maxxie03 Show full post »
Jose A. Ortiz
Arlo wrote:
Yeah, but why would you want that?


Well, I thought that it would be great if Pixar would make a revival of the Buzz Lightyear show by putting it's characters in TS4 after 16 years, if TS4 is the last of the Toy Story franchise. Also, to see how they can be seen in the form of toys and are just as deluded as Buzz was back in the first Toy Story.
Quote 0 0
Jose A. Ortiz
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Hey Jose - welcome to the forums!!

I hear you on the Bo Peep return - a lot of people have expressed concerns (especially with how much people enjoyed the send off of the toys in the third film). Until I have a reason to be concerned though, I'll stay optimistic. We don't know how much Bo Peep we'll actually see in the film either. It could be that we only see them together at the end...since we also know that it's romantic comedy style. Heck, it could be like Sleepless in Seattle where they really only meet at the end, but we watch the film from the two characters' perspectives throughout. It could be that they never find each other...we just don't know...yet!

Also - I agree with Arlo that as fun as something like that may be, we'll likely not see Mira Nova.


Most likely they could find each other but what if a future for them could be impossible? Also, this movie is also based on Celeste and Jesse Forever. And the two main characters in it never ended up together in the end. (even Rashida Jones, the protagonist of that romantic movie, is involved in TS4 as a screenwriter). So there may be a possibility that Woody and Bo Peep might not end up together in the end.
Quote 0 0
Arlo
Yeah the only problem with what you are saying that Woody and Bo Peep may not get back together is that the film is based off Lasseter and his wife, as well. So I'm not sure how that is going to play out. But I do like the idea of Woody never finding Bo Peep, and learning the lesson to let go of the past (which was already in Up, but I'm okay with them using it again). I am also glad Rashida Jones is one of the screenwriters on Toy Story 4, it should be interesting to see some of her fresh new take on the franchise. Also while many think Toy Story 4 could be the final Toy Story film, I think they will continue to make more, which I am fine with, as long as there is a meaningful story to tell. But yeah I agree a new Buzz Lightyear of Star Command show would be pretty great, but I would like it to take place away from the Toy Story universe, you know. But I do think Buzz Lightyear of Star Command coming back as a TV show is a possibility, after all Disney Television Animation is currently making a Big Hero 6 and Tangled TV Show, as well as a DuckTales Reboot, so maybe we could see a Buzz Lightyear of Star Command reboot. And as I said I really want it to take place away from the actual Toy Story Universe, if they do that, that way they don't add complications to the feature films. Also I've noticed a lot of people are worried about this film, I for one am not worried, they have the creator of the Toy Story franchise John Lasseter directing it, the hilarious Josh Cooley co-directing it and the comedic talents Will McCormack and of course Rashida Jones, also I'm sure Randy Newman will return and the original voice cast is obviously coming back. So I don't think we have anything to worry about. But everybody is welcome to their own opinions this is a forum. Also I can't find anything that says Toy Story 4 is based off Rashida Jones's Celeste and Jesse Forever. Overall I think Toy Story 4 is a really unique idea and I hope it is executed really well. 

Quote 1 0
Bonnie
Arlo wrote:
Overall I think Toy Story 4 is a really unique idea 



Popped onto Fanfiction.net for a quick experiment.

Filter: Woody, Bo, English, Romance

Yep, over a dozen stories focused on them reuniting.

Then there's the "Someone important to us is not here anymore so we must travel a great distance to get them" plot that's the plot of Toy Story 2 and Finding nemo.

Aaaaand of course, the "We are here, we must get here, and presumably have wacky adventures along the way" plot, also known as a third of all American animated films in existence.



By the way, because the Movie Gods have decreed there must be conflict, I'm calling it now; Woody and Buzz are going to get into some kind of disagreement that "tests their friendship" in ways no one believes.
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Bonnie wrote:


Aaaaand of course, the "We are here, we must get here, and presumably have wacky adventures along the way" plot, also known as a third of all American animated films in existence.



Let's see: Up (get to the Falls), Inside Out (get back to headquarters), all 3 Toy Story movies (get back to Andy/TS2 which is a combo of rescue and get back to Andy), Finding Nemo (get to Sydney, though it's more of a rescue plot than just going somewhere), and Finding Dory (ditto Finding Nemo?) all follow the "getting from A to B" plot. I haven't seen The Good Dinosaur yet, but I think it does too? In terms of new Disney, Tangled does (going to see the lanterns). Interesting that the Monsters movies (my personal favorites) don't; I would say maybe that's the subconscious reason I like them so much, but Toy Story 3 and Inside Out are also in my top 3 Pixar movies. It's all in the way it's handled I guess, but getting something new is always nice....I think Coco and Incredibles 2 might not follow that trend. And Cars 3, who knows? I haven't thought about Cars 3 in great depth.

Quote 1 0
Jose A. Ortiz
Arlo wrote:
Yeah the only problem with what you are saying that Woody and Bo Peep may not get back together is that the film is based off Lasseter and his wife, as well. So I'm not sure how that is going to play out. But I do like the idea of Woody never finding Bo Peep, and learning the lesson to let go of the past (which was already in Up, but I'm okay with them using it again). I am also glad Rashida Jones is one of the screenwriters on Toy Story 4, it should be interesting to see some of her fresh new take on the franchise. Also while many think Toy Story 4 could be the final Toy Story film, I think they will continue to make more, which I am fine with, as long as there is a meaningful story to tell. But yeah I agree a new Buzz Lightyear of Star Command show would be pretty great, but I would like it to take place away from the Toy Story universe, you know. But I do think Buzz Lightyear of Star Command coming back as a TV show is a possibility, after all Disney Television Animation is currently making a Big Hero 6 and Tangled TV Show, as well as a DuckTales Reboot, so maybe we could see a Buzz Lightyear of Star Command reboot. And as I said I really want it to take place away from the actual Toy Story Universe, if they do that, that way they don't add complications to the feature films. Also I've noticed a lot of people are worried about this film, I for one am not worried, they have the creator of the Toy Story franchise John Lasseter directing it, the hilarious Josh Cooley co-directing it and the comedic talents Will McCormack and of course Rashida Jones, also I'm sure Randy Newman will return and the original voice cast is obviously coming back. So I don't think we have anything to worry about. But everybody is welcome to their own opinions this is a forum. Also I can't find anything that says Toy Story 4 is based off Rashida Jones's Celeste and Jesse Forever. Overall I think Toy Story 4 is a really unique idea and I hope it is executed really well. 



Maybe you haven't seen it, but there was an article that said it also bases on that movie and that Lasseter has seen that movie, loved it and decided to base it along with his and his wife's story. I bet they will mix them to make the plot of Toy Story 4.

Also, maybe Disney Televison Animation will possibly bring back Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. But I have a feeling like if the characters in it have to get a chance to make it onto the big screen
Quote 0 0
Arlo
Just found the article, really interesting, kind of gives me a bit more of an idea of what the overall plot of the film will be! And Jose, I really don't think (as awesome as it would be), that any of the characters from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (except Buzz Lightyear, obviously) will ever make it on to the big screen. 
Quote 0 0
Jose A. Ortiz
Arlo wrote:
Just found the article, really interesting, kind of gives me a bit more of an idea of what the overall plot of the film will be! And Jose, I really don't think (as awesome as it would be), that any of the characters from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (except Buzz Lightyear, obviously) will ever make it on to the big screen. 


Then what are we going to do? Or what's going to happen if they don't bring them in? Because I think the Toy Story saga wont be complete without them in it for one last movie. Despite that they are two series apart
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
3427415425395920086
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy