Pixar Post - T.J.
[11153763-8094313015435685] 

So, a list of special features for the Inside Out Blu-Ray popped up on a U.K.-based site called Zavvi (our post here). Check out the special features below...but we'll still have to call it unconfirmed since there hasn't been an official announcement yet. 

Notice Riley's First Date listed! 
[joy_80_anim_gif_zpsmv9th5wx]

2D Disc 1

• Lava
  • Riley's First Date
  • Audio Commentary with Director Pete Docter, Co-Director Ronnie Del Carmen and Producer Jonas Rivera
  • Paths to Pixar: The Women of Inside Out
  • Mixed Emotions

Exclusive 2D Disc 2

• Story or the Story
  • Mapping the Mind
  • Our Dads The Filmmakers
  • Into the Unknown: The Sound of Inside Out
  • The Misunderstood Art of Animation Film Editing
  • Deleted Scenes with Intros and Outros
  • Mind Candy
  • Selected Score
  • Remember trailer
  • Experience trailer
  • Japan Trailer
Quote 0 0
Sally
Sadly, I don't collect steelbooks (I'm from the Caribbean and I think they don't sell it there) but I do have all the Pixar movies on Blu-ray, most of them are the 3D releases (expect A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and WALL-E, which are still in their original releases)

But, I'm so happy Riley's First Date is (sort of) confirmed now, I'm already having this weird dream about the whole plot, I can't wait

Also, the site where I collect and buy Blu-rays from don't have this pictured on their site yet, but I'm okay if it's an foreign exclusive for now, and this is from an UK site
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, we don't collect the steelbooks either - we just get whatever the biggest set is in the U.S. for the standard releases.
Quote 0 0
mkselucas
So, unless I missed it, I don't see the Pixar tour listed. But maybe it'll still show up on the U.S. Blu-ray release.

Matt
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I noticed that as well - it will be interesting to see how/if they release it. I wonder if it will be a hidden thing on the disc - but usually those are only short clips.
Quote 0 0
miafka
Thanks for the heads up. Of course I hope BVHE gives North America a good BluRay release with lots of extra features, and maybe even an optional steelbook. Wall-E had a nice Steelbook bluray, but of course most important (besides the transfer quality) are the additional features.

Just something to keep in mind folks: many studios (including Disney) sometimes now "parcel out" additional features exclusively (only) to various different retailers. In the past for instance, if you bought your Pixar DVD/BluRay from Target, you got a special 2nd disc with some additional features (forget which Pixar that was for... was it for Up?) or if you bought your Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol from BestBuy (and ONLY BestBuy) you got an additional bluray disc with over an hour of behind-the-scenes footages (from scoring to stunts to effects), available nowhere else. Even steelbooks (when offered) can sometimes only be available at one exclusive retailer. So instead of preordering (as I used to do), I now wait until the week before a video I want is released, to see which retailer has the extras I want. I don't think there's been an official video release date yet for Inside Out, but you can count on it being available for the holiday season this year...

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, the retailer-specific extras can be great, but also a big bummer (especially if there are two additional extras that you want at two different retailers). I actually can't recall if there was an extra disc for an Up release, but I know for Monsters University, there was an additional disc exclusive to Target two years ago, so yeah, it's still super-common. The one thing I'm surprised they haven't done yet (since they're pushing so many people to digital downloads with early release dates and such), it to make a set of extras exclusive to the digital release. Anyway - not a bad call to wait and see what the retailers are going to have as extras at this point since they'll probably be everything from lunchboxes, to lithographs, to additional discs as add-ons.

Oh, and the release date is rumored at October 20...but can't confirm yet.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Really happy to find there will be a commentary. I was recently let down by some of Disney and Dreamworks' latest movies in that department, so it's good to know the practice of doing those hasn't just disappeared while I wasn't looking. 

I'll definitely be buying it as soon as possible, once it comes out.

Plus, Pete Doctor was really fun in the Up commentary, I look forward to listening to him again.
Quote 0 0
Sally
UPDATE: Amazon has the DVD, Blu-ray, and 3D Blu-ray for a November 3 release date (the former only has this, it is unknown if the latter two will out on the same day as well)

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-report-pixars-inside-out-bluray-november-3-75647/

Also no bonus features announced but I think it might be the same as the UK release and Riley's First Date might be there as well
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Looks like that date has since been removed - it's no longer listed for the DVD or Blu-Ray.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Looks like that date has since been removed - it's no longer listed for the DVD or Blu-Ray.

http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/movies/7144/inside-out

It's still listed for November 3 on here.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy