Pixarsuperfan8695

New trailer!

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Best question in the teaser - What is cheese? 😂
Quote 1 0
InfinitePixar
I'm wondering if they'll release all of these at once, since they say shorts plural streaming the 12th, excited for the return of the Peas as well!
Quote 1 0
Pixarsuperfan8695

I'm wondering if they'll release all of these at once, since they say shorts plural streaming the 12th, excited for the return of the Peas as well!

I know this article was posted elsewhere in the forums, but it states that Disney+ TV shows will have an episode released every week. 

https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plus-will-give-you-4-simultaneous-stream-4k-at-no-cost/

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Good questions. While Lara is right that most of the shows are going to release on a weekly basis, I believe the Forky Asks A Question shorts are planned to all be released at once since they're so...uh...short! ðŸ˜† I believe the weekly releases are for episodic series that are at least 30 minutes in length. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that. 
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Reviews have been coming out for the first two episodes (money & a friend, respectively). One of them said it will come out on Fridays.

https://www.laughingplace.com/w/articles/2019/11/04/forky-asks-a-question-review/
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Interesting that they said it would be a weekly show — I guess we'll see soon enough (well..we'll see at Midnight Pacific Time on November 12 or 3 AM Eastern Time)! 
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
So, it looks like "What is Money?" will be Nov 12 and "What is a Friend?" will be Nov 15. So, it looks like it will be spread out. Interesting.
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Interesting that they said it would be a weekly show — I guess we'll see soon enough (well..we'll see at Midnight Pacific Time on November 12 or 3 AM Eastern Time)! 

Actually, according to the countdown on their website, it’s launching 4 hours later at 4 am PT / 7 am ET
Quote 2 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
It looks like it will be following the Mandalorian path. One episode on launch. The rest on Fridays. Hope to see some new characters. Spoony? Or the Carol Burnett, Betty White, etc cast. Any news on Lamp Life? 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Someone on Reddit received a list of all original content with synopses for the month of November. They said it is from an email sent to them by Disney+ PR. I’ve put the info on Forky Asks A Question below (as it is the only Pixar content in the list and this is a Pixar website). The link to the original post (which includes info on non-Pixar titles like The Mandalorian is  https://www.reddit.com/r/DisneyPlus/comments/dtjd14/disney_next_update_synopses_of_upcoming_original/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Tuesday, November 12, 2019:
Forky Asks A Question: “What Is Money?” - Hamm attempts to give Forky a lesson on how the US monetary system works.

Friday, November 15, 2019
Forky Asks A Question: “What Is A Friend?” - Forky shares his thoughts on what makes a good friend based on his limited exposure to the insides of Bonnie’s house.

Friday, November 22, 2019
Forky Asks A Question: “What Is Art?” - Mr. Pricklepants mentors Forky about the complexities of being an actor and the art of a convincing performance.

I think these sound pretty interesting and am excited to watch these. I think “What Is Art?” carries a lot of potential because the premise sounds like something animators would learn when studying animation, so they have people very knowledgeable on the subject right at Pixar. Being a prospective 3D animation student myself (hopefully beginning next fall), I might even get something out of this that can help me in the future, depending on how it’s executed. I think “What Is Money?” probably sounds the most interesting for me because it is on a subject matter I look a lot at in school (I took AP US History last year and am currently in both AP Macroeconomics and AP Microeconomics, all three of which are classes I love), so although it will probably be elementary (if relevant at all) compared to what I’m learning in school, I always like when Pixar movies tie into subject matter I study in school that interests me or when I can use Pixar movies as a study device (i.e. watching vehicles move or objects/characters in free fall in Pixar movies proved beneficial for me in physics last year).
Quote 2 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy