Dan the Pixar Fan
Anyone out there love the Roll a Scare collection as much as I do?! I'm really exited about a find today...Roll a Scare Carrie is coming out and has already shown up on Ebay! I never even knew she was coming as I haven't seen any announcements for her or seen any pictures till now. I do know Archie and Don are coming but I wonder if there are other surprises are on their way? I hope that collection continues into next year with many more!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RARE-Roll-A-Scare-Carrie-from-Monsters-University-/330994766671?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4d10d3534f

Also for the Fearsome Friends/scare pairs collectors, Dean Hardscrabble is out finally as well! She is released in this 2 pack http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Monsters-University-Scare-Pairs-Hardscrabble-Sulley-/151096768064?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item232e11b640 and in a single pack.

Hopefully we'll have more scare students out soon too (Randy!)
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
And also check it out! A Dean Hardscrabble one is being released as seen in this pack sold on Amazon!! So exited for these characters I had no idea about! : ) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DY8HPBM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QFD07JJHQS2K0717AP7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, first off, the Dean Hardscrabble roll-a-scare is amazing - how cool that her wings open up. We actually do like the roll-a-scare toys too. The set that they come in is just OK to us, but the toys are really neat. (We're actually going to be posting a video review in the next few weeks of a bunch of older MU toys as a refresh before the movie is released digitally or on video.)

My nephews were pretty funny with these toys - they use the roll-a-scare characters as fridge magnets when they're not playing with them. They make the fridge look really fun...plus, it's fun to pull one off and play with it real quick and then pop it back on the fridge!

I'm also interested to see about the Hardscrabble scare pair as well - I was also pleasantly surprised to see that this seller lives really close to me...looks like I'll be trying to make a connection!
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Looking forward to the video! You guys do great reviews. Yah some cool stuff coming out soon for MU probably in time for the bluray release and the holiday season (def love that dean roll a scare!!)...any idea when the next waves of stuff should be hitting stores? It has really been so light so far with basically just the same stuff on the shelves that was released back in early May.
Quote 0 0
Muschmugada
I'm glad to see that more Roll-A-Scares are coming! When all of the MU stuff first hit retail websites, Toys R Us had the Don Roll-A-Scare listed for a brief moment, but was taken down because he was not in the first wave. I'm glad that his toy will see the light of day and we can get a full set of the OK Brothers in Roll-A-Scare form [smile]
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Just found this online....

Unfortunately the Taylor is probably as rare as this one.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, I have actually seen that image online and that is actually the one I sent to Spin Master when I was asking them about the potential for Taylor to be released. Sadly, the rep from Spin Master did say that they had more planned for a wave 2 but they weren't released so if they were planned that certainly means that they were produced (at least in prototype phase or potentially further in the case of Taylor). Yeah, I agree that Taylor will most likely go down as being quite rare...maybe not as rare as that big Sulley for Goodman (SO COOL), but certainly RARE indeed!!

Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
I had only seen Taylor on the side of the box and not in any type of box or prototype format. That is awesome. If her or the big Sulley ever went up for auction, I'd try my best to win. Most likely I wouldn't. But I'd sure try lol. I also contacted spin master last year in hopes they would have a complete check list of sort of all of their different Monsters University product lines. While they didn't have a complete check list, I did get a very polite answer and their customer service department seemed to be really good.

Im having a hard time digesting that Archie is $38 on Amazon when there is none on eBay and only one left on Amazon and that's the only one that I need lol. I guess I better bite the bullet and get it. Now only if I could find and American version of Don so he has the ID card instead of the European generic card.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Here is a little bit of my Roll A Scare collection so far. 

THE COLLECTION

TOXIC RACE PLAYSET

BOO - TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE

DON CARLTON

CARRIE WILLIAMS

DEAN HARDSCRABBLE

TERRY& TERRI PERRY

RANDY BOGGS

JOHNNY WORTHINGTON

GEORGE SANDERSON

SCOTT 'SQUISHY' SQUIBBLES

ART

SULLEY

MIKE WAZOWSKI

TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE - MIKE, ART, SULLEY

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Man - thanks for cataloging this and sharing it with us. Yeah, you've totally got to bite the bullet and get that Archie before it's gone forever. It's crazy that the card is different for the Don version from overseas. What's also crazy is that I found the Don one a few months back at a local Walmart that I check all the time...one day it just showed up! I was totally shocked so I snagged it right away knowing that Dan (the Pixar fan) was looking for it and sent it over. I doubt I'll stumble across any more, but if I do, I'll let you know.

On Dan's site, when he posted the quick look at his collection, I have to say that the one I was most impressed with was the Dean Hardscrabble one for sure. After seeing them again with the multiple views like this, I totally still feel that way. I also really like the Johnny one too - just because I like how his horns pop up like that too.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
If you ever do see another Don, please do pick it up. Although most of these are on clearance at my stores now. Im hoping maybe some leftovers will turn up at a Big Lots or some closeout store. 

I agree, Dean and Johnny are the most impressive in the set. Although the Mike with the removable hats impressed me because I figure they were attached. 

I was going to the buy the Archie today, but I just got a heck of a deal on a MI Hasbro Scare Factory playset, brand new in the box. So there went my toy money for the week lol. Thursday is payday, so I shall acquire him then. 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, I don't have the Mike Roll-a-Scare, so the fact that the hat was an accessory is pretty cool for sure! I guess they didn't want to find a way to be able to fit it into the top of his head.

Good deal on the Hasbro set and good luck getting Archie!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thanks. Hope to snag him this week. 

I took a pic with the hat off, but don't see it in my photobucket for some reason.
The hat must come off for the horns to go in, and the hat must be off for the horns to come out.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy