Luis504170 Show full post »
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:

Right, but for a topic to be trending, thousands of people have to be talking about it. So I don't really think thousands of people at the same time went "Oh I feel like talking about Incredibles 2". So if that was the case, it would be very odd indeed. 

The only theory I have is that a famous celebrity that has as many followers as Justin Bieber or Ariana Grande said something about Incredibles 2 and that caused the uproar of the people who didn't know about Incredibles 2. But this just came out of the blue.

Domino effect.

"Hey, this person tweeted about The Incredibles 2 for *insert reason here*! I'll do the same!"

Rinse and repeat as many times as needed. 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Ultimate iPad Expert wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Also, if the various Youtube comments I've seen complaining about a lack of Incredibles 2 are anything to go by, there are people who totally missed the announcement and could just be getting the info now. 
I'm pretty sure this is it.

Yup, probably it!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Who knows why it's trending. I actually went back through the tweets and checked the volume of tweets with #Incredibles2 and it didn't really start going nuts until 7:00 PM EST on March 1...but it had been picking up steam since Feb 26. It must be a snowball effect happening since there was no real news or links that were updated...just a burst of people tweeting it and retweeting it that got this one going again.

Well actually, the fake "plot of the movie" was released on Feb 26. And everyone is taking screenshots of said plot. I don't even know if the person who said it was fake is even reliable. I don't even know what article is reliable. WHAT IS TRUE, WHAT IS FAKE?? MY HEAD! 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Luis504170 wrote:
Well actually, the fake "plot of the movie" was released on Feb 26. And everyone is taking screenshots of said plot. I don't even know if the person who said it was fake is even reliable. I don't even know what article is reliable. WHAT IS TRUE, WHAT IS FAKE?? MY HEAD! 

Well, if it was released on the 26th, I think we have the start of our snowball! [Smug_zpsbec03801] Also, lol to your comment about what is true, what is fake! Haahahhahah! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:

Well, if it was released on the 26th, I think we have the start of our snowball! [Smug_zpsbec03801] Also, lol to your comment about what is true, what is fake! Haahahhahah! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]

Yes, it is probably just a domino effect. I know, sorry for the rant, these fake articles just make me glasjgdfk jghaskgjhdfgkajfghafdg. 

But let's not make this topic a waste! Share your wishes on The Incredibles 2!!

I would personally love to have them skip 5 years. Not too much or not too little. I want our fellow superhero parents to still be old enough to fight crime and not be in their 60s.

Someone wanted them to age 20 years!! What the heck! Mr Incredible and Elastigirl would need assistance to go potty if they aged them 20 years! No more than 5-7!

I want to see more exploration of family problems like in the first one. But maybe this time, have it deal with the mood swings of teens. 

Wait, I just realize that is the plot for Inside Out. 

Well, i would still like for them to explore other family issues now that the kids are ageing.

I would love to see more exploration of the powers of all three kids (not just Jack-Jack). At the end of the first movie, Violet was just barely figuring out how to make bigger force fields. Makes you wonder what else she can do. Any wishes ya'll want to share?
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:

I would personally love to have them skip 5 years. Not too much or not too little. I want our fellow superhero parents to still be old enough to fight crime and not be in their 60s.

Someone wanted them to age 20 years!! What the heck! Mr Incredible and Elastigirl would need assistance to go potty if they aged them 20 years! No more than 5-7!

Sixty really isn't that old. Presuming they take care of themselves, they could still be superheroes. Heck, Carl and Muntz were much older, they still pulled off some pretty incredible things in Up. 

I actually think it'd be kind of an interesting concept to go into. Like having to deal with the idea that soon your body's just going to prevent you from doing the thing you love and you'll never get the abilities you once had back.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
I love Black Nerd Comedy, too! [Nerd_zps76dc97d3] [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]

As for my opinions on the possible plot, I can see this being the plot. Maybe not 100% true, but some could be possible. Even though it might be a fan fiction.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:

Sixty really isn't that old. Presuming they take care of themselves, they could still be superheroes. Heck, Carl and Muntz were much older, they still pulled off some pretty incredible things in Up. 

I actually think it'd be kind of an interesting concept to go into. Like having to deal with the idea that soon your body's just going to prevent you from doing the thing you love and you'll never get the abilities you once had back.

Now that you mention it, it could actually be pretty cool to see how they handle old age, I really don't care that much I just want this movie already!
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
It's trending? Wow, I thought that would never happen...

In the past year, I was bewildered at how there were tons of people still asking for The Incredibles sequel... despite it having been announced. After the massive reactions the announcement of Finding Dory had, I was puzzled that The Incredibles didn't get much... Even more so after the announcement of Toy Story 4 made shockwaves as well...
It's really weird, the mechanisms of trends and fashions...

It's a bit like the A113 madness of last year. Knowledge of A113 had been out for years, every Pixar fan knows about it, Disney/Pixar even made press releases on it... And all of the sudden it caused a fury as "the secret no one knew about"...
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Yeah, I agree the A113 thing from a couple years back was weird. I found some blizzard ones on what people think it means.
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I would be happy with anything between a month after the first one to 10 years (Seeing Vi in her 20s would be interesting). I kind of hope it's at least 2 years afterwords so that we can see Jack Jack doing things besides wreaking havoc at home. I'd like to see what happened to where they live seeing that it exploded ("Does this mean we have to move again?"). Maybe we'll see some stuff on the lifted "supers ban," followed by some new heroes. I'm kinda curious on the origins of the super powers. Is it an X-men type thing? More on that in another topic. I don't want a full length movie on it I'd be fine with a short film or a reference in the movie on this. Finally, now that Disney owns both Pixar and Marvel, the newly found comic book geek in me wants to see some Marvel references, and they can do it legally now!
Quote 1 0
PIX-R.113
^ I agree, Rachel!
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Rachel Cranor wrote:
I would be happy with anything between a month after the first one to 10 years (Seeing Vi in her 20s would be interesting). I kind of hope it's at least 2 years afterwords so that we can see Jack Jack doing things besides wreaking havoc at home. I'd like to see what happened to where they live seeing that it exploded ("Does this mean we have to move again?"). Maybe we'll see some stuff on the lifted "supers ban," followed by some new heroes. I'm kinda curious on the origins of the super powers. Is it an X-men type thing? More on that in another topic. I don't want a full length movie on it I'd be fine with a short film or a reference in the movie on this. Finally, now that Disney owns both Pixar and Marvel, the newly found comic book geek in me wants to see some Marvel references, and they can do it legally now!

A month to a full year (or 2-4 years) would be ideal for the sequel's storyline (5 years could be doable if done the right way), a 10-20 year gap should be saved for a possible 3rd film if the 2nd turns out to be a huge hit (anything beyond 5 years and the kids will lose their charm, although that's going to happen either in this film or a possible 3rd film), I hope if Marvel does jump on board they do a series issue that takes place during the 3 month gap at the end of the 1st film as it would give that part some needed closure, I just hope Bird doesn't tarnish Violet's design in the 2nd film as she is my favorite character and it would take awhile to get used to her new look if she does get a redesign (as long as she doesn't veer towards the famous "mom hips" Elastigirl has (although a little assets upgrade wouldn't hurt if done right.) 

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy