Pixar Post - T.J. Show full post »
Sally
I always love both the pop vinyls and the mystery minis because the designs of these are both cute and weird, so i collect what i see

As for the books, i always want to be spoiler free because i tried that with Pixar's last five movies, although i tried to see which book is spoiler free or not but i avoid the junior novel before the movie comes out
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
ThePolishGent wrote:
I'm getting this book for my mom since she loves Dory so much! The book itself is indeed inspired by the movie and also includes the themes of "believing in oneself, perseverance, and resilience" which are "uplifting and encouraging to all." Here's a picture from the book! Gotta love the watercolors! [giphy] 

Wow, that looks beautiful! [biggrin]

Hey ThePolishGent, was that GIF from the book? Because that looks great- but it's animated! [tongue] Did they make a bunch of the pictures so that it can move like a flip book or did they do something else?

Also, the mystery minis are really cute, I agree! [smile]
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent

Peace_Love_Pixar wrote:
Wow, that looks beautiful! [biggrin] Hey ThePolishGent, was that GIF from the book? Because that looks great- but it's animated! [tongue] Did they make a bunch of the pictures so that it can move like a flip book or did they do something else? Also, the mystery minis are really cute, I agree! [smile]

I believe the gif alone belongs to the kindle version and/or some other mobile version. It's the only picture I could find online besides the front cover. Plus, I'd imagine the mobile version has all the pages of that particular book animated like that gif I showed! It's also possible that it may be a interactive story book where you click on the image and the characters move. Nevertheless, it's really beautiful!! Sometime this month (maybe this weekend) I'm planning on going to my local Barnes & Noble to pick up the book along with a few others! I also have plans to go to my local Toys R Us to buy some of the figures and merchandise as well! 

Also on a side note, I'm sure if you or anyone notices it but the yellow & orange fish right above Nemo looks sad! Take a closer look of it's expression and you'll know what I'm talking about!

Quote 0 0
iPixar
Finally got over to Barns&Noble today and looked at all the books for a quick second!
I think the one that I found most interesting is a book called "Fish Talk" because it full of conversations between characters from the movie... as if it was a script almost...
Like there was this 3 page conversation between Fluke, Rubber and Gerald the Sea lions.
I didn't actually read much of it because of spoilers but the concept really intreated me!

Here is the description on amazon.
"...get the story straight from the fishes' mouths! Explore the stories of many new characters from the film through hilarious confessionals and unique, colorful artwork that interacts with the text!"
Quote 1 0
Zoey_Trope
Guess who finally made their way to Build A Bear?

Currently available are Dory, Nemo, and a "Finding Dory Inspired" bear. All three are $25 each.

There's also soundchips available for Dory and Nemo for an extra fee, as well as clothing for the bear, including Dory and Nemo hoodies! How cute!

I'll try and see if I can head to my local mall sometime later this week and get some in-person pictures of them. Heck, I might even get one for myself. The Dory looks real nice, but a part of me really wants to get that bear...and name it Andrew Stanton.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
We've been eyeing the Ocean Bear and the "Wristies" for a while - that is a super-cute setup! Build-A-Bear has said they're going to send us one for review so we'll post a closer look when we get it...although we may head to the store and take a few photos before then too! [smile_zpsf797a80b]
Quote 0 0
Zoey_Trope
So, as you may know, The Art of Finding Dory is releasing this Tuesday. A couple weeks back, the cover was uploaded to Amazon, along with a lengthy "Look Inside" preview. Both the cover and the preview were taken down shortly afterwards, most likely due to the fact that they didn't want film spoilers circulating at that point. The cover has yet to be put back on the product page.

But I was looking over the page again earlier, and Amazon now credits Ellen as writing the book's foreword. For those of you who saw the cover and/or preview before it got removed, it instead shows Andrew Stanton as the foreword's author. Heck, before the removal, I managed to take a few screen captures of the preview, one of which was his foreword in its entirety! 

So maybe there's another reason as to the cover's removal? Either Amazon just credited the authors wrong, or the book really did have a last minute foreword author change. Who knows? I guess we'll find out for sure on Tuesday. 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hmm - weird - not sure why it says that because the forward is definitely done by Stanton. We got our copy already and upon first look-through, I didn't see anything written by Ellen. I'd say that has to be an error on Amazon's part.
Quote 0 0
Zoey_Trope
For those of you anticipating the soundtrack release, Stitch Kingdom just posted the full track listing along with the final cover art!

Of course, be wary of possible spoilers due to the track titles. I myself haven't even looked at all of them yet, but from the ones I did take a peek at, I can tell it's going to be a pretty cool album!
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
Look at how huge these giant plushies are!! They're probably one of the biggest Pixar merchandise I've even seen!!

[joy_80_anim_gif_zpsmv9th5wx]

Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy