36%
 Carl & Ellie 3 votes
15%
 Ken & Barbie 2 votes
10%
 King Fergus & Queen Elinor 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
With Valentine's Day coming up this month, I was thinking about all the different couples seen in the Pixar movies. I thought it would be fun to see who your favorite is! I'd love to hear why they are your favorite too, are they the cutest? the funniest? the most realistic? etc. Post your reasons in the comments below!

Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I can't pick! But my top four definitely have to be Lightning+Sally, WALL-E+EVE Buzz+Jessie and Carl+Ellie.

And you forgot a few, but I don't think most of them are the MAIN romance.

Mater+Holley
Mr.+Mrs. Potato Head
Violet+Tony
Flo+Ramone
Lizzie+Stanley
Frozone+"Honey"
Quote 0 0
Brita129
Thanks Rachel! Mr & Mrs Potato Head are on the list. Also, I just wanted to focus on the main couples in each movie, but thanks for mentioning some of the smaller relationships. We all love Tony-loaf [smile]
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
I love the collage you made Brita!! Super cute ; ) I love this festive post. Great idea! And I had to vote for Wall-E and Eve even though it was a hard choice. They're love is just so pure and sweet lol! And they're just so funny together in a subtle way.

Rachel, thanks for you input but yah we just wanted to keep it more basic : ) If any of those couples though are actually someone's favorite, let us know and we'll add to the poll LOL!
Quote 0 0
heartdisney10
It was a bit hard to pick my favorite couple. I chose Carl & Ellie because we know that they had a whole lifetime together. Through their married years they faced many hardships yet they stayed together and continued not only loving but adoring each other. They never lost hope. [smile]
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Absolutely heartdisney10! They were in my top choices for those same reasons. It's definitely a tough choice but I totally agree : ) Good thoughts, Carl and Ellie really are a good example to us all!
Quote 0 0
mac95
This was such a tough choice, it really was. [smile]
But, I went with what my heart told me and my heart told me Carl and Ellie. In my opinion, they have the warmest, cutest relationship(although Wall-e and Eve were a close second in that category). Their love for each other is almost too much to handle, and of course the most tear-jerking. I'm getting a little emotional just writing about it.
The close seconds for me are Fergus and Elinor, Ken and Barbie, and Shmoopsie poo and Googly Bear.
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl
All the Pixar couples are great, but I had to go with Buzz and Jessie.  [smile_zpsf797a80b]  I just love how they seem so opposite, yet their personalities complement each other perfectly.  He needs someone who is energetic and athletic to keep up with him.  Her exuberance (and tendency to panic) is balanced by his calmness.  And she's scared of the dark, but he glows in the dark!  I completely fell in love with them in Toy Story 3, and I think it's adorable how protective he is of her in Toy Story of Terror.  [Heart_zps6b0c45a5] 
Quote 1 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Has anyone else voted? Keep em coming! I'm only seeing 10 votes so far : )

And yah, YodelinCowgirl, great reasoning for Buzz and Jessie and you're so right about their relationship development in Toy Story of Terror! : )
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I really had a hard time with this as well - I ended up going with Carl & Ellie simply because you can see and feel the emotion and love in their relationship. I actually took a few days to think about this because I really wanted my answer to be WALL•E and Eve because I love their story, but really Carl & Ellie kept coming back to me as the right answer. 

I completely have to agree with Paulina when she said...
heartdisney10 wrote:
I chose Carl & Ellie because we know that they had a whole lifetime together. Through their married years they faced many hardships yet they stayed together and continued not only loving but adoring each other. They never lost hope.

That wraps up my sentiment exactly - life has so many hiccups along the way and it's what you do with the hiccups that matters...and Carl and Ellie really held together no matter what! Like Julie and I! [Heart_zps6b0c45a5] [smile_zpsf797a80b]

For the cutest couple, I'll have to go with my second choice of WALL•E and Eve since their love is so innocent. I can't get enough of WALL•E's doe eyes as he looks at Eve and tries to hold her hand (I mean, come on)!

Most obvious couple - Ken and Barbie!

Most fun couple - I have to go with Buzz and Jessie here...but it's mostly because of Jessie. I love her "I know about Buzz's Spanish mode" comment - that's so hilarious and with both characters being a riot, it just makes sense to me.

Yet another cool topic (and photo) Brita...what, do you and Dan sit around all night talking about crazy Pixar scenarios! Ha! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan

Great comments TJ! And thanks for your vote, I've gotten way into this lol : ) Now one problem though...we need a tiebreaker vote! This poll seems to be slowing down but Buzz/Jessie & Carl/Ellie & Walle/Eve are all tied. "A three way tie!" Anybody else out there still want to vote? If one feels the Incredibles are the best, we'll have a four way tie! "Oh boy, this is gonna be good, I can tell." ; )

I agreed 100% that it was between Walle and Eve and the Fredricksons...and for the same reasons. Your other choices are also exactly how I feel too!

Brita and I had to crack up about your comment about sitting around all night talking about crazy Pixar scenarios...you were RIGHT on there lol. It's a recent thing (and what inspired her to go on the forum) cause one night she kept having all these great Pixar thoughts out of nowhere and we were just laying in bed trying to go to sleep but more just kept coming up, ha! I was like, where is all this stuff coming from? We ended up talking about stuff for hours and now it happens regularly lol. She's excited to post another one soon as soon as she gets time (she's so busy!). Too funny though!

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy