Cynel Show full post »
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, unfortunately, the Pixar Place area is much too small. It's incredibly charming when you're there to see the same brick pattern that they have at the Studio and to hear the familiar Toy Story music playing throughout. But...you're right, Luis, that it's a little misleading to call it Pixar Place when it is 90% Toy Story

YodelinCowgirl
 (Heidi) is right when she mentions that an expansion is rumored (potentially a huge CarsLand expansion or a Monsters-themed ride has been talked about for quire some time). Even if it is announced, it will still take years for it to be built...but worth it when it's all said and done. 
Quote 1 0
Bonnie
I would like to amend my previous comment; the best possible solution I can think of is having the emotions be added to Journey into the Imagination, but keep Figment in there so they can all interact. Cause that would be awesome. 

Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:

YodelinCowgirl
 (Heidi) is right when she mentions that an expansion is rumored (potentially a huge CarsLand expansion or a Monsters-themed ride has been talked about for quire some time). Even if it is announced, it will still take years for it to be built...but worth it when it's all said and done. 

Cause that's what the world needs. More Cars. [Sad_zpsb02439e1] 

Outside of a parade and maybe possibly a couple pieces of merch, does anything in the Disney parks acknowledge the existence of The Incredibles, WALL-E, or Up (it never ceases to amaze me that It's Tough to be a Bug continues to exist)? I'd take an attraction from any of those films over more Cars.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:

Outside of a parade and maybe possibly a couple pieces of merch, does anything in the Disney parks acknowledge the existence of The Incredibles, WALL-E, or Up .

I think that's just relating to time. Usually, they wait till a movie is a little old to give it a place. There is also nothing for other recent great Disney films like Bolt, Wreck It - Ralph, Tangled. OF COURSE there HAS to be Frozen. Disney Hollywood Studios has FROZEN written all over it. But yeah, one of my main priorities at Disney was to buy a lot of Pixar merch since I don't have too much of it and I'm desperate to get me something Pixar cause I've loved Pixar for so long now. But I literally only found Toy Story. If anyone knows of a place to find cool Pixar merch please let me know, it will be very appreciated!
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl

Luis504170 wrote:
But yeah, one of my main priorities at Disney was to buy a lot of Pixar merch since I don't have too much of it and I'm desperate to get me something Pixar cause I've loved Pixar for so long now. But I literally only found Toy Story. If anyone knows of a place to find cool Pixar merch please let me know, it will be very appreciated!

I know you might be meaning in general - outside of Disney Parks - but in the parks, merchandise is usually set out closest to the rides/lands it relates to.  Yeah, there's a ton of Toy Story stuff next to Toy Story Mania, and Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland... but there's also a ton of Nemo stuff at the shop in The Seas.  Monsters Inc/MU isn't hard to find either, in Tomorrowland near the Laugh Floor and also at DHS near their meet-and-greet.  Merida is available at the very least as dolls and accessories.  There is an Up presence at Animal Kingdom - although I'm not sure how much there is you can buy, it's mostly a meet-and-greet and a Wilderness Explorer program as far as I know.  I don't know for sure, either, if there's any Ratatouille merch in France at Epcot, but there could be - there might have even been some kitchen things, now that I think about it.  But back when I was at WDW in June, Inside Out was easy to find just about anywhere, including some shirts I hadn't seen elsewhere.  

So, it is in the parks, but you just have to do some searching.  [smile_zpsf797a80b]  And if nothing else, you can always find at least a pin or two from your favorite Pixar movies - they're always represented in the pins.  I wish there was one big catch-all Pixar shop with something from every film, and from the studio - maybe the DHS additions will fix that!  

Quote 2 0
Luis504170
Thank you YodelinCowgirl! I didn't make it to Epcot because I only had three days at WDW so I choose magic, animal and hollywood. Looks like I'm going to have to go on Amazon or look for links on Dan's site. Really want something Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, and Inside Out related.
Quote 2 0
Luis504170
This is a bit unrelated as far as Pixar goes, but since this is about themed attractions I can't leave without mentioning how much Space Mountain blew my mind! It was an amazing ride, fantastic, so surreal, it is so dark and then you see stars!! And its fast!!! Does anyone else love it as much as I do?
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl
Luis504170 wrote:
This is a bit unrelated as far as Pixar goes, but since this is about themed attractions I can't leave without mentioning how much Space Mountain blew my mind! It was an amazing ride, fantastic, so surreal, it is so dark and then you see stars!! And its fast!!! Does anyone else love it as much as I do?

Space Mountain is awesome!  [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]  Possibly my favorite Disney coaster, although I enjoy Big Thunder Mountain too.  But as fun as it is at WDW, it's even better at Disneyland!  The cars are different and it's a really smooth, fast ride.
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
YodelinCowgirl wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:

Space Mountain is awesome!  [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]  Possibly my favorite Disney coaster, although I enjoy Big Thunder Mountain too.  But as fun as it is at WDW, it's even better at Disneyland!  The cars are different and it's a really smooth, fast ride.

I also loved Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom and the Rockin Roller coaster in Hollywood Studios! This is making me want to go back more than ever, especially with Fantasy land and the planned Pixar expansion. I would love a Monsters Inc Roller coaster, or even just a visual Peter Pan style ride, in which we'd be hanging off doors perhaps.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy