"Every Pixar movie begins as the worst animation movie ever made" - John Lassetter. 

"If we got a perfect script from heaven, we could probably make a Pixar film between 12-18 months" - Pete Docter. 

That's what makes Pixar movies so fantastic, they take ages in the production stage to make even the smallest detail that an average movie goer won't notice, perfect. 

Which scene would you have been interested in seeing? Personally, The Secret Vaults and the Hobo Camp could've resulted in a lot of clever and funny moments. But you can't overcrowd a film with too many settings to explore, otherwise the story will end up in a repetitive narrative so I understand why they cut that stuff out. Hopefully we might get some more info or maybe even concept art or storyboards on the BluRay. 
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Hobo Camp sounds interesting. I especially like the "Mr. Sun" idea. I guess that kind of explains why Bing Bong is dressed the way he is. 
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Hopefully we get to see some of these scenes on the Blu-ray release. [Winking_zps1d9118ce]
Quote 0 0
mac95
The hobo camp sounds fun to me. I feel like if it were included, it would have been really fun to watch as well as heartwarming to see Riley's past creations. At least Bing Bong has fingerless gloves. [smile]
Quote 0 0
UntoldStories113
Oh, I so would have loved to see Music Cognition! That sounds so cool! Really hope we get some unfinished scenes for that one!

And after Monsters University and Inside Out both cut it, now I kinda wanna see a Pixar movie in which the school play survives until the movie's release. [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
UntoldStories113 wrote:
Oh, I so would have loved to see Music Cognition! That sounds so cool! Really hope we get some unfinished scenes for that one!

And after Monsters University and Inside Out both cut it, now I kinda wanna see a Pixar movie in which the school play survives until the movie's release. [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]

Agreed on both parts. When Pete was telling me about the music cognition scene which was cut he was pretty excited about it and it definitely sounded like there was something there...but...it still felt like a deleted scene. I still want to see it either way, but it was interesting for sure.

I was also thinking of the same thing about the play scene where Mike and Sulley were arguing while acting out the play as well. It could certainly make for an interesting scene with tense moments.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
New Deleted Scenes that were going to be in Inside Out.

http://blogs.disney.com/insider/2015/06/22/imaginary-friends-gloopy-gloom-and-scary-balloon-animals-what-was-left-out-of-inside-out/?cmp=SMC|none|natural|blgomd|OMDJune|TWT|insideoutideas-DisneyPixar|InHouse|2015-0623|||esocialmedia
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
I could swear Doctor called the corner sun a female in the Q@A after the Insiders Access screening. I remember thinking "I thought that character was a guy" (apparently thinking of this thread, I guess) and now he is again. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. [Confused_zps36c72db0]

The idea with Riley in Headquarters reminds me of an older Monsters, Inc. concept. I'm not sure if it's a confirmed real thing or not, but it was about a man using monsters in his closet to work out his issues. Sounds like roughly same thing except with emotions. 

Joy being outside Riley's mind sounds adorable for some reason.

Ahhhh, so we were supposed to spend more time in the Subconscious. I thought we spent an oddly small amount of time there.
Quote 0 0
PixarPug
Anybody seen concept art of the Gloom emotion?
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
PixarPug wrote:
Anybody seen concept art of the Gloom emotion?

Yes, I bought The art of Inside Out book and there is some Gloom art in there. Definitely very dark and mysterious, and would've made the movie even darker.
Quote 0 0
goldenstate5
Totally random, but that whole excised Mike and Sulley in drama class bit cut from MU was actually done quite literally in the new season of Orange is the New Black. I instantly went, "Wait, this looks familiar!"
Quote 0 0
Raz Yizhack
The Hobo camp sounds interesting ,its reminds me the toys meeting in small fry and the idea of toys being forgotten, the whole bing bong aspect ass well ,its true bing bong still has a gloves of a hobo so something there still stayed, he is kind a hobo when you think about it .really wish they could do this film a 3 hours long .. there is too much they could put here but if they will do a sequel (probably not) the ideas can go everywhere. really fascinating to read those ideas. need to look at the art book on youtube.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy