PixarsBiggestFan Show full post »
PixarsBiggestFan
Usher Clip

Quote 3 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
I’m currently watching the deleted scenes on the digital copy, and VioletParrfanatic1989, you were right about Chewed Out being about the kids getting accused after fighting the Underminer! I’ll post here when I finish watching the rest of the deleted scenes.
Quote 3 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Chewed Out sounds really cool! Unfortunately, I can’t watch it for a few weeks as I’m waiting for the Blu-ray.
Quote 4 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
Ok, so I’m done watching the deleted scenes and I just watched some of the other featurettes, and haha, I guess it’s gonna take me a few days to watch my way through the treasure chest of bonus features. Here’s what the rest of the deleted scenes are about:
Return of the Supers is about Bob giving a eulogy at a memorial service for Gazerbeam, and commemorating the other supers that Syndrome killed off for Operation Kronos. 
Late Audition had to do with Wannabe Supers auditioning for Winston when the Wannabe Supers had more of an “entertainment slant” to them and the film was more about show business. A Super named Russ Standswell auditioned for Winston and ended up not gaining very much of his interest due to his power being the ability to transform into a snake, and that Winston thought the audience wouldn’t really be interested in snakes. This caused Russ to attack him and threaten him to either get bitten by him or fall from the window of the SHL building they were in. 
Slow Day was also from the point in the film’s production when it was more about show business. It had to do with Helen using the footage from her suit cam for Winston’s show, and Winston kept pushing Helen to make her fights more interesting so that it would gain more interest from his show’s audience, while Helen was more focused on solving the problem rather than it being interesting to watch. Helen ultimately ended up upset at the end of the day due to her not being able to please
Winston for how she saved the day, and she gets a call from Bob, asking how her day went, and Bob tells her to keep doing what she’s doing to succeed in making Supers legal again. 
Restaurant Robbery was about robbers breaking into the Happy Platter right after Bob embarrassed Violet, and despite Violet being reluctant at first, she and Dash decide to use their powers and fight against them, while Bob changes Jack-Jack’s diaper in the washroom, having no idea about the robbery happening.
Quote 3 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Ok, so I’m done watching the deleted scenes and I just watched some of the other featurettes, and haha, I guess it’s gonna take me a few days to watch my way through the treasure chest of bonus features. Here’s what the rest of the deleted scenes are about:
Return of the Supers is about Bob giving a eulogy at a memorial service for Gazerbeam, and commemorating the other supers that Syndrome killed off for Operation Kronos. 
Late Audition had to do with Wannabe Supers auditioning for Winston when the Wannabe Supers had more of an “entertainment slant” to them and the film was more about show business. A Super named Russ Standswell auditioned for Winston and ended up not gaining very much of his interest due to his power being the ability to transform into a snake, and that Winston thought the audience wouldn’t really be interested in snakes. This caused Russ to attack him and threaten him to either get bitten by him or fall from the window of the SHL building they were in. 
Slow Day was also from the point in the film’s production when it was more about show business. It had to do with Helen using the footage from her suit cam for Winston’s show, and Winston kept pushing Helen to make her fights more interesting so that it would gain more interest from his show’s audience, while Helen was more focused on saving the problem rather than it being interesting to watch. Helen ultimately ended up upset at the end of the day due to her not being able to please
Winston for how she saved the day, and she gets a call from Bob, asking how her day went, and Bob tells her to keep doing what she’s doing to succeed in making Supers legal again. 
Restaurant Robbery was about robbers breaking into the Happy Platter right after Bob embarrassed Violet, and despite Violet being reluctant at first, she and Dash decide to use their powers and fight against them, while Bob changes Jack-Jack’s diaper in the washroom, having no idea about the robbery happening.

I was right about Chewed Out involving Violet and Dash getting criticized by the Police for not catching the Underminer (that's going to be a heartbreaking scene to watch and was probably one of the reasons why it got cut as it would have been very difficult to see the 2 oldest Parr siblings getting the same treatment that their parents got hit with, plus it would have really set Violet's anger for Tony losing his memory of her in motion (this also easily explains why she hated Supers briefly in that meltdowmn scene with her dad), and I was right on Restaurant Robbery (more or less it's an extended scene, which I have a mighty strong feeling if they do what DC recently did with Batman V Superman (which was another movie that Holly Hunter happened to be in) and added in deleted scenes, and what Marvel did with a good portion of the Sam Rami Spider-Man trilogy (most recently done with Spider-Man 3) by adding in deleted scenes Disney/Pixar might add Restaurant Robbery in a future re-release down the road alongside Chewed Out, if they were fully animated in 3D.)

How completed were the last 5 deleted scenes? (I know Kari Revisited, Honey and Frozone, Suburban Escape, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown weren't fully animated in time), there was also a rumored deleted scene that had Winston Deavor confronting criminals at one point (and had dialogue) before being dropped.

Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695

How completed were the last 5 deleted scenes? (I know Kari Revisited, Honey and Frozone, Suburban Escape, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown weren't fully animated in time), there was also a rumored deleted scene that had Winston Deavor confronting criminals at one point (and had dialogue) before being dropped.

All of them were in storyboards with temp voices, and none of them were animated. Also, where did you hear about the rumour of the deleted scene with Winston?
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Second “Security Breakdown” Clip

https://www.facebook.com/1341250672578031/posts/1877323435637416/
Quote 2 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

All of them were in storyboards with temp voices, and none of them were animated. Also, where did you hear about the rumour of the deleted scene with Winston?

On TV tropes, under the Trivia page (it's in the What Could Have Been section), I assume if Winston had such a scene, it would have taken place during the Restaurant Robbery scene as that would have been a perfect scene for Winston to show up (which was probably a reason why Bird deleted it altogether).

Also I assume during the Chewed Out scene, we would have gotten a hint at Violet's eventual anger and meltdown at the middle of the film, because that would have been another reason on why Violet lashed out at her father the way she did.

Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Another Auntie Edna clip

https://www.facebook.com/133529895949/posts/10156263643350950/
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
New TV Spot
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
SuperBaby music video on the official Disney Movies channel - I believe this is the full video, but I can’t confirm as I don’t own the film yet.

Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
This is is the same clip released a few weeks ago, but now with an intro!

Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Bonus Clip about Supers - I’m assuming this is from Heroes & Villains: Wannabes

Quote 2 0
mkselucas
Hello all—

I assume someone has probably already posted about the Easter eggs on the I2 Blu-ray. I looked around but didn’t see anything, so just in case you don’t know...

On disc 1, go to Bonus Features and press the up arrow.  It plays a feature called Animation Outtakes including two scenes with unfinished animation and some animation gags.

On disc 2, go to Bonus Features and press the up arrow. It plays a featurette called, “Brad Bird shares an early lesson from his mentor, Disney animator Milt Kahl.”

Enjoy!

matt in seabrook tx 
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy