mynameiskhannie Show full post »
Peace_Love_Pixar
http://www.slashfilm.com/inside-out-easter-eggs/

Check out this cool article about the Inside Out Easter Eggs. Although a few are missing (DocPete for example) it's still pretty neat. [smile]

Quote 1 0
mac95
Sweet! I love the one about the brooms on Bing Bong's rocket. I'll be sure to look for these when I go see the film again.
Quote 0 0
mac95
i just saw Inside Out for the second time, and I noticed a couple more Eggs:

When Riley is telling her class about her life in Minnesota, the kid directly behind her is wearing a shirt that has the number 86 on it.

Right under "DocPete" one of the names is "Ronnify". I am assuming this is a reference to Ronnie Del Carmen.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this but I think I saw a book or magazine with Colette from Ratatouille from the cover. Don't quote me on this, but I think it was.

UPDATE: Just saw Peave_Love_Pixar's link post, indeed I did see Colette!
Quote 0 0
Raz Yizhack
Luis504170 wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this but I think I saw a book or magazine with Colette from Ratatouille from the cover. Don't quote me on this, but I think it was.

UPDATE: Just saw Peave_Love_Pixar's link post, indeed I did see Colette!

Its true, you can see it on the table in the living room when riley jump from one couch to another when the lava is on the ground (in the first 5 minutes) also , i think when riley do a splash of water in the bath in the start the little yellow duck in the left is from partysaurus rex the short i'm not sure .

Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl
I took my son (who is very much into finding Pixar Easter Eggs) to see Inside Out last weekend, and he swears that at the end, when you see inside the mind of the boy who's freaking out about talking to Riley, that some of Sid's posters are on the walls of his Headquarters.  Has anyone else caught that?  Or was it the overactive imagination of an 8yo?  [smile_zpsf797a80b]  He's surprised us with things he's discovered before.  
Quote 0 0
PixarDude
I don't think anyone's found it, but my brother spotted the Pizza Planet Truck and I can confirm that it is in the film. In the shot when Bing Bong is running away from Joy, he knocks over some memory orbs. The camera zooms to up to a yellow one for a brief moment and it is actually the Pizza Planet truck. My brother also found a notebook similar to Art's dream journal from Monsters University. It's when Riley is jumping on the couches when she pretends the floor is lava. Also, in the scene where Riley is in the bathtub, I believe she might be playing with a sized-down version of Mr. Shark from Toy Story.
Quote 0 0
Raz Yizhack
PixarDude wrote:
I don't think anyone's found it, but my brother spotted the Pizza Planet Truck and I can confirm that it is in the film. In the shot when Bing Bong is running away from Joy, he knocks over some memory orbs. The camera zooms to up to a yellow one for a brief moment and it is actually the Pizza Planet truck. My brother also found a notebook similar to Art's dream journal from Monsters University. It's when Riley is jumping on the couches when she pretends the floor is lava. Also, in the scene where Riley is in the bathtub, I believe she might be playing with a sized-down version of Mr. Shark from Toy Story.

Yes This is it !! the pizza planet truck was founded .i actually searched in this part of the film i wasnt sure if its this but now its clear
here is where the pizza planet can found (i have a copy of the film in very low quality in my PC) http://i.gyazo.com/e267109c270013060dab0294349f57f2.png

if someone wants me to share here other ester eggs that he not sure if its real or not ask me and i will search it on the actual movie

Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
I finally got to see Inside Out again, and yes, I finally saw the truck! [biggrin] The location that had been reported for around 1 week is correct.

I saw it only once though... [Angry_zps01df8e28] There are tons of shots where it could have been hidden when Riley runs away.

At first I thought reports of the dead mouse being Remy were nonsense, but now I think it could actually be him!? It seems to have the same kind of feet, and the very prominent pink nose characteristic of Remy...

The bear in Riley's nightmare is definitively based on Elinor-bear. It might even be the same exact model, it seemed to have the same round head.

Also, the brooms on Bing Bong's rocket are not the same as in La Luna. The ones in Inside Out are more modern-looking, while the one in La Luna is very simple, like a witch's broomstick.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Quite frankly, I sincerely doubt the dead mouse is Remy, because 1. mice and rats are not the same thing. 2. I just can't imagine Pixar would be willing to show one of their characters as a corpse. At least not while outright calling attention to it.

I thought it kind of looked like him in the far away shot, too, but when it showed up in the dream my first thought was "Nope, not him!". 

Quote 0 0
mac95
I don't think the mouse looks like Remy at all. The mouse has darker fur, and is slightly wider and more cartoony. And like Bonnie mentioned, Pixar wouldn't show one of their characters dead. Plus the mouse had to large a role in the film to be an Egg. And giving it a pink nose seems like the way to go when you are making a mouse or rat.

Here is a picture I found of Elinor with an expression similar to the bear in the film. 
[ElinorBear_zpsyhsqnfqn] 

The bear in the film might have larger eyes, but besides that, it could be the same model.
Quote 1 0
Gray Catbird
Wow, I had forgotten how good bears looked in Brave. That's indeed the expression that made me think "hey, it's Elinor!". Though perhaps we'd still need to make a side-by-side comparison to be sure.

I'd agree the nightmare mouse is not Remy, it seemed extremely cartoony. But the nightmare mouse is not the same model as the actual dead mouse, I think... I made to myself similar arguments to those you point out, Bonnie and mac95, but I still think there's a possibility. Still, I didn't get the best possible look, so this is pretty hypothetical.

Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Wow, bear Elinor does look an awful lot like the bear delivering the broccoli Pizza in Riley's dream, at least with that expression.
Quote 0 0
luxo jr.
Here are some Eggs to add to the list:

Riley lives in tri-county, the same one from the Toy Story franchise. (On the posters from the hockey rink)
Inside her classroom, there is a la Luna poster on the wall and the globe is the one from Toy Story.
Next to the finding Nemo board game there is a good dinosaur game.
Also, on one of the orbs the playground looks an awfully lot like subside daycare.
On the playing cards, you can spot the parents faces
And the Chinese takeout box is seen during dinner (I love that thing btw)

I heard that the pizza planet truck is inside the orbs, so someone is going to have to go through and look at EACH ORB on EVERY FRAME. Whoo, not me!

Hope that helps!
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy