Pixar Post - T.J. Show full post »
Thepixarfanofthefamily05

Definitely very exciting!!
And there it is—the keyword scooter! Given this, this would most definitely be the Vespa project mentioned in Yaou Chen’s story. 

I think I’ve figured out some of the leads. I’m pretty sure Deanna Marsigliese has worked as Character Art Director on this one given her previous comments and also knowing that her Italian roots would be suitable. 

And according to an Instagram post by Josh Holtsclaw, Daniela Strijleva has worked as the production designer. Also, story artist McKenna Jean posted on her Instagram story that she’d been grateful to work on it for the last while, which tells that she may have worked as the story lead, as her title read in last week’s doodle duel on Pixar’s social media channels. D53C981B-4984-42E4-AC6D-D0276BC2C29D.png 

UPDATE: Confirmed!!!!!
E4EE20DB-F729-4EB3-9593-EB89AB67375F.png 

Christian Roman also said in the doodle duel that him and McKenna have been working hard. Maybe theyre both story leads or supervisors. 

Quote 1 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
I know this is a long shot, but do you think Luca could be animated in the style of Kitbull/Out? Theres been discussion of the concept art being the style the film is animated in and was wondering what y’all thought
Quote 0 0
Pixarsuperfan8695

Christian Roman also said in the doodle duel that him and McKenna have been working hard. Maybe theyre both story leads or supervisors. 

Yeah, It’s a safe bet that McKenna’s one of the story leads. Christian Roman was only listed as a Story Artist, which means he probably hasn’t gotten promoted to being a supervisor. Also just checked his LinkedIn and there’s no listing of a supervisor position. 
Quote 1 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05

Yeah, It’s a safe bet that McKenna’s one of the story leads. Christian Roman was only listed as a Story Artist, which means he probably hasn’t gotten promoted to being a supervisor. Also just checked his LinkedIn and there’s no listing of a supervisor position. 

Good find

Quote 0 0
JD
I love the concept art. From what I understood, Lucas new friend is a sea monster. Im assuming that that the boy in the photo isnt the sea monster friend unless he can shape shift. Thats my thoughts

I don't think the sea monster can shape shift. That sounds a bit too similar to Disney Animation's next movie.
Quote 1 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
I know this is a long shot, but do you think Luca could be animated in the style of Kitbull/Out? Theres been discussion of the concept art being the style the film is animated in and was wondering what y’all thought

Seeing as those were experimental shorts, I don’t think the 2D rigged animation style would be brought to feature films. 
Quote 0 0
InfinitePixar
Hey, I was right about Enrico Casarosa directing, this is a cool direction, and I'm excited for it being personal for him.
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
According to an Instagram post by Scott Morse, John Hoffman may be the Story Supervisor!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRiuEQjUzG/?igshid=15id4bq2q86jc
Quote 1 0
Sebastian Barnes
I think its probably the main character since the logo has his name and the water symbol 
Quote 2 0
PixarManWithaPlan
I'm super excited about this film. It feels very "unpixar" in a good way. I love the sound of this film having a new style and a very particular vision. I'm just very glad Pixar (and some other studios) are making some interesting sounding originals. Excited to see what is coming.
Quote 1 0
Lauren
I cannot wait to see this. Italy is my dream country to visit one day and I wonder how Pixar is going to show us the culture and environment of Italy like they have done for other countries outside of the USA like France (Ratatouille), Scotland (Brave), and Mexico (Coco). Before finding out that extra information about Luca or the friend being a creature from the sea, I thought that it was going to be a slice-of-life film in Italy, which made me imagine a vibe like Call Me By Your Name (another film that takes place in Italy and is one of my favorite movies), but I'm fine with the supernatural element thrown into there. In a way, it could be like a blend between CMBYN and The Little Mermaid lol. 😅
Quote 1 0
Pixarsuperfan8695

Welp, there it is!

4B12DB56-102E-49E5-9D0D-5D77FAC502A7.png

Quote 0 0
Bonnie
JD wrote:

I don't think the sea monster can shape shift. That sounds a bit too similar to Disney Animation's next movie.

If Disney cared about their movies not sharing major elements with each other half their catalog would disappear. 

I hope for shapeshifting. If he can't do that then it risks very lame wacky hijinks and lame disguise jokes. 
Quote 0 0
InfinitePixar
Originally I thought Michael Giacchino wouldn't be able to compose the 2021 Pixar film because Doctor Strange 2, The Batman, and Spider-Man 3 were all set to release in that summer, considering they have shifted release dates, and he's probably put a good amount of work in to their scores (assuming he's still composing for the Marvel sequels) hopefully he can make room for Luca, since he's been able to capture the essence of different cultures in Ratatouille and Coco, plus he himself is Italian. Giacchino worked with Enrico Casarosa in La Luna and I'd love to see that collaboration here.
Quote 0 0
JD
Originally I thought Michael Giacchino wouldn't be able to compose the 2021 Pixar film because Doctor Strange 2, The Batman, and Spider-Man 3 were all set to release in that summer, considering they have shifted release dates, and he's probably put a good amount of work in to their scores (assuming he's still composing for the Marvel sequels) hopefully he can make room for Luca, since he's been able to capture the essence of different cultures in Ratatouille and Coco, plus he himself is Italian. Giacchino worked with Enrico Casarosa in La Luna and I'd love to see that collaboration here.

I think he has to score this. It's just a great fit. like you said, this movie seems to be made for him. Their were a lot of movies released in 2015 that were scored by him. TomorrowlandJurassic World. Jupiter Ascending (A movie I never heard about), and, of course, Inside Out, so I think he was able to score this, even if those other films you mentioned released in the summer.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy