hotdogboy96
My favorite Supporting character is Dug (Up). I had a golden retriever as a kid and he reminded me so much of Dug with his "happy to please" nature. I think Dug is the most funniest and adorable character Pixar has ever put on film. Here are some of my favorite quotes from him:  

"May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner?"
"Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."
"I have just met you, and I love you."

How about you guys, who's your favorite supporting cast? Remember no main characters! [tongue]
Quote 1 0
UntoldStories113
Tough question, that. [wink] Will have to think about it first. (Fear? Terry&Terri? Buttercup? Someone else entirely? I really can't decide right now.)

Just asking, though - how do you define "main character?" For example, would Mike count if the person chose him for his supporting role in MI, even though he's the protagonist in MU? Or do you mean "only characters who have never ever been main characters?"
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Since most pixar films are buddy films I'd count both the main character and side character as mains. So Mike and Sulley, Buzz and Woody, Marlin and Dory, sadness and Joy, etc, I'd exclude from this. And I suppose main villains would be excluded as well.

That said, I think I'll go with the Abominable Snowman. That guy is just so pleasant and funny. There's so many good ones though.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Definitely Dug as well, hands down. As soon as I saw the thread title, I had my mind set. Dug is just the best.

However now that I think of it a bit more thoroughly, I'd say Bing Bong and Edna Mode are close behind.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Super-hard question, but I like it!

I can't narrow it down completely so I'll name some of my favorites.
  1. Crush - He's most likely my favorite unless I'm forgetting anyone (which I probably am). He's hilarious, great design and really moves the story along.
  2. Luigi & Guido (since I view them together) - because I love their vocal work, jokes and quirky nature. I love when Guido says, "Crazy Devil Woman" to Lizzy and when he tells the tractors "Don't eat the radials, eat the snow tires"!
  3. Anton Ego - He's amazingly designed, great vocal work and has a great shift as a doubter who becomes a supporter at all costs.
Quote 0 0
mac95
Good question! For me, it's Dug hands down. I also really like Needleman from Monsters, Inc. and Squishy from Monsters University.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - Julie
Oh, this is a hard question! I too, can't seem to narrow it down so here are some of my favorites:
  1. Bruce (Finding Nemo) - I have had an obsession with sharks since I was a little girl and when Bruce came on-screen it was like watching JAWS for the first time. He remains one of my all-time favorite Pixar characters. "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food".
  2. Battlesaurs (Toy Story That Time Forgot) - Some of the BEST character designs as well as some hilarious one-liners.."What's ignorance?"..."I dunno".
  3. M-O (Wall-e) - I love the simple design and emotional/comedic connection I felt towards him.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Builder
Seconding M-O, who's characterization was so likable I find whenever people criticize the second half for "not being as strong as the first", cannot bring themselves to dislike him.  It's slightly disappointing too in that he was originally supposed to have a larger role in the film as WALL-E's sidekick.

Speaking of sidelined sidekicks, Slinky Dog was and still is my choice for best character in the Toy Story franchise.   
Quote 1 0
Sally
I love all of them but this is toughy

Right now, it's Bing Bong, Dug, Frozone, Dory, Fear, Art, and Squishy, and even though TGD hasn't come out yet, Spot, but the list goes on xD
Quote 0 0
hotdogboy96

I enjoyed reading your guy's answers, its nice to see variety here! I had nothing better else to do lol, so here are other side characters that are my favorites:

Anton Ego - I don't view this character as a villain, but rather as a critic doing his job. What I love about Ego is how he changes his perspective on fine cooking from disregarding Gusteau's famous motto "Anyone can cook" to finally embrace it. Also his speech on criticism was beautifully delivered by Peter O'Toole.
Rex - Dinosaurs were a major part of my childhood and the t-rex was my favorite. I love Rex's gentle nature and find his insecurity about his lack of ferociousness hilarious. Plus he's a gamer, which is something I can relate to!
Boo - Cute, 'nuff said.

Looking forward to see Forrest and the t-rex family in The Good Dinosaur!

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy