Ultimate iPad Expert
So, I was looking around on the internet and discovered this site for DVD release dates, and decided to check the Inside Out page:

http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/movies/7144/inside-out

It seems to say that the home media release will be on November 3, which happens to be the release date of the Toy Story That Time Forgot. (As well as my birthday [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40])

Anyways, I don't remember seeing any official announcement and Amazon doesn't have a date yet. Although, on the site, for Jurassic World it says the release date is "estimated October 2015", which seems to imply to me that they wouldn't put a date on the site unless they found an official date somewhere. Just my assumption, could be totally wrong. That sounds like a date that makes sense in regards to past DVD release dates, so it doesn't seem completely unreasonable.

Anyways, haven't found anything official and I'm curious about what you guys think, or if you've seen anything else. (Especially on this date because it'd be awesome for Inside Out to release on my birthday [Silly_zps7c205e8c])

UPDATE: I did a quick Google search and came upon this article:
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-report-pixars-inside-out-bluray-november-3-75647/

So, maybe there's is so legitimacy to this? 
Quote 0 0
miafka
Amazon has a glitch on their site.
If someone searches for either "Inside Out DVD" or "Inside Out 3D", the "Inside Out" listing appears.

However if someone searches for "Inside Out Bluray" or "Inside Out Blu Ray", NOTHING appears. This is a glitch, and will cut into their pre-order sales, because most people looking for the bluray will just search Movie Title + bluray. For instance, try typing in any other movie + bluray, and you'll see the listing appear.

Though as I mentioned before, I'm not going to preorder Inside Out anyway; I'm going to wait until closer to the release date to see which retailer offers the best extras with purchase (additional extras disc? steelbook? etc). But I'll definitely be buying the bluray for it somewhere...

Quote 1 0
goldenstate5
miafka wrote:
Amazon has a glitch on their site. If someone searches for either "Inside Out DVD" or "Inside Out 3D", the "Inside Out" listing appears. However if someone searches for "Inside Out Bluray" or "Inside Out Blu Ray", NOTHING appears. This is a glitch, and will cut into their pre-order sales, because most people looking for the bluray will just search Movie Title + bluray. For instance, try typing in any other movie + bluray, and you'll see the listing appear. Though as I mentioned before, I'm not going to preorder Inside Out anyway; I'm going to wait until closer to the release date to see which retailer offers the best extras with purchase (additional extras disc? steelbook? etc). But I'll definitely be buying the bluray for it somewhere...

Confirmed as November 3rd: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/exclusive-riley-disney-pixars-inside-returns-animated-short/story?id=33049292

Digital release October 13th
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
It is kind of crazy that Amazon's listing doesn't come up if you search on "Inside Out Blu-ray". Hopefully that will be fixed when Pixar officially releases the special features list. 

What are anyone else's thoughts on the digital release coming out 3 weeks prior to the Blu-ray/DVD release? Which version will you get and does the early digital release motivate you to buy that version over a physical copy?

For me, I'd still rather have the physical copy at this point since it also comes with the digital release and the price is almost (if not) the same.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
It is kind of crazy that Amazon's listing doesn't come up if you search on "Inside Out Blu-ray". Hopefully that will be fixed when Pixar officially releases the special features list. 

What are anyone else's thoughts on the digital release coming out 3 weeks prior to the Blu-ray/DVD release? Which version will you get and does the early digital release motivate you to buy that version over a physical copy?

For me, I'd still rather have the physical copy at this point since it also comes with the digital release and the price is almost (if not) the same.

I'll probably get the DVD. And I probably won't get the digital copy, I mean.... A 3 week wait isn't too long.. Especially compared to the 3 year wait that I had to do for the film itself. Do you guys recommend I buy a blu-ray? Is the quality MUCH greater? is it worth it? A little bit of insight would be great cause I've juggled around the idea of getting a bluray. How do you like blurays compared to DVD's?

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Blu-ray is superior for a few reasons, but it's totally your call if you want to go down that road...especially since the whole "4K" discs are coming out this fall (TVs are already out, but the discs are coming soon). I personally think that Blu-ray is essential...but that's only if you have an HD TV to display the discs on. If you don't have an HD TV, skip it until you get that - if you have an HD TV, get it without a doubt.

In addition to the massive jump in pixels, the discs also have a better group of special features. 

To compare resolution of the available formats.

Standard Def TV Resolution - 720×480 pixels
HD TV Resolution - 1920 x 1080 pixels
4K Resolution - 4096 x 2160

It's kind of a joke when they advertise 4K TVs since they're now using the higher number (4096) and they used to use the lower of the two numbers (since they called HD 1080P). They just want to you to think you're getting 4x the pixels of HD TV. The point of listing the pixels was to show that Blu-ray will get you 100% more pixels.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Blu-ray is superior for a few reasons, but it's totally your call if you want to go down that road...especially since the whole "4K" discs are coming out this fall (TVs are already out, but the discs are coming soon). I personally think that Blu-ray is essential...but that's only if you have an HD TV to display the discs on. If you don't have an HD TV, skip it until you get that - if you have an HD TV, get it without a doubt.

In addition to the massive jump in pixels, the discs also have a better group of special features. 

To compare resolution of the available formats.

Standard Def TV Resolution - 720×480 pixels
HD TV Resolution - 1920 x 1080 pixels
4K Resolution - 4096 x 2160

It's kind of a joke when they advertise 4K TVs since they're now using the higher number (4096) and they used to use the lower of the two numbers (since they called HD 1080P). They just want to you to think you're getting 4x the pixels of HD TV. The point of listing the pixels was to show that Blu-ray will get you 100% more pixels.

Thank you T.J!! For that very detailed insight! I think I'm leaning towards getting a Blu-Ray player! Hopefully I can before November 3. There are a lot of things I want to get.. mostly Pixar related. And I love how the Pixar Blu-rays kid of match as well!
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:

My reasoning for buying movies at this point is like 20% the actual movie 80% commentary, so I definitely consider waiting a few weeks for the physical copy to be worth it and will be getting that kind. Honestly kind of surprised they haven't figured out ways to include the bonus stuff on digital releases, but even when they do figure out how to do that I still just kind of like owning a physical copy.

Also November 3rd is three days before Peanuts releases, and this will help distract me from the gnawing eagerness for that. [tongue]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy