VioletParrfanatic1989 Show full post »
Pixar Post - T.J.
Not even a chance...they're definitely not going to take out a major character.  I, of course can't state this with 100% certainty...but that would be way too dark and it's a human character so it would resonate very negatively. Ellie passing away was hard enough in Up, but technically she wasn't a main character, so they used that in order to pull it off.
Quote 1 0
Wee Dingwall
I'm not sure...

They could do it before the start of the film, after all.
Quote 0 1
VioletParrfanatic1989

Wee Dingwall wrote:
I'm not sure...

They could do it before the start of the film, after all.

Not a chance, Bob and Helen started the group, starting the sequel off with them dying goes against the entire franchise in general and is far too dark to pull off especially with the main characters.

Plus the entire rumors involving J-J turning evil are dead anyways, thanks to Bird.

Quote 0 0
Wee Dingwall
I'm still not quite sure.  Besides, Brad might be bluffing.  Though, as Jessie would say...

Quote 1 1
VioletParrfanatic1989

Wee Dingwall wrote:
I'm still not quite sure.  Besides, Brad might be bluffing.  Though, as Jessie would say...

He's not bluffing (the J-J rumors are officially dead due to the new direction he's going, this also completely rules out Syndrome returning as well, I mean would Bird really reuse the same villain in his follow-up? Probably, but he'll have no purpose other than to go after Jack-Jack again which is basically repeating what he wanted in the 1st film), if he kills off the parents at the very beginning of the sequel, then the entire feel of the franchise is dead and ruined and die-hard fans will be very upset, including those who loved the parents and the impact they had on them (plus he never mentioned any of the characters dying sans Syndrome and the other remaining Supers that got killed by their own capes or via Syndrome's actions, which is why I don't see them pulling the plug on Bob or Helen, especially since there's more to them that Bird can do to their character development (Bob trying to connect to his only daughter Violet being one of them as they barely talk to each other regarding their ideals and that's pretty a big issue that needs to dealt with), killing the parents off isn't the way to go).

They'll be back, they're the main characters for crying out loud they're not going anywhere, you're just trying to twist it to what you want as to allow the kids to take center stage and it's not going to be about just the kids, it's about the family in general and killing off the parents isn't the answer that Bird's looking for as it'll defeat the entire purpose of the franchise and destroys everything the 1st film did, the parents are far too important to kill off, kill them off and it's not The Incredibles team anymore, it could have the same emotional impact Bird could be going for, but the team makeup won't be the same, hence why it won't happen (unless at the very end of the film), also the family just started as a Super-Team another reason why it's not going to happen, Bird's going to show off more of them teaming up daily.

Granted if they do kill off any of the major characters out of the franchise, it'll probably be Frozone or Edna Mode (seeing as she's quite old in general and barely got enough screentime in the 1st film), or even Mirage (seeing as her original VA is now deceased in real life, Mirage's purpose will probably have been fulfilled at this point).

Quote 0 0
Wee Dingwall
VioletParrfanatic11989 wrote:
you're just trying to twist it to what you want as to allow the kids to take center stage

Me?  I'm not trying to do anything.  I guess I just wanted to post the video. [rofl]
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Wee Dingwall wrote:

Me?  I'm not trying to do anything.  I guess I just wanted to post the video. [rofl]

Guess I took it out of context it seems[Silly_zps7c205e8c].

I understand we all have our ideas we want to see happen, but I just feel having a grown-up Parr family just doesn't sit right with me (nor having the parents killed off which is something I can see happening for a 3rd film to start off, but not for the 2nd film.)

Plus I did state that not everyone in the whole wide world wants a grown-up Family of Superheroes (we got the Marvel and DC Universes to do that for us).

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy