philly30
Hey guys!! I find this on huffingtonpost.com about Easter Egg From 'The Good Dinosaur' so here the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-good-dinosaur-easter-egg_56226ef4e4b08589ef47ac76?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Quote 2 0
Gray Catbird
Yes, indeed! These two statues were suspected ever since the film was released, but it's only now that we know the Good Dino characters better that they've been identified with certainty.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
AWESOME! The one of Arlo was known for a while, but certainly the one of Forrest Woodbush was a bigger surprise!! Excellent find!
Quote 1 0
luxo jr.
Anyone found any Easter eggs INSIDE the movie? Maybe a113 or something like that?
Quote 0 0
Pixarer
A113 is the collection of Twigs that Arlo uses to explain to Spot about his family.

John Ratzenberger is Earl of the Velociraptor pack (he has like one line, he says the last thing before Butch and family come out and attack the herd)  

Director Cameo is of course Forrest Woodrush (doesn't really sound like him though) 

Reference to Previous Pixar film (Inside Out) unknown aside from maybe the kids acting a bit "goofball" after they hatch 

Reference to Next Pixar film is Dory appearing in a river (though I dunno which river scene and where) 

According to Peter Sohn, Pizza Planet Truck appears within the Nature somewhere. 

First Pixar film to

Be released in the same year as another 

have two composers
Quote 1 0
luxo jr.
Thanks! That's a lot for a nature movie!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Nice start the Easter Egg collection Pixarer. I'm not sure sure the twigs were A113 - here's an image. (UPDATE - A113 was found - post updated below).

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 8.12.37 PM.png
Quote 0 0
iPixar
Easter eggs are hard to spot in this movie because of the "nature" of the good dinosaur. BUT I THINK I FOUND AN A113! It happens when Arlo is putting together his makeshift A-frame hut in the rain and Spot is bringing him food. After Spot finally brings the the berries for our herbivore protagonist, Arlo is asking Spot to bring him more of these berries. Now in this moment of Arlo asking for more and Spot trying to understand the logs that make up this A-frame hut now appear to form an A off to the right of Arlo (with two logs and a smaller branch as the cross bar) and 2 other straight normal logs creating the 11. The 3 was hard to make out because it went by so quickly but I believe that it's there! So Arlo is kind of enveloped in an A113 which I think is pretty cool! If anyone sees the movie again let me know if you agree, I am new to this forum and I am loving it thanks guys! iPixar
Quote 1 0
frozenrhythm
I'm not a hundred percent sure about this, but I think the Pizza Planet truck is in the scene where the T-Rexes asked Arlo to stand on the rock and shout. I think its when Arlo looked back and saw that the T-Rexes were gone, and its one of the rock formations in that scene.

[BHLAjQ] 
Quote 0 0
Movie Bear
Hmmm.  I'm not so sure, iPixar and frozenrhythm.  I looked for both of these on my 2nd viewing of the movie and pretty sure that these "aren't the Easter eggs we're looking for". But nice try!  According to Pete Sohn, we know there are Easter eggs hidden in there, but unless one of the creators actually tip us off or point them out, we may have to wait to view and study the DVD/BluRay when it's released [Winking_zps1d9118ce]
Quote 1 0
frozenrhythm
I agree Movie Bear! The Easter Eggs are starting to be more difficult to find these days. Inside Out was difficult enough, yet Good Dinosaur seems to be more challenging. But I'm sure once the DVD/Blu-Ray comes out, we'll be able to find those Easter Eggs with certainty.
Quote 1 0
iPixar
Movie Bear wrote:
Hmmm.  I'm not so sure, iPixar and frozenrhythm.  I looked for both of these on my 2nd viewing of the movie and pretty sure that these "aren't the Easter eggs we're looking for". But nice try!

Thanks Movie Bear for checking it out though! Like I said it goes by really fast so I'm glad to have a second opinion on it! [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
A user has posted the following image on Pixar Wiki:

What do you guys think? I think we can now say A113 has been found! The branch arrangement, especially the one forming the "3" do not seem coincidental to me... A shot of the fence in question without the red highlight can be seen in this trailer at mark 0:39.

1 down, the rest... Still to be determined.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Oh man - Antoine - you beat us. When Julie saw the movie this last weekend she came home and told me she spotted it...then I was like, "Hey, that scene was in the international trailer so it was hidden in plain sight the whole time"! Here's the screenshot we worked up as well (just hadn't posted it yet)! Ha! No need to really re-post it again, but I'll do it just because it's a little higher res!

Pixar Post_The-Good-Dinosaur_A113_Easter-Egg.png 

She thought that she also saw the Pixar ball, but wasn't 100% sure - thought it was in the water when they were swimming.
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
Wow, congrats to you for finding it independently! Technically, I guess you could even say you found it first. [biggrin]
On the other hand, this getting me worried... If A113 was that cryptic, how hidden are the others??? This will be quite a quest.
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy