UntoldStories113
Well, what do we have here? [wink]

[Pixar Post - T.J. EDIT - Photos removed at the request of Pixar]

Did Arlo shrink a lot compared to the boy or is that just me?
Quote 1 0
mynameiskhannie
A ha! So it seems it will use the painty CG technology! (Probably not.)
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey everyone - these were leaked and Pixar is in the process of asking sites to take them down. Although they probably won't get pulled everywhere, we're going to pull them here since it was requested.

Also, you're not crazy UntoldStories113 - the scale did drastically change between Arlo and Spot. Drastic differences in scale are very difficult to work with for camera angles and such and are therefore limiting on what you can do emotionally with the final shots - my guess is that it was changed solely for the visual aspect of the movie. 
Quote 1 0
UntoldStories113
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know it was a leak! Hope I didn't get this site into trouble now. :/

And yeah, you have a point about the scale. It's just that I was kinda curious how they would pull it off. [wink]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Nope, don't worry about it - there is no problem at all! If Pixar does contact us for anything (which sometimes we reach out to them as well for clarification too), we know them well enough that it's always a pleasant conversation.
Quote 1 0
UntoldStories113
Oh, that's good, thanks for letting me know!

(On another note, I'm jealous.) [wink]
Quote 2 0
Bonnie
We can still talk about them, right?

UntoldStories113 wrote:
Oh, that's good, thanks for letting me know!

(On another note, I'm jealous.) [wink]

Ditto. [Silly_zps7c205e8c]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Bonnie wrote:
We can still talk about them, right?

Talk away!!
Quote 1 0
Bonnie
Alright then! Well, here are all my thoughts;

- Arlo's knees weird me out. Like his leg is completely straight and they're still perfectly round.

- I kind of like Spot, he looks like a mini-Tarzan.

- I'm wondering if maybe change in sizes is, at the least, less drastic than being shown here, cause it kind of goes past down scaling a bit to make it easier and into being ridiculous (either it's an absolutely huge kid, or a really tiny dinosaur. And yes, I'm aware Arlo's bending down). Plus, I know it's not really the exact same thing for several reasons, but it's not like Pixar's never dealt with massive differences in size between two main characters before, they shouldn't need to scale them down so much unless Sohn's just really not even trying. 

- If he really is that small now, I'm disappointed. We've gotten so many movies from the perspective of small creatures, a big creature would have been an interesting change. 

- The t-rexes give me the impression of a grasshopper-esque "Really mean group leader, less mean, doof-ish group member" type thing.  Also, the fact that one's fatter, and another one's more gruff looking, and they all have their arms stuck like that kind of reminds me of Remy and his family. So, if I had to guess based off just these images, I'd guess they'd be similar to one or the other.

- Curious if t-rexes will be bad guys or not. 

Quote 0 0
shadowjonathan
To simplize my view on these pic:

- I'll just wait for more footage before i start to judge. (i made that mistake on inside out, and it turned out to be a completely other movie than i thought it would be)
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
Ooh, I like the painted style and colors. One thing though- the T-Rexes remind me a lot of those characters where one is the goofy, silly guy and the other is the more serious, easily annoyed (?) character? Is that what I'm looking for? I guess it reminds me of Hopper and his brother, so yeah I agree with Bonnie on that part.
And what do you mean by leaked? [tongue]
Quote 1 0
Sally
Arlo(the green one) looks kinda cute(same with Spot) also I agree with Peace_ Love_ Pixar, those other dinosaur look like Hopper and his brother from A Bug's Life
Quote 1 0
mac95
I agree with what people are saying about the T-Rexes(T-Rexs?) looking like the grasshoppers, I thought the same thing when I saw them. We see the "Smart, evil one and their dimwitted companion" a lot in cartoons, so I hope that is not the direction that they are headed in.
I love the design on the older T-Rex. I think his dull orange jaw looks cool, and the rest of him is just really well done.
Hopefully this will change when we see some footage of Arlo walking around, but I think his body looks a little to circular.
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
I saw the images on Stitch Kingdom, I really like the art style for this movie. Hopefully it won't be too long until we get a trailer!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
New French Poster!! Beautiful to look at if you ask me!

Embedded image permalink
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy