iPixar Show full post »
Vellerie
I saw the 2 months to go Gif circulating on Tumblr the other day. I just love Hank's expression! http://lotso-sugar.tumblr.com/post/142967114479/disneypixar
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
One of our followers on Facebook (Matt T) sent us a few more photos of some window clings from their local theater - I totally want these for my windows!

13023404_837310476412489_1106694691_n.jpg 
13020542_837310479745822_318795190_n.jpg 
Here's the 2-months-to-go video embedded as well! Cool video showing more of the sea lions!

Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
Just Keep Swimming wrote:
Awesome finds, iPixar! I definitely think the scene with the giant squid will have some parallels with the angler fish scene in FN.

Yeah, that's a good idea. [smile] It could also be like the whale scene though, and the giant squid could help Dory get to her family.

Just Keep Swimming wrote:
It has potential to be very intense and riveting.

Yeah, it probably will keep the audience at the edge of their seat! [tongue]

Also T.J., those window clings look fantastic!!! [biggrin]
Quote 1 0
iPixar
Quote:
Here's the 2-months-to-go video embedded as well! Cool video showing more of the sea lions!

Thanks for finding that clip T.J.!

Doesn't it seem like the otters have more white/tan on top of their heads then we have seen in the pictures so far?

Also you can tell in the clip of Dory pretending to eat Nemo that its not Ellen's voice because its a teaser trailer for another country they used that actors voice.
and for those of you who don't know spanish (like me) it says "perspective can be very funny" thanks to google translate haha

Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
By the way, in case anyone hasn't seen any of these new foreign language character posters, we added them to the gallery!

[Finding-Dory-Character-Poster-02-L] 
[Finding-Dory-Character-Poster-01-L] 
[Finding-Dory-Character-Poster-03-L] 
[Finding-Dory-Character-Poster-04-L] 

And, if you haven't seen the activity sheets, coloring pages and connect-the-dots pages, you can check them out as well!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here's the latest TV Spot - check it out!

Quote 1 0
ThePolishGent
For a TV spot, it sure was full of excitement! As for Bailey and Destiny, it looks they're just planning on splashing or squirting some people just like what a beluga whale would do in real life. No real signs of them escaping since they're both right in front of people.
Quote 1 0
iPixar
Since we didn't get anything on Tuesday I wondered if we'd get something today!\

I still think so of my favorite shots are when Dory and Hank are climbing around on those hanging model whales and dolphins in the dimly lite aquarium. The blue reflections coming from the tanks are great!

The more I see Hank the more I feel like he personifies a retired marine who is there to get the job done haha

I love the sibling feel between Destiny and Bailey. She just looks so annoyed with him and its great!

Hank hitting the door at the end is priceless!

BUT most importantly look at all the BLUE TANGS! "Just pick to and lets go..." hilarious!
Quote 1 0
CanadianPixarFan
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Hey everyone - we just worked up a post about this video as well and spotted a few things in the background that we wanted to share. 

First, we spotted some sculpts of Crush (or other similar turtles) hanging from the ceiling! Also, cool to see Hank carrying Dory (with her tag on at this point) in a slushy-type cup (not just the coffee pot)

[Finding-Dory_Crush-Easter-Egg_Pixar-Post] 

Second, we zoomed into the map, sharpened it and added labels to get a better look at the park layout for the Marine Life Institute. I would totally attend this place...but since it's based on the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I guess I could at least visit the inspiration for the MLI!

[Finding-Dory-Marine-Life-Institue-Map_Pixar-Post-final] 

What are your thoughts on the map and the Crush Easter Egg?

Awesome find!

I've been searching through all the Promo stuff put out so far (trailers, TV spots, stills etc) to find any Easter Eggs and am Glad you found this one. I'm sure there are more worth searching for. I know that A113 can be found in an international trailer for Good Dinosaur from before it was released. I also believe the Pizza Planet truck is in the first US teaser trailer but haven't checked. The Chinese food box was in the official US trailer for Inside Out and I'm sure many other Pixar movies have shown easter eggs in promo materials before opening. Has anyone seen anything? Let the quest begin!
Quote 1 0
Zoey_Trope
I'm still waiting on that 3rd and final trailer, but I guess this TV spot will do for now!

Great that we got to see the other blue tangs here, here's to hoping Dory doesn't end up losing herself in them! It kinda reminds me of Madagascar 2 where Marty gets lost in all the other identical zebras.

With almost 50 days to go, the hype is really picking up!

Just a side note, this Tuesday (May 3rd) is when the bulk of the tie-in books release (junior novel, golden books, DK guide, etc). Seeing as how most of said books will retell FD's story, be sure to keep spoilers to yourself when discussing them! Pretty sure our only safe bet in terms of being spoiler-free is Three Little Words, seeing as how that book doesn't seem to retell the film's story.
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
I saw the TV spot on Pixar's Facebook page and I thought for a sec that the new trailer was out, then while I was watching I realized it was just a TV spot, haha.

However, still pretty exciting nonetheless, as almost all of it appears to be new footage! It's great to see that the advertising campaign is picking up - the third and final trailer should be just around the corner!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
I gotta say, this tv spot got me more hyped for Finding Dory than the first 2 trailers, which, quite frankly, disappointing me. Not because of the content, but because of how vague they where.

The jokes in this T.V Spot seem to be more character based than just situational, (if that makes sense) which gives me a signal that the jokes are going to be smart.

The characters are all fantastic.

The animation seems fantastic.

The adventure part seems extremely fun.

I loved this T.V Spot. My anticipation level just sky rocketed to a 65410654064016406164505610641.

CAN'T WAIT. I know its going to be great.
Quote 0 0
CanadianPixarFan
Thank you T.J. for enlarging the map of the Marine Life institute and editing it for legibility. I love the detail Pixar puts into everything. Even the parking lots are on there! Which leads me to make an easter egg prediction: If "Parking Sec. A" is ever a location in the film, A113 will be the number of a parking lot. Has anyone seen any promo footage set in a parking area?
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
CanadianPixarFan wrote:
Thank you T.J. for enlarging the map of the Marine Life institute and editing it for legibility. I love the detail Pixar puts into everything. Even the parking lots are on there! Which leads me to make an easter egg prediction: If "Parking Sec. A" is ever a location in the film, A113 will be the number of a parking lot.

No problem on enlarging the map! Also - welcome again to the forums! Glad you're here and as excited as we are chatting about Dory!! There could be another A113 reference, but we did find one instance of it already (check it out here).
Quote 1 0
CanadianPixarFan
I'm excited to be here. And, yes I saw that after I posted, which is really exciting. There could always be two A113's, like The Incredibles. I like how Andrew Stanton's films often include easter eggs that aren't too difficult to find when you look. 

Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:

No problem on enlarging the map! Also - welcome again to the forums! Glad you're here and as excited as we are chatting about Dory!! There could be another A113 reference, but we did find one instance of it already (check it out here).
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy