Dan the Pixar Fan
Hey everyone! On May 29th, there will be an advanced screening of Inside Out in NYC from 7- 9:30. There will also be a live Q&A with director Pete Docter and Producer Jonas Rivera. I just bought my tickets- anyone else gonna do it?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inside-out-a-special-advance-screening-and-qa-tickets-16421175177

Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 1.00.32 PM.png 
Quote 2 0
maxxie03
I wish I could go! It really sucks living in Europe. I hope I can go to Annecy this year, but I doubt it... 
Quote 0 0
Joe Hammerschmidt
I'll hold out for a screening closer to home. I'm a Seattle-area native, and our annual film festival is in a few weeks' time, the size of which is somewhat comparable to Sundance, if not slightly bigger. They did present Brave and MU in the past; almost went to the latter, but declined to allow the opportunity for a full Pixar rewatch ahead of the general release. Since they played HTTYD2 during the fest last year (to a very receptive audience, I should point out), and I'm betting everything on the film being screened at Cannes, who's to say we won't have it here? That or I'll beg a local studio rep to put me on the VIP list for a more secretive press event closer to 6/19. We'll find out on the 30th.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Joe Hammerschmidt wrote:
I'll hold out for a screening closer to home. I'm a Seattle-area native, and our annual film festival is in a few weeks' time, the size of which is somewhat comparable to Sundance, if not slightly bigger. They did present Brave and MU in the past; almost went to the latter, but declined to allow the opportunity for a full Pixar rewatch ahead of the general release. Since they played HTTYD2 during the fest last year (to a very receptive audience, I should point out), and I'm betting everything on the film being screened at Cannes, who's to say we won't have it here? That or I'll beg a local studio rep to put me on the VIP list for a more secretive press event closer to 6/19. We'll find out on the 30th.

Inside Out will be screened at Cannes film festival, it was confirmed.

Update: I just re-checked and it has not been confirmed(till April 16), but it is very likely it will make it´s debut at Cannes
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Oh gah, I'm in Pennsylvania, I'm relatively close!

I wonder if I could convince my parents to take me as a graduation gift. I'll have to ask as soon as possible. 

Gotta say, though, the price is kind of...really? Five bucks? Is that for real? That's like less than half a run of the mill movie theater ticket. I was expecting like fifty at the least. 
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Yup- this is as real and legit as it gets. $5 bucks is typical for the type of thing. When we went to the Monsters University college advanced screening 2 Aprils ago, it was free! [smile] Hope you can make it, a graduation gift sounds like a good plan to me!
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Asked, I have to wait till tomorrow to buy the tickets, but I can go. [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]

So now I just have to hope tickets don't go fast. [Sad_zpsb02439e1]
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Hey, can anyone here answer some questions for me?

Parent put off buying the tickets and then they sold out, so...do they still have rush tickets you can buy at the door if they're sold out online? Is it really hard to get those? Will I have to show up like five hours in advance just to have a shot?

And does anyone have a rough estimate of how long Q&As at these types of things go on? 
Quote 0 0
shadowjonathan
idk, T.J.?
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Well, I wish I could say for sure...but I'd guess that you'll get a short intro before the movie airs (10-15 minutes) and then Pete and Jonas will probably take another 15-30 minutes for questions after. That's just a guess, but they usually aren't too long because the audiences typically ask basic questions like, "what's your favorite Pixar character" and things like that...so Pete would typically go through those pretty quick.

Just my thoughts. As far as them offering tickets at the door - I don't have any input there since it will depend on how much of an appetite New Yorker's will have for the movie. Good luck, let us know what happens!
Quote 0 0
Joe Hammerschmidt
Seattle is confirmed, and Pete's stopping by: 

http://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/movies/siff-2015-highlights-tickets-venues/

If the screening ends up taking place on the 4th, let's just hope I can make it to the venue in time after school. Latest class on my college sched this quarter doesn't let out until 5:20, so fingers crossed.
Quote 0 0
goldenstate5
Pixar is really shopping this out there. While it's not as bold as the Ratatouille and Monsters University sneak previews (both of which were weeks prior to the release date), it's nice that they're holding many special viewing occasions prior to the release week.
Quote 0 0
Joe Hammerschmidt
Ticket for 6/4 is officially got. Now I just gotta hope I'll get there from school in time. That probably won't be a problem, but you never know.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy