PixarsBiggestFan
According to Comicbook, WB Games (the creators of Pixar’s Cars 3: Driven to Win), may have an  Incredibles 2 video game in the works. There are no details on the game as of now, except that is tied to the highly anticipated sequel and will use Legos. The rumored name is LEGO Incredibles 2.
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/14/lego-dc-villains-the-incredibles-2/
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Awesome news! Driven to Win was a lot of fun and the LEGO connection is a nice addition. We'll certainly be watching for more on this one!
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Not surprised that Incredibles was getting a LEGO treatment, seeing as a LEGO set starring them was confirmed back in August of 17 to hype up the film.

I just hope that the game doesn't do to them to what Disney Infinity already did to them (in terms of well.....gags), granted seeing a LEGO version of the Incredibles could be interesting if done right.

In before LEGO Mrs. Incredible has the new Ms. Marvel's special ability from the other LEGO game (if you guys had played the recent LEGO Marvel's game).

Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Some of the LEGO Incredibles 2 sets have showed up early at Walmart, and they include a teaser for a console video game called LEGO The Incredibles. No release date, but it is being made by TT Games, distributed by WB Games, and will be released to the PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-the-incredibles-video-game-confirmed-for-later-this-year/
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I wrote this on The Brick Fan's site as well..."It surprises us that the game will be themed after "The Incredibles". We would have thought the game would be "Incredibles 2" themed. Anyone else think that it's weird/odd?"

It gives me a brief pause if it's made up somehow - it just wouldn't seem like Disney marketing would want to do that. That being said, it seems legit as a lot of the boxes have started showing up online and on eBay.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Maybe it’s the plots for both movies in one game, so they’re using the name of the original?
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
A listing on Amazon Canada for the Nintendo Switch format has popped up.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07BNB2YVG//ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=ninteneveryt-20&linkId=d33718aed4c068e07a5251dfabefc7fc
Release Date: June 15, 2018
Price: CDN$79.99 (~ US$61.92)

Release dates are generally the same for all consoles in the US & Canada, so it is very highly likely June 15 is also the US release date. The list price in the US will probably be $59.99, based on new high-end games (like LEGO The Incredibles).
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Awesome - agreed, $59.99 will more than likely be the price. Also - you're right on the title - a few other people mentioned similar thoughts on the Brick Fan site.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Artwork reveal! Not sure of the original source though.
https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-the-incredibles-video-game-cover-art-revealed/
9BE0D056-B548-4BC7-8ABC-9B1BB194F84F.jpeg 
57297EAA-120C-44C6-AD23-F5CE271C4170.jpeg
It appears that the game will be both movies the Omnidroid & the volcano from the first film are on the left and the Underminer is on the right (if the game was focused only on the first film, the Underminer has too small a part to be on the cover unless the game extends beyond the movie, which THQ already did in 2005 as a console game and Pixar has in the works as a movie)
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
I don't normally play LEGO games, heck, I hardly play games. But you know your boy is getting this game, wonder what kind of dynamics it will have.
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
First trailer is out!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Awesome! and wow, I'm avtually kind of excited for this
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
DZYTcnDU8AEEeep.jpg 
Awesome - we wrote up a post with the official details from the press release and another interview we found with the game's producer - check it out here. Some of the highlights are below as well.
  • You can play individually or in two-player mode.
  • It was hinted that you'll be able to play as more than just the Parr family - who else would this be?
  • TT Games started developing the game in 2016.
  • LEGO The Incredibles will be available for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on June 15, 2018.
  • Players explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world, including Municiberg and Nomanisan Island, as they use their unique super abilities to bring the city’s villains to justice.
I wish they had a Wii U version since that's what I still have, but I'm also wondering if PC means strictly Windows, or could that also include Apple (since some other LEGO games are on Mac as well)? We'll ask them to clarify. A few promo shots are below as well.

DZYTd4VVMAIPo5t.jpg  DZYTfvaU8AEzdJa.jpg  DZYTgxKWsAAfxK5.jpg 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Pre-orders are available on Amazon for $59.99 for Xbox One, PS4, and Switch. I don’t see a listing for the PC edition.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BMHJ1GL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_8Y.UAbMFK0X6F (platform to be ordered on can be changed at the listing). The link is to the Xbox One edition)
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
DZYTcnDU8AEEeep.jpg 
Awesome - we wrote up a post with the official details from the press release and another interview we found with the game's producer - check it out here. Some of the highlights are below as well.
  • You can play individually or in two-player mode.
  • It was hinted that you'll be able to play as more than just the Parr family - who else would this be?
  • TT Games started developing the game in 2016.
  • LEGO The Incredibles will be available for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on June 15, 2018.
  • Players explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world, including Municiberg and Nomanisan Island, as they use their unique super abilities to bring the city’s villains to justice.
I wish they had a Wii U version since that's what I still have, but I'm also wondering if PC means strictly Windows, or could that also include Apple (since some other LEGO games are on Mac as well)? We'll ask them to clarify. A few promo shots are below as well.

DZYTd4VVMAIPo5t.jpgDZYTfvaU8AEzdJa.jpg

The game looks pretty cool, I might get this on the Switch system after I get Smash Bros on it (I also hope we can play as the Parr family in different outfits other than just their supersuits).

In before Violet is revealed to be the true builder of Metroville.

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy