Luis504170
Well, the film finally opened and I know we are dying to discuss it on here. There is so much to talk about, so let's do it! We can talk about anything about the film, I do want to ask a couple of specific questions though because I really want to know what you guys think. 

1. What was your favorite action sequence? 
2. What was your favorite non-action sequence? 
3. What did you think of the villain-reveal? 
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
Ok, for me: 

1. My favorite action sequence was definitely the first Elastigirl motorcycle sequence. When she follows the train, it's so long and so great! It reminded me a lot of the Dash jungle chase in the first Incredibles. Can we talk about how she used her powers? Holy cow! Talk about getting creative! When she split the Elasticycle into two parts and drove through both walls of the tunnel atop the train! What even! And then when she thins herself to fly backwards and practically parashoots herself opposite the train to slow down momentum. So fantastic! Jack Jack vs Racoon was a VERY close second.

2. My favorite scene otherwise was Edna and Jack-Jack! Oh Lord I could not breathe. The part were Edna is very hesitant on taking in Jack Jack and then fangirls and treats him like a passion project right after he displays his powers, and she's like "YES" my whole theater was laughing so hard. When Mr. Incredible pulls up right next to Edna's electric fence, someone in my theater gasped so loud, and everybody laughed because we knew exactly which character was going to get the spotlight next. 

3. The Evelyn villain reveal was my only flaw with the film. The good thing is that Brad Bird didn't focus too much on that aspect, so it doesn't bring down the narrative too much, but it did bother me. It was just formulaic, and a little bit lazy, and everybody whose ever seen more than one film pretty much saw it coming. I have to watch again to dissect what exactly her motive was because I was honestly a little bit distracted with the reveal. I did however like the "look" of the Screenslaver outfit and gadgets, they were fantastic. 

Quick note: Pixar actually used the words "hell" and "damn" in this film. Wow! 

The scene were Violet sees Tony at the restaurant and just shoots the water out of her nose was hilarious! 

Jack Jack turning into a giant was a bit ridiculous for me, it took me out of the film a little bit to be completely honest. 

Violet's character development was fantastic, and I think Mr. Incredible and her had the most tender moments in the film together. 

Mr. Incredible getting up in the middle of the night to learn math really sold his role in this film for me, it was such an Incredible gesture, it kinda made me want to be a dad. I'm 19 so let's hope that's not the case just yet lol. 

I'm just so happy with this movie. Watching everytime I get the chance hahaha.
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
1. I REALLY loved the Metrolev scene. I was on the edge of my seat! The graphics and animation were STUNNING, and it was very well choreographed. It also had creative uses of her powers, and I LOVE how the Elasticycle was used throughout the sequence. 
2. I really can't decide on my favourite non-action sequence. I really loved the scenes where Jack-Jack was watching TV instead of going to sleep, and I also LOVED the scene with Edna and Jack-Jack and the part where Voyd met Elastigirl at the DevTech party. 
3. I really didn't have a problem with the villain reveal. I actually suspected Winston to be the villain, (I wasn't really sure about Evelyn), but I was actually surprised when I saw that it turned out to be Evelyn. 
Like Luis said, Violet's character development was amazing. It's great to see her evolve more after the first film. 
Haha, Voyd's officially one of my favourite Pixar characters. I can't wait to see Incredibles merchandise of her when the second wave of Incredibles 2 merchandise comes out. 
giphy (56).gif 
↑Awww...
I CAN'T wait for Incredibles 2 to come out on home video, and I am eagerly waiting to watch it again.
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
1. They were all incredible, but if I had to choose one (which is not easy), I would go with the battle on the boat because I felt that it played out really well and involved many different characters. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and it was really cool to see how everyone put their powers into use (against or for the Evelyn).
While I’m on the topic, my least favorite was against the pizza guy (the Screenslaver from the trailers) just because all the flashing lights was a little distracting (if not annoying after a while). I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the primary scene for all the strobe light warnings online and in theatres.
2. Again, this was hard to choose, but I would settle for any scene with Edna. Those scenes were hilarious (as were most scenes with Jack-Jack - they got the most laughs out of my mostly-adult screening).
3. I thought the reveal of Evelyn as the villain was smartly revealed. Based on past Pixar films and/or basic things about the film and/or when we meet Winston & Evelyn, I think most people would have suspected one of the two was Screenslaver. I already knew it was Evelyn from the reveal in the LEGO The Incredibles video game, but when the reveal came, I felt like I was learning it for the first time.

Other notes:
The visuals were incredible. The city looked really realistic and at times live-action.
I saw the film in Real 3D at an AMC Theatre, and I thought sometimes, it was really good (particularly the train chase) but it could have been better in most scenes. However, this could be because unlike The Good Dinosaur, Cars 3 and Coco (all of which I saw in Real 3D), there weren’t any scenes to just look at the scenery (which the 3 I mentioned all have), so it’s harder to compare since there’s no time to look at the visuals in I2.

Overall Score: 10/10
3D Visuals ONLY Score: 4/10
Quote 2 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy