mikewazowski2013
I have been wanting to get this done for quite sometime, but haven't had the free time. I've been wanting to display all of my MU collection. There is still a lot to be done and many things are still in boxes and on the floor, but I thought would post my progress. I hope to have it neater and more organized on my next post. Til then, enjoy.....

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
OH MY GOODNESS! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b] [Cool_zpsf7e1371b] [Cool_zpsf7e1371b] I can't wait until you post more photos and details of this for sure. OK, so I have to ask, what are you missing that you need or want - it looks like everything!! One of the ones I'm very intrigued about (to know more about) is the Sulley in the upper right-hand corner of this photo. Talk about getting the look of Sulley right (at least it looks like that from here)!! Man, I even spotted the Don Carlton Roll-a-scare in there!

Speaking of Roll-a-scares - did you ever see when we posted about the fact that we reached out to Spin Master to find out about the Taylor Roll-A-Scare that's on the package but was never released? I ended up asking and they said that she was never released since the second wave was canceled. 

[IMG_20140729_212547_05_edit_1406685507905] 

By the way, the collection doesn't look too messy to me! I can't speak for everyone else, but let me be the first to say that I can't wait to hear more about this amazing Monsters, Inc.Monsters University collection - wow, you've been holding out on us with those giant plush!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Heres a few more pics. My phone is slow tonight lol. Its killing me. I also added some more in the original post.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
By the way, I just showed Julie this collection as well and you're going to have a lot of explaining to do! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4] She kept saying, "Hey, where did he get that one?" and "What the heck...bath toys!!"

Oh, and we were also wondering if you had the mini beanbag plush characters for all the fraternities and sororities? 
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thanks for the kind words T.J.

First let me address the Sulley. It is a remote control from Hasbro 2001. Its counter part is the Mike remote scooter.

The bath toys were a Disney store exclusive.

And I do have all the frat/sor bean plushes with pins. Not in my current set up yet. I have many plushes in big plastic totes and MU laundry hampers.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
By the way, I did read that on Taylor. That was great info. I'm assuming they also cancelled the Carla Fearsome friend mini and there were 2 scare pairs I couldn't ever find. One had Archie and the other had Sheri.

The Don roll a scare came from the UK and unfortunately the UK releases have generic ID cards. So the card is different than all the rest. Still however looking for a US version and Archie. I did locate a loose Archie from China, no card though. Hope you and Julie are enjoying the pics. My Pixar knowledge nowhere comes close to yours. But i do have a lot of knowledge however on these collectibles.

Please overlool the wrestling figures. I haven't had a chance to relocate them.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013

The remote Mike

There's the frat and sorority plushes. Not displayed yet. But at least they are in MU storage cubes and bags. [wink]
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
My goal eventually is to post up close and detailed of each individual toy line and collection. I will post the MI stuff in the MI category to keep it separate.
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Yup, the Sheri, Archie, Carla AND Don Fearsome Friends  (as seen on the back of the more recent packages) were also cancelled.

I also have a Pixar collection and run a site dedicated to detailed shots and write-ups (kind of like you mentioned) of each product. It's called Danthepixarfan.com, although its not just MU/MI, it's merch from all the Pixar films/shorts. You can check out the MU and MI products specially though by clicking on the related labels to the right of my home page ("Monsters Inc.", "Monsters University" and some in the "Pixar Collection"). I have much of the stuff found in your collection (with the exception of some stuff I passed on getting just because I was less interested in certain products) but there may just be a few thing there that you don't have that you may be interested in (for example do you have the MI Disney Store Blind Bag mini figures? Or the MU projectionist scare cards?).

It's funny, I've seen those MU bath toys but I never got them cause (and this seems silly, but it bugs me for some reason) of the random pizza that Art is holding, lol!

By the way, do you collect Pixar merch from other films as well or just MI and MU?

And boy, I've never seen T.J. this excited over a collection before...you have me beat man for sure! I might as well quit while I'm behind [smile]
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Don't quit. too much awesome stuff to buy. And thanks for the info on the cancelled figures.

Its not that I don't want Toy Story/Cars/Planes merch. Its just basically a lack of money and space. As you can see, my MI and MU stuff takes up a whole room, so I don't really have space for anything else.

I have checked out your website many times actually. Always great stuff on there. That pizza is pretty random on the tub set. I also have seen that tub set you have with all the Pixar people. I plan to get that eventuality. I also do have a scare card collection including the projectionist set. I will post it eventually.

I have seen the Monsters inc blind bags. I just haven't purchased them yet because I am trying to complete a few other sets first.

I'm excited to share all the Japanese exclusives like the Bandai action cast set, the Bandai vinyl set, the Hot Toys Deluxe Vinyl, the Disneyland Tokyo Randall and Rozz, and the Revoltech Mike/Sulley and Sulley/Boo set. Those are some of the pieces that intrigue me most. I have Mike and Sulley from the Chibikko collection but I haven't found Randy yet.

I have 2 more Vinylmation pieces to get and then I hope to move on to Pop Vinyl and Cosaby. So much stuff yet to be had.
Quote 0 0
mac95
This is all so cool! Can not wait to see your future Japan exclusive merchandise posts. I especially love the Vinylmation collection with the multiple Archie's!
As a side note, Planes is not Pixar... Common mistake! [biggrin]
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
I realized that after I posted that. Planes and Cars kind of go g and in hand though. I hope to have the rest posted soon.
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
That's fantastic you have the full scare card collection. Admittedly, this is something I'm pretty jealous of [smile] That just got too far out of my reach unfortunately and was never able to get the full set. Very impressive man, it's fun to have someone on here as into Pixar collecting as I am.

Like T.J. asked, what don't you have that you want (any besides POP vinyl and Cosaby)? The collection seems pretty definitive. Do you by chance have the Hasbro factory playset to go with the figure packs I see you have? 

And yah I have not even thought about going into getting the foreign/Japan merch....but it's impressive you've even gone that route. They have a TON TON TON of Pixar products that aren't here in the US...that would be so overwhelming for me! It would more than quadruple my current collection if I did that, ha! 
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
I do have the factory set still sealed in the box actually. I have both of the gift sets. They also released the gift sets in two packs as well. I have Sulley/Boo and Mike/Bile. I have also seen the Yeti and Boo in costume set. I am not sure if they made the others.

The Japan market is cool, but be can be expensive and shipping costs are horrible.
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Yah I have both gifts sets as well...but just didn't feel the need to get all the same figures in the 2-packs though. I noticed you have a lot of duplicates/alternative releases! You are one hardcore completest. It's interesting that you get two of a lot of these items, one to keep in the package and one to open. That's intense stuff man!
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy