mynameiskhannie Show full post »
shadowjonathan
Sally wrote:
BeanoMaster wrote:
Sally wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:
So yeah, ive been keeping watch all day of the hastags and the worst review I heard for Inside Out was that it was "good". So yeah, we have another Pixar winner. Also, I'm quoting someone who saw the movie, she said. 

"Oh my god. Inside Out is amazing. Remember that sequence in Up that made everyone cry? It is like that THE WHOLE TIME."

Well....I need to stop by the supermarket before the movie, not just to but snacks to sneak in the movie theater, but also for a couple of box of tissues.
If so, we have another Oscar winner for next year

Yeah, the only competition it has is The Good Dinosaur, Peanuts (That movie looks amazing) and Shaun the Sheep (It comes out in USA later in the year, when it came out in the UK it got amazing reviews and has 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.)
Those movies won't come out for a few months, but that's a start Also I'm going to put the Pixar films that won an Oscar because I feel like it: Finding Nemo The Incredibles Ratatouille WALL-E Up Toy Story 3 Brave Others: Monsters, Inc(lost to Shrek) Cars(lost to Happy Feet)

not Toy story 1 and toy story 2? [frown]

Quote 0 0
Luis504170
shadowjonathan wrote:
Sally wrote:
BeanoMaster wrote:
Sally wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:
So yeah, ive been keeping watch all day of the hastags and the worst review I heard for Inside Out was that it was "good". So yeah, we have another Pixar winner. Also, I'm quoting someone who saw the movie, she said. 

"Oh my god. Inside Out is amazing. Remember that sequence in Up that made everyone cry? It is like that THE WHOLE TIME."

Well....I need to stop by the supermarket before the movie, not just to but snacks to sneak in the movie theater, but also for a couple of box of tissues.
If so, we have another Oscar winner for next year

Yeah, the only competition it has is The Good Dinosaur, Peanuts (That movie looks amazing) and Shaun the Sheep (It comes out in USA later in the year, when it came out in the UK it got amazing reviews and has 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.)
Those movies won't come out for a few months, but that's a start Also I'm going to put the Pixar films that won an Oscar because I feel like it: Finding Nemo The Incredibles Ratatouille WALL-E Up Toy Story 3 Brave Others: Monsters, Inc(lost to Shrek) Cars(lost to Happy Feet)

The animation category on the Oscars wasn't a thing till 2001 and the first movies to be nominated were Shrek and Monsters Inc. (Shrek won) I bet if the animation Oscar existed in1995 and 1999 they would've won without a doubt.
Quote 1 0
UntoldStories113
Luis504170 wrote:
shadowjonathan wrote:

The animation category on the Oscars wasn't a thing till 2001 and the first movies to be nominated were Shrek and Monsters Inc. (Shrek won) I bet if the animation Oscar existed in1995 and 1999 they would've won without a doubt.

[know-it-all mode on]
Let's not forget that because of Toy Story, John Lasseter won a Special Achievement Academy Award for "First Feature-Length Computer-Animated Film."
[know-it-all mode off]

But, yeah, everyone's going crazy over Inside Out already and it's not even out yet. Its chances for public recognition like that are pretty great, I'd say.
Quote 2 0
Bonnie
Well, so long as we're discussing awards, I think it's high time people got over this stupid live action bias and gave an animated movie (preferably a certain brightly colored one about emotions) the Best Feature award at the Oscars, how bout you guys? [tongue]

/Hell yeah I'm judging this movie before it comes out!
Quote 3 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I think you're definitely going to find support for your comments on giving the Best Picture Oscar to an animated film! I'm on board! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
I think you're definitely going to find support for your comments on giving the Best Picture Oscar to an animated film! I'm on board! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]

So you really did love the first 56 minutes!!! I'm going to try SOOOO hard not to look at the tomatometer till i see the movie.
Quote 0 0
Ava-Kane
It it appears to me, while the Best Animated Feature Category has been established with good intentions and has brought foreign animated masterpieces like Spirited Away and Song of the Sea to attention, it had the unfortunate side-effect of contributing to the Animation Ghetto, where animated films are tucked away to the "Animated" categories rather than welcomed them to expansive category. I remember WALL-E being one considered victim of the Ghetto, and luckily, Up and Toy Story 3 did at least pull through into the nominations when the Academy expanded the number of slots.

Anyway, one day. Animated film winning Best Picture. One day... *stares wistfully out to a shore*  

Please be that one, Inside Out. Go Pete Doctor.
Quote 1 0
mynameiskhannie
If only the Academy believes that not all animation is made for children...

Quote 0 0
shadowjonathan
Luis504170 wrote:
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:

So you really did love the first 56 minutes!!! I'm going to try SOOOO hard not to look at the tomatometer till i see the movie.

I dont actually really care about what other's think of movies, for me, my option is first!
Quote 0 0
Sally
Yes, we need a animated Best Picture winner to make Beauty and the Beast, Up and Toy Story 3 proud
Quote 0 0
shadowjonathan
Sally wrote:
Yes, we need a animated Best Picture winner to make * Beauty and the Beast, Up and Toy Story 3 proud

The characters of*
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
shadowjonathan wrote:
Sally wrote:
Yes, we need a animated Best Picture winner to make * Beauty and the Beast, Up and Toy Story 3 proud

The characters of*

No, I believe he said that cause those are the only three movies in the history of cinema to be nominated for best picture oscar
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
So here, i found this website were this person took all of the comments on Inside Out and put them in the same place

Dave McNary ‏@Variety_DMcNary 2m2 minutes ago
Strong positive reaction by exhitors to 'Inside Out,' big laughs on closing credits #cinemacon

Christina Warren ‏@film_girl 4m4 minutes ago
Wish I could talk about Inside Out. So many emotions! #cinemacon

Rebecca Ford ‏@Beccamford 13s13 seconds ago
Oh my god. Inside Out is amazing. Remember that sequence in Up that made everyone cry? It is like that THE WHOLE TIME.

Rebecca Ford ‏@Beccamford 6s6 seconds ago
So much sniffling in the audience. #insideout #CinemaCon

Josh Lincoln Dickey ‏@NotoriousJLD 15s16 seconds ago
I don't really ~do~ crying at movies, but they just had to drag Minnesota into it. #InsideOut #CinemaCon

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing 1m1 minute ago
Since no one cares about embargoes, I'm just going to say it. Loved Pixar's Inside Out so much, their best in years. You'll hear more soon.

Pamela McClintock ‏@PamelaDayM 50s51 seconds ago
Smart, smart, smart is how ppl are describing Pixar's #InsideOut 
http://thr.cm/LckKnq 

Exhibitor Relations @ERCboxoffice · 41m 41 minutes ago
Pixar has done it yet again. INSIDE OUT will make you weep with sheer joy. The full range of Pixar's luminosity is on display.

Jim Hill Media @JimHillMedia · 57m 57 minutes ago
@JimHillMedia Pixar does it again. "Inside Out" is a beautiful, hugely entertaining but more importantly an emotionally satisfying movie.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy