ReptilePatrol
They just released a new Spanish trailer for Good Dino on The Good Dinosaur's Facebook page, and it's loaded with plenty of new footage from the film.

EDIT: can't seem to get Facebook's embed code to work, here's the link:

EDIT 2: Oh so thats how you do it haha

Interestingly, they've reverted back to showing the Disney and Pixar logos at the beginning, which was skipped out on for the two American trailers for the film.
Quote 2 0
Bonnie
Any spoilers? 
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
Yes! The dinosaurs are big! After being disappointed by Arlo's decrease in size, I was hoping that it was only to emphasize he is a teenager and that the others would still be full size.
On the other hand, Arlo is minuscule compared to his father... I hadn't realized they made him that young.

Spoiler-wise, if you know what happens with Arlo's father, I think you should be fine. Most of it just building on scenes from the previous trailer.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot, nice find by the way!
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
No spoilers, dig in and enjoy! [smile] (even the part about his father is made pretty ambiguous too). I'd exercise caution with Japanese promotional material though, especially after what happened with Inside Out.

My thoughts:

Relieved like Gray that the ambiguity around the size of the dinosaurs has been cleared up. Arlo is pretty young (Peter Sohn changed him from a teenager to like a 10-year-old I think) and I like the way his size in comparison to the other dinosaurs reflects this. Also absolutely love the new scenes with Spot, personally I feel that the American trailers focused too much on Arlo so it's nice to see more of our other main character. Also very nice is more scenes on them having fun together (the Subway promotion hinted at a very positive and joyous relationship between the two, but the American trailers haven't been as revealing about this) and hearing the voices of some of the other characters besides Arlo.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
Love this little trailer, not too much new stuff apart from hearing and seeing Arlo´s dad and hearing one of the T-rexes talk. Also, its been killing me since the first trailer, does anyone have ANY idea what that red, snake like with legs thing is? It looks so interesting. I love the shot of Spot hugging Arlo as well. 

Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Also, I found these fun little toolkits on Youtube, similar to the Inside Out ones, didn´t think it was big enough of a topic so I´ll post them here. 

Quote 0 0
Sally
Yeah, the sizes of the dinosaurs changed a bit depending on the concept art

Also, looking at Arlo now, his design from the 2013 teaser poster, and the concept art, i kinda think Peter and the crew really went all for it changing him
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:
Love this little trailer, not too much new stuff apart from hearing and seeing Arlo´s dad and hearing one of the T-rexes talk. Also, its been killing me since the first trailer, does anyone have ANY idea what that red, snake like with legs thing is? It looks so interesting.

Just an animal, probably. Dinosaurs never going existint probably would screw with quite a few animals' evolution, so I presume they're playing with that a bit. 
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:
Love this little trailer, not too much new stuff apart from hearing and seeing Arlo´s dad and hearing one of the T-rexes talk. Also, its been killing me since the first trailer, does anyone have ANY idea what that red, snake like with legs thing is? It looks so interesting.

Just an animal, probably. Dinosaurs never going existint probably would screw with quite a few animals' evolution, so I presume they're playing with that a bit. 

Very smart move! With a concept like this one that took place millions and millions of years ago, it is natural to create their own species. By the way, do you like the design of that character? I think it looks awesome.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Great trailer and thanks for posting ReptilePatrol (we gave you a nod in our post)! Julie and I really liked the part when Arlo says <minor spoilers...look away if avoiding> that he misses his family and Spot leans in and pats him on the leg as if to say, "I understand".

I also really liked it hearing some more of the voices as well (Poppa - Jeffrey Wright and Butch Sam Elliott).

Pixar Post - The Good Dinosaur Spanish Trailer4.jpg  
My favorite part from the new trailer was the funny moment (which seems to happen often) when Spot bites Arlo's leg when he wants him to do something and he stretches across the cliffs.

And...since people have been talking about the size difference between Arlo and his Father (among others), here's a screenshot of the two of them.

Pixar Post - The Good Dinosaur Spanish Trailer1.jpg
Quote 0 0
mac95
Ever since I saw the snake thing in the other trailer, I have loved it! They are using the same kind of idea with the animals on Shaman's horns.

Quote:
Originally posted by Luis 504170
Very smart move! With a concept like this one that took place millions and millions of years ago, it is natural to create their own species. By the way, do you like the design of that character? I think it looks awesome.

Not that it really matters, but I believe that it only takes place a few hundred thousand years ago.

As for my thoughts on it, I love it! I didn't like how Spot acted like an actual dog, I thought they were just using the whole "A boy and his dog, a dinosaur and his boy" thing to hook people in with a funny little catchphrase kind of thing. I forgive them because of moments like when Spot patted Arlo and when Ramsey nudged Arlo to make him "roar".
Love to see footage of Sam Elliot voicing Butch! His voice totally fits in with the idea that the film takes place in the midwest and that Arlo is really out of his element.
When Arlo is hanging between the two cliffs, how is he going to get up?

Quote:
Originally posted by Pixar Post - T.J.
My favorite part from the new trailer was the funny moment (which seems to happen often) when Spot bites Arlo's leg when he wants him to do something and he stretches across the cliffs.

Maybe Arlo has his limp because Spot bites him so much? [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4][biggrin]
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mac95 wrote:
Maybe Arlo has his limp because Spot bites him so much? [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]

Ha! That's great! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
maxxie03
I love this new trailer! I'm really starting to like the character designs, and all the voice-work is PERFECT! Can't wait for a US trailer perhaps later this week? (Hotel T 2 hits theaters this Friday)
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
maxxie03 wrote:
I love this new trailer! I'm really starting to like the character designs, and all the voice-work is PERFECT! Can't wait for a US trailer perhaps later this week? (Hotel T 2 hits theaters this Friday)

Huh, interesting thought, Disney timing trailer releases to coincide with movie releases. Of course, they definitely do this to an extent for their own films (I've seen Zootopia and TGD trailers get priority placement before the movie each time I watch Inside Out, first TGD teaser released just before Inside Out hits theaters, etc) but do they also coordinate this for non Disney or Pixar animated movies as well? There's definitely marketing opportunities ripe for exploitation here, and if this is indeed the case, perhaps we can get ourselves a better idea of when to expect new trailers?

@TJ thanks! [biggrin]

@mac95 I think the limp is probably from an injury sustained from his fall into the river, because he's alone in the scene from the 2nd US trailer where he limps, which implies it's from at least something he gets before he meets Spot (the trailer def implies that that scene is before he meets Spot, but we all know they like to mix and match to make the trailer work). Unless at some point in the film he loses Spot?
Quote 0 0
mac95
I know, it was a joke-- there used to be a laughing face after it, but it disappeared for some reason. Looking into the choices for emojis, a lot are missing for some reason. I'll go back and put in an emoji that conveys the same meaning.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy