mikewazowski2013
I have 2 addictions. Well 3 actually. Starbucks coffee, Monsters Inc/University, and larger than life plush animals. And all 3 of those were to be had this evening. It took the wife some convincing, but she came around. Meet the largest Mike ever.
Enjoy. Thanks for looking and have a blessed Christmas.
-Randy

Mike with the smaller $40 Disney store version

Mike with his 3 inch vinylmation figure

Possibly my next purchase:

Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
Oh. My. Gosh! I love it! The only problem is that between Mike and Olaf, it would take up half my bedroom. XD
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Mike is currently in my office at home. I have NO idea where Olaf would go unless my daughter gets rid of a chunk of her old toys. 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I'm so glad you posted this - I've been meaning to post the photo of Julie with the giant Mike Wazowski as well (we saw it the day after Thanksgiving). We would love to get this, but we just couldn't do it! It was on sale for $300 when we saw it, but now it's back to $500! That Olaf is amazing too!

[8d38a400-90c4-471b-a0fe-ab7ad56b3dd0_zpsb8499eef]

That's going to make such a great addition to your office! Who doesn't love huge plush characters...what's funny is that it doesn't matter how young or old you are, big plush toys bring out the kid in all of us!! That huge Mike dwarfs the big Disney Story version!!

Here's the link to Mike on JCPenny's website - is anyone else planning to get Mike or Olaf?
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thanks TJ ! Actually I scored GREAT on the price of Mike. The website took the price back up to $500, but my local store still had it for $299.00. Then the lady talked me into applying for a JC penny credit card and I saved an additional 20% and I ended up buying Mike for $239.99 plus tax. Of course I had to purchase Mike on the new credit card to get the discount. But I paid it off as soon as I purchased it because the interest rate is high on their cards. But it is an excellent addition to the collection. If Olaf comes down to a similar price, it may have to come home too. Pending its ok with the wife and we have room lol....My wife told me the smile on my face was the excitement of a 12 year old. I'm 37 lol.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
That is quite a deal to get it for around $250 total! I had to laugh quite a bit about your comments on your wife saying that the smile on your face was the excitement of a 12 year old (and being 37).  I'm 35 myself and Julie tells me that all the time when I'm looking at Pixar merchandise...especially Cars items! The problem becomes that we both egg each other on when we're excited about something! It's a problem!! Ha! 

By the way, there's nothing better than being able to feel the excitement of being a kid again and that's probably one of the reasons I collect toys still! It's hard as an adult to be amazed and excited (like we used to be) about almost anything. Snow becomes more of a burden and balloons are just balloons to adults, but to kids, they're amazing things. It's magical to be a kid and to experience life - I'm just glad that we're still able to tap into that excitement from time to time!

Whoa, I just got deep there for a minute! Ha!
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Once again TJ, you captured my feelings to a T. Nicely said, that's exactly how I am! I've had the same mentality since I was a little kid and will be the same when I'm 40...it's just me! "there's nothing better than being able to feel the excitement of being a kid again and that's probably one of the reasons I collect toys still!" Took the thoughts right out of my head.

It's also so funny you both mentioned your wives recognizing your 12 year old exited face. Brita says almost the exact same thing about my exited toy face when I find something new or she gets me a Pixar present, only she calls it my "little boy on Christmas morning face" haha! We're all in good company here : )
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
PixarFanDan wrote:
We're all in good company here : )

Without a doubt...without a doubt!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Newest members of the family.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Awesome - so you ended up getting the Olaf as well, eh! Did it finally come down to a reasonable price? Also, where is that Sulley from - it's bigger than any others I remember seeing before? Congrats again on the awesome collection as well!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thanks TJ.

Olaf came down to $249.00. He has a little bit of dirt stained on the feet which I have not successfully been able to remove yet. It sat in the stock room and got a little dirty on the bottom, more on the feet than the actual bottom. I have tried several ways to clean it, but none have worked thus far.

That Sulley was a store display back in 2001. It came in a plain brown box that just said Sulley Plush Display. It was made by the Douglas Company and was item number 5000. The seller didn't have anymore info than that either even after contacting the Douglas Company. It stands around 40 inches tall. There is one currently on ebay in Canada.  Other than that, I really don't know much about except it is pretty awesome! 

I really have no way to even measure Mike. I guess I could do a circumference measurement. It won't stand up, so it is a hard piece to measure. Olaf comes in at approximately 6 feet tall counting the sticks in the head.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
That's a bummer about the dirt on Olaf, but I'm sure you'll figure out a way. That's also great that the price finally came down as well!

Thanks for the info on the Sulley too - that version is really awesome!
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Yah that Sulley plush is one of the rare few that actually seems to have gotten his movie likeness pretty accurate! Congrats on the fantastic plushes and thanks for sharing man. You know I love collectibles!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thanks Dan. The only other I have seen that is really accurate is the 7 foot Toys R Us display. I want them, but the Sulley and Mike are way expensive. A friend of mine on Facebook said he saw the Sulley last week (no Mike) at a Rinks in West Virgina last week for $700.00. He even posted a picture, but according to google, Rinks closed all their stores in the 90s. But he hasn't posted any updates since I inquired on the exact whereabouts. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=680260118696511&set=a.167373386651856.48475.100001375863468&type=1&theater

Not sure if this link will work.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Holy cow - that 7 foot tall Sulley is amazing! As much as $700 is a lot, that's an amazing deal for what it is and how big it is! Keep bugging your friend and pick that bad boy up - I'd love to see that added to your collection (notice how I'm egging you on since it's not my $700)? Ha! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy