iPixar
In the next month or so we are going to be getting a lot of little bonus videos or sneak peeks. So I thought we should have a place to put them all!

This one was just released today! Very clever making Hank an "Easter Egg" whose been there all along.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey everyone - we just worked up a post about this video as well and spotted a few things in the background that we wanted to share. 

First, we spotted some sculpts of Crush (or other similar turtles) hanging from the ceiling! Also, cool to see Hank carrying Dory (with her tag on at this point) in a slushy-type cup (not just the coffee pot)

[Finding-Dory_Crush-Easter-Egg_Pixar-Post] 

Second, we zoomed into the map, sharpened it and added labels to get a better look at the park layout for the Marine Life Institute. I would totally attend this place...but since it's based on the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I guess I could at least visit the inspiration for the MLI!

[Finding-Dory-Marine-Life-Institue-Map_Pixar-Post-final] 

What are your thoughts on the map and the Crush Easter Egg?
Quote 1 0
ThePolishGent
I don't see Hank anywhere at any of these Pixar movies. *just remembers something* *looks at the date* oh... :/
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
Haha, couldn't help but wonder if this was a nod to the fake video that targeted Stanton's previous Pixar film, and claimed WALL-E appeared in all previous Pixar films...
Quote 1 0
PixarDude
I remember that, Gray Catbird! Is this the video you're referring to?

I remember my brother and I going through our Pixar films trying to find him, but we couldn't, since it was a hoax lol.
Quote 1 0
Tazbanian Devill
I feel like the Marine Life Institute is going to be the most creative and intriguing part of the film. Dory and Hank navigating through it will be very enjoyable to watch i bet! 
Quote 1 0
iPixar
Quote:
I feel like the Marine Life Institute is going to be the most creative and intriguing part of the film. Dory and Hank navigating through it will be very enjoyable to watch i bet! 

I bet the Marine Life Institute is going to feel similar to Sunny Side Daycare from Toy Story 3. It was a fun exciting place to be and I just wanted to explore every part of it. I am sure I'll get this similar feeling when in the Marine Life Institute!
Quote 0 0
Zoey_Trope
I wasn't expecting an April Fools preview, but even though Hank hiding in the other films may be a joke, the three new shots we got surely aren't!

As expected, I'm most intrigued by the map of the institute. It looks like a pretty big place, with room for a lot of storytelling potential! Are the Seal Cove and Otter Bay at the bottom of the map in the actual open sea? It'd make sense considering we know Marlin and Nemo run into the seals at some point, and it's only Dory who gets taken into the institute itself.

I'm predicting that Dory's parents are being held in the Open Ocean building, because (1) judging from the name it seems most like the...open ocean, and (2) the icon for the building is fan coral, which we've seen prominently in the background of Dory's flashbacks of her parents in the 2nd trailer.

I hope we get to see most, if not all, the locations listed here. The Jellyfish Jungle makes me wonder if we'll see a reference or two to the first film, and I'm also assuming the touch pools from the trailer might be located in the Kid Zone. Seeing as how the building is so close to the Open Ocean building, maybe Dory and Hank get caught up there on the way to her parents.
Quote 2 0
iPixar
Quote:
Are the Seal Cove and Otter Bay at the bottom of the map in the actual open sea? It'd make sense considering we know Marlin and Nemo run into the seals at some point, and it's only Dory who gets taken into the institute itself.

Yeah I actually always assumed that the seals and otters would have an enclosure that is open to the ocean because this is how the Monterey Bay Aquarium exhibit is set up. (image below)

[evening-at-the-monterey-bay-aquarium_zpsrtrexwy9] 

Quote:
I'm predicting that Dory's parents are being held in the Open Ocean building, because (1) judging from the name it seems most like the...open ocean, and (2) the icon for the building is fan coral, which we've seen prominently in the background of Dory's flashbacks of her parents in the 2nd trailer.

Oh good catch I guess we will have to wait and see! I like the idea of it and it makes sense to me!
Quote 1 0
ThePolishGent
Even though "Kelp Circle" is listed on the map of the MLI, I still believe there's going to be a whole separate scene of the kelp forest that's off the coast of California and separate from the aquarium. It makes absolutely perfect sense! I wouldn't imagine Dory spending almost all of her time at the MLI! Granted, I predict that sometime in this portion of the story where Dory spends her time in the kelp forest region looking for her parents, this would somehow lead into the MLI and from there on, we would get the introduction of Hank, Destiny, Bailey and the rest is history. (for the time being)

Also, is there a possibly that there might even be a new set of characters called the Tide Pool Gang that Dory's going to hang out with along with Hank? Kinda like a nod to the characters of the Tank Gang of the first movie even though they are going to be in the sequel. That's something else that I have been thinking about ever since the last trailer came out. Then again, I highly doubt she and Hank would spend 90% of their time in the tide pool at the aquarium but it's a possibility.
Quote 0 0
iPixar
While at the theater to see The Jungle Book (which I loved) I saw this poster. I loved seeing the bucket head seal and looking and the normal loons vs Becky the crazier looking loon but then I saw it...
Do you have any INKling of what might've caught me eye?

[Finding%20Dory_zpsp1uy0p5t] 

Yes it is the Giant Squid in the background... first time we've seen this in anything if I'm not mistaken!
So many things to see and enjoy what do you think?!
Quote 1 0
iPixar
I also just found this!
Quote 2 0
Just Keep Swimming
Awesome finds, iPixar! I definitely think the scene with the giant squid will have some parallels with the angler fish scene in FN. It has potential to be very intense and riveting. I can't believe I didn't even notice it on that promo board until you mentioned it.

Yes! We're getting promo clips now! I love these because we get to see the characters in action, but we're not spoiled of any plot details. I know they're usually done so the animators can get a feel of how the characters move and act before they have to do any scenes for the film. This one is super cute! Can't wait to see more!
Quote 1 0
Arlo
I love that Finding Dory standee. I have yet to see one of those in my local theater, but I can't wait to! Also I love the promo clip featuring Dory and Nemo, it is so adorable! I can't wait to see more! So far, I think Finding Dory definitely has the potential to be just as good, if not better than the original. 
Quote 0 0
iPixar
Did you all see the "two months to go" promo that Pixar/Disney/Finding Dory Facebook pages put up yesterday? I can't find a like to it anywhere else other then Facebook otherwise i would've put it up already BUT it does have Fluke, Rubber and the Otters fully realized for the first time on it!
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy