Pixar Post - T.J.
So, we've totally been hooked into the Disney Emoji Blitz game since it came out and wanted to see if anyone else is playing. If so, what are your thoughts, what character(s) do you like to use the most and what's your highest score?

If you don't know of the game, you can check out more details in our summary post here.

My favorite character to use (of the ones I have to date) is Hank - he's just fun to use and his special power fills quickly.

Best character I've used to get a high score - The White Rabbit. I was bummed when I first got the White Rabbit since I really don't like that character, but it's crazy how good the character is in the game. When you activate his special power and match 3-or-more characters it adds additional time (in one-second increments) to the clock...tip...make sure to use any Sun, Cloud of Star icons you have on the screen at this time as it will add even more time to your clock. Screenshot of my high score below (1,022,329 - whew).

2016-07-28 20.17.15.png 

I'm not unique in my thoughts here since others have said it too, but I do want the emojis that you unlock to be easier to use and more in-line with the common emoji sizes.

So what are your thoughts? Share your favorites, tips and high scores below.
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Hmm, sounds pretty similar to tsum tsum! Wonder if they'll start releasing collectibles for this too?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, it's very similar to Tsum Tsum, Bejeweled, Candy Crush and other match-3 style games. I'm not surprised I'm addicted to it, I was hooked by Bejeweled for a long time a few years back - I love good quick time-wasting games like this when you have a few minutes to spare.

Oh and a tip - although it's hard to wait to get enough coins to get a 30,000 "gold box" emoji...wait the extra time for sure. The gold box emojis gain points faster and get you to level 10 faster (where you can unlock daily challenges and gain coins and points even faster). 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
How do you level up a characters?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
How do you level up a characters?

That's something I still haven't figured out either. I originally thought it would only level them up when you got enough points (and maybe that's the case)...but my Hank character has a point value of 490...maybe when he crosses 500? The other thing I thought it could be is when you get two of the same emoji (when opening Silver or Gold boxes). For instance, if you already have Hank and then you open another Gold box and it gives you Hank again...I thought that would do it...but it didn't. So, looks like the jury is still out in regards to that. 

Tip
- you know when you match 5 characters in a row together how you get a star? Well, if you swap that with the cloud or sun, it multiplies those items...but if you can, wait and see if you can swap it with an "item" and it will multiple the items to collect on the board...and usually one that pops up is a rare one!

Facebook Connect - Also, I had no idea what the point of connecting the game to Facebook would be. I thought it would just show me a comparison of myself to my friends that also play...but, when the timer resets weekly, if you're on top of the leaderboard you'll get 10,000 coins for coming in first for the week! That was a nice surprise!
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I found an article that says getting a duplicate should level up. http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-is-the-Power-Level-of-the-emoji-mean?section=Games
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
OK, so I can finally confirm that YES, if you get the same emoji 2x, it will level it up. When the character is leveled up, their special power just increases in intensity. I'm not sure why this didn't work before as I had received 2 Mickey Mouse characters and that character didn't level up...but my Kermit DID level up when I got him again. 

Another quick tip in case anyone didn't know...you know how at the end of a level you have to wait as it shows you which items you collected, what challenges you achieved and what your total points were? Well, if you get tired of watching that every time, if you hold your finger on the screen, that process will fast-forward and you'll see two arrows pop up in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I think that happened to me where I got two of a character, but it didn't level up. I had no idea of that tip.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
OK - so I got another character from the Silver Box again (I have 2 Goofy's now and he didn't level up)...so, the only thing I can think of is that it takes getting the character 3x for a Silver Box to level them up, whereas 2x for the Gold Box characters. We'll just have to keep trying and see what happens for anyone else too.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
This morning, Disney Emoji Blitz had an update. On the update, there is a new limited time event where you verse Ursula by collecting tridents. After collecting certain amounts of tridents, you unlock prizes, three of which are emojis. You can use any character in the event.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I haven't updated my high score in a while...up to 2,807,252 now.

2016-09-15 20.23.18.jpg
Quote 0 0
Cathy_B
Nice high score!
My top high score is 2,661,375 with Anna.
I'm up to level 33 now but still don't have the white rabbit or Sebastian. I find it frustrating having to get the random upgrades. Today I decided to do upgrades on silver boxes and have found that when you upgrade a silver character it takes two upgrades to get them to level 2 (most of mine now) and then it takes a few more than that to get them to level 3. I got an upgrade on Pluto (who was already level 2) and the bar only moved about quarter of the way! Bah!
I did have fun defeating Ursula and she is still my most powerful emoji at level 2 and 560 points. I hope they make some more missions like that.
Has anyone else reached the cap for an emoji's points?
Yesterday I got to the end of the item collection missions (it said more would be coming soon) and then the next day there were more. So I'm wondering how fast we get to push the developers for new stuff [tongue]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey Cathy_B, welcome to the forums! Glad to see you're loving the game as much as I am! I'm totally hooked. I'm at level 28 currently and my max character is Hank, whose point value is up to 610.

I likewise enjoyed defeating Ursula and the whole challenge. I think they should definitely do more special missions like that. 

The upgrades are very frustrating and I wish it wasn't so hard to move the needle. When it takes me a few days of playing to reach 30,000 and then open a box only to see the progress meter move one notch, it's quite discouraging. I really wish it wasn't so hard to get them to their max. I think they said that Silver box character max out at level 3 and Gold Box character max out at level 5.

When you said you completed the "Items Collection" mission - are you talking about the ones where they have the Easy, Medium and Hard options? If so, those are just daily missions which will re-generate ever day as a way to get coins and gems more easily. Edited - Duh, I re-read it and realized you were talking about the items you collect during a mission (obvious now). Wow - you made your way though all those categories already? That's impressive. 
Quote 0 0
Cathy_B
Hey TJ! Thanks for being here and being as addicted as I am. [tongue]
The Items board/mission I'm up to right now is called Wintertime. I just looked back through all the items boards I've collected and yes (hehe) it is rather a lot!
I still don't have Hank either! Wah! I feel like I've gotten the short straw when it comes to the emojis I've been given. Any time I get one of those missions that says "complete with a blue emoji" I have to waste gems to skip it.
That said, I'm quite proud that I've not spent a single real dollar in the game. The developers probably hate players like me. Lol.
Do you buy gems?

Oh well one of these days I'll get to the limit of upgrades and eventually get them all. Bwahahaha...
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, I have spent a few dollars, but that's it. I bought the one special that was $5 when the Ursula challenge started and then I felt bad about it...so I haven't bought any since...but yeah, I'm sure the developers aren't a fan of that! [smile_zpsf797a80b]

I spent a lot of time waiting to get a Little Mermaid character when playing the Ursula challenge (to help with the damage) and I finally got Sebastian which allowed me to defeat her about an hour before the timer was up! Whew!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy