Officersmile
Edited (by Pixar Post - T.J.) - this post contains spoilers!

I saw Pan in Australia this evening and to my surprise i saw a stunning brand new good dinosaur trailer. It had a longer selection of footage involving speaking than the recent spanish trailer. Most notable was a funny scene where Arlo and a triceritops compete to name the cave boy with the winner getting to keep the kid (they throw out random names until the boy responds to Spot). I've been wildly hunting the web for this new trailer, but I've found no record of it. Has anyone seen this new trailer or heard of when it might be available online?
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Excellent, excellent, excellent - first off, welcome to the forums and thank you so much for sharing the details of the new trailer. That sounds like a really fun trailer!

I would expect the trailer you saw to be released very soon in the U.S. (and online as well) - in fact, another user (Seth) on Twitter spotted that a new trailer was recently rated (which signifies an upcoming release).

Ice8859_2015-Sep-22.png 

Also, just as an FYI, when you post anything - if there are story spoilers, please include a note that the post contains spoilers. We would appreciate it!
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
It will be online tomorrow- the 26th [smile]
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
PixarFanDan wrote:

Are you sure? How do you know? At what time tomorrow?

Omg the suspense is killing me :3
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
PixarFanDan wrote:

HOORAY! That's fantastic! I can't wait! [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Though yeah, how do you know? And are you sure? [tongue]
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
So when I posted this here, it was right after I saw that the official Disney Studios Twitter account tweeted it out that it would be tomorrow (i managed to get a screenshot of it below). This morning I looked up the tweet and it had been deleted...so that made things questionable. Someone there must have made a mistake! Maybe it will be next week.

CP1M4OMWUAA74XI.jpg 

Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
Huh that's interesting. But they spelled "debut" wrong, I've never seen "Disney•Pixar" stylized as "Disney.Pixar," and I'm pretty sure it's always either "#GoodDino" or "@TheGoodDinosaur" when referring to TGD within the body of the tweet, never "#TheGoodDinosaur". It's rather unusual for an official tweet from Disney's various channels to have inconsistencies like this — perhaps that's why it was deleted? Or perhaps is the trailer not coming today after all? [redface]

Also because I was impatiently waiting around, I did the math comparing the trailer release schedules between Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur to see if we can find any clues as to when the next TGD trailer should be released (this is going by the video upload dates on the official Disney•Pixar YouTube account). If the trailer still doesn't come out in the coming days perhaps I'll go further back but I think it's best to stick to more recent films for better accuracy.

INSIDE OUT
Teaser - Oct 2, 2014 [Rated 9/30/14 - 2 day gap]
[~2 month gap]
Full trailer 1 - Dec 11, 2014 [Rated 12/3/14 - 8 day gap]
[~3 months gap]
Full trailer 2 - March 10 [Rated 3/10/15 - 0 day gap]
[~3 month gap]
Film - June 19 [Rated 5/21/15 - 29 day gap]

(Site mentions a fourth trailer for Inside Out rated on 5/14/15 but I only found 3 trailers on the Disney•Pixar YouTube account)

THE GOOD DINOSAUR
Teaser - June 2 [No rating found]
[~1.5 month gap]
Full trailer 1 - July 21 [Rated 7/17/15 - 4 day gap]
[~2 month gap?]
Full trailer 2 - ETA September 26? [Rated 9/22/15 - 4 day gap?]
[~2 month gap?]
Film - Nov 25 [Currently unrated]

TGD's trailer release schedule is a lot more condensed, probably so attention isn't drawn away from Inside Out, but all the clues point to an end-of-September release so there is a 2 month gap between the final full trailer and the film release, as well as the previous trailer. Plus, as Officersmile already said, it was shown before a theatrical screening of Pan.

EDIT: I've updated my analysis of trailer release dates with info on when they were rated by the Alberta Ministry of Culture & Tourism, the site TJ referenced. Other jurisdictions have been surprisingly opaque in terms of data like this.
Quote 1 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Good observations! Obviously it has turned out to be fake. Sorry for the false alarm- it seemed like an official announcement for sure when I saw it. Oh well! No big deal. It's coming online soon either way. Heck, the film will be out in less than 2 months lol.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I've updated my analysis of trailer release dates to include information on when they were rated by the Alberta Ministry of Culture & Tourism (I'm assuming that's the site TJ was referencing, plus other jurisdictions have not been as transparent with such data). This further points to a trailer release date either today or within the next four days.
Quote 0 0
Officersmile
Hopefully soon. This particular trailer seemed to be an international version (it boasted the Australian boxing day release date which lines up with the new Australian poster doing the rounds). The extended footage in this trailer also confirmed my feelings that giving Arlo an authentic child voice has been the right move (no way this would work with the previous actor they'd cast in the lead).

For what it's worth, this seemed the first footage in a while that didn't have that awesome Crystals song in some capacity. Maybe an international thing?
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
I heard that we might be getting a trailer very, very soon- tomorrow in fact! I'm not sure, but it makes sense, since it's been 3 weeks already. I'm so excited- I hope it's true!! [biggrin]
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Are you sure? How do you know? At what time tomorrow?

I estimated it'd come at the end of September, but then it didn't, so it's definitely overdue.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
ReptilePatrol wrote:
Are you sure? How do you know? At what time tomorrow? I estimated it'd come at the end of September, but then it didn't, so it's definitely overdue.

its coming out tomorrow in Good Morning America, Pixar Post said so on Instagram.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here's the link to the post on our Instagram page! We're not sure, but we'd guess that it will be on during the 8:00 AM EST hour and then probably released later in the afternoon on Pixar's YouTube page...we're thinking the "exclusive" is just the U.S. premiere.

Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
*gasp* it's finally happening!! [biggrin][biggrin]

I'm so so excited for tomorrow now lol, idk how I'm gonna sleep tonight
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy