UntoldStories113
This has been bugging me ever since we've been introduced to Inside Out's family argument scene: If everyone has "inside voices," then all the Pixar characters should have them, too. Which raises the fun question - who is whose main Emotion? To a certain degree, that's a matter of interpretation, of course, so I'd like to hear your opinions. ^^

For me, it's crystal clear in some cases and kinda fuzzy in others. These are some of the ones I'm fairly certain about:

MI/MU
Mike - Sadness (This starts at the field trip and continues all the way into the magazine scene at the end. He never quite shakes it off.)
Sulley - Fear (He basically tells us that in MU and is pretty panicky in many cases in MI.)
Randall - Disgust (He's quick to ditch people if they don't conform to his standards and keeps pestering people (mostly Fungus) if he thinks they're incompetent.)
Boo - Joy (Don't have to explain that one, do I?)

Toy Story
Mr. Potato Head - Anger (He's quick to accuse and rant at people.)
Rex - Fear (Another very obvious one.)

Up
Russell - Sadness (Because of his family situation; he's pretty excitable about adventure happening in front of him, but in the quiet moments when nothing happens, he starts thinking about that.)
Dug - Joy (When bad things happen, they do shake him momentarily, but he bounces back to cheerfulness fairly quickly.)

A Bug's Life
Atta - Fear (There are surprisingly few scenes which she doesn't spend fretting over something.)

Marlin and Woody are tough ones to me. Marlin because it looks like an even split between Sadness and Fear to me, and Woody because, going by the Mike logic, I'd have to say Sadness for "wanting to be loved," but it doesn't quite seem to fit.

Well, what do you guys think? ^^
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
I've been thinking about that, too!

Remy - Disgust (for obvious reasons)

Lightning - Disgust (since she also seems to cover vanity)

Flik - Joy (generally pretty cheerful when something bad isn't happening)

Carl - Anger (may be motivated by sadness, but generally acts more annoyed and angry than mopey)

Marlin - Fear (same; a sad event set him off, but he acts fearful)

Sulley - Joy (as a sort of default. He generally seems pretty happy with his life)

WALL-E - No idea. I wish there was a "Curiosity" emotion. 

Just to name some for now.

It makes me wonder, though; since most of the Pixar characters go through development before the end of the movie, do their lead emotions change? 

And now I'm wondering how many poor kids have had their Fears created by a Monsters, Inc. employee. 
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Here's some I came up with:

Dory - Joy (Pretty obvious, especially compared to Marlin)

Woody - Fear (Because he seems scared of a lot of things from what we saw in the movies)

Jessie - Fear [again] (Because her fear of boxes and being left behind)

Anyways, I'm loving these topic! Can't wait to see more! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 0 0
mac95
I have thought about this as well! About Bonnie's Fear of monsters thing, I hope we see a easter egg for this in Inside Out.

Queen Elinor - Disgust. She is very picky in the film, so...

King Fergus - Anger. Like in the case with Riley's dad, he is sort of the stereotypical angry guy who may not pay the best attention to a whole lot that he doesn't care about.

Merida - Joy. I really thought about this one, because she has so many different emotions in the film, but I settled on Joy.

That's all for now.
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Lotso - Sadness

Hopper - Anger

Prospector - Can Sadness and Anger tag team?

Syndrome - Joy (He seems to greatly enjoy being a jerk)

Randall - Anger

Sid - Joy

Chick - Disgust (Like Lightning, high opinion of himself)

Muntz - Anger

Waternoose - Sadness (Definitely not the other four, and is motivated by trying to hang onto a company his family's had for generations. Also sounds more resigned and tired when things go wrong, until the very end)

Ego - Disgust

I can't be the only one who thinks seeing the emotions work in a villain's head would be really interesting.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:

Waternoose - Sadness (Definitely not the other four, and is motivated by trying to hang onto a company his family's had for generations. Also sounds more resigned and tired when things go wrong, until the very end)

I can't be the only one who thinks seeing the emotions work in a villain's head would be really interesting.

I think Waternoos could also be Fear,  I mean he was fearful of the company going down and that's what triggered his brain to do everything he did wrong.
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Sulley: Fear (in MU he said he acts tough but is secretly afraid, and he's afraid a lot in MI as well)

I also think Waternoose would be good as fear

Mike: he's hard to pinpoint because he's angry a lot in both movies, but at the beginning of both he's really joyful and outgoing. I think I'll go with anger though since he's short tempered.

Randall: in MU I'd say fear, but in MI anger

Lotso: I agree with Sadness

Quote 0 0
PixarDude
I came up with a few for Woody and Buzz. I know I put more than one emotion for each character, but I put some explanations for why I thought those emotions fit)

Woody- Joy(he's happy for the most part),Fear (he's afraid that Andy will stop playing with him in the first movie and somewhat afraid that Andy will outgrow him in 2, but eventually accepts it), and Disgust(he's jealous of Buzz in the first film)

Buzz- Joy (he's fearless most of the time and is mostly optimistic) and Sadness (depressed in the first film that's he's not a real Space Ranger)

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy